Maybe Islam isn't that bad?

Hear me out for a second:

Last I checked Muslims weren't going around letting their daughter dressed like whores.

They made their daughters wear dignified and honorable Hijabs which completely covers up a women's body.

Am I the only one that thinks their might be something to the infamous Sharia Law?

All my life, I've heard people say: "Sharia Law is oppressive to women and children!"

Guy, isn't that something we want?

I might actually buy a hijab for my future daughter.
I don't know, change my mind with facts if you want.
I just don't want my future daughter going around dressed like a slut.

(Pic is example of
"American" clothes style.)

Attached: 1546561550354.jpg (540x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/QXlBpBh7cxtE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Control your urges you sick pedophile

Adolf Hitler The Greatest Story Ever Told - Palestine
bitchute.com/video/QXlBpBh7cxtE/

Victorian era rules are better than white sharia

Attached: victorian-dressing-800x564.jpg (800x564, 116K)

I think I'll stick with the 50's religion mindset thank you very much. It relieves us of the beheadings and chopping off of hands and stoning buried up to the neck and inbreeding, etc.
muzzies can FO, we'll keep what we had, those of us who still have it

How the fuck is it possible that we've passed the point of both Weimar era Germany and Sodom and Gamorrah? The ability for Jews to corrupt knows no bounds.

If you think Islam will magically make you not a pussy, you're too stupid for it to matter.

Attached: F3A50DC8-3DDD-41A5-9C3A-AEA60A4FEE24.png (1000x665, 61K)

Maybe she shouldnt have half her ass hanging out in the first place.

>control your urges
heres this perfectly good loli with her asscheeks out. Dont look you sicko

You won't see technological advancements under Islamic rule. Enjoy the Western world turning into an inbred, polygamous, savage state, allowing the Chinese to become the new global power.

Shopped

Yeah except Muslims don’t belong in white countries

fuck that era - the 50's will do fine - early 60's, some of the 70's
this new shit is new - so all the plebian retards should realize a good percentage of US adults alive right now LIVED IT

It’s not about not looking. It’s about being able to look and control your urges. People like OP and yourself are getting carried away by frustrations and emotions stemming from sexual urges you are not controlling. They are little girls and that’s sick, you pedophile. Control them.

the techno/computer revolution did it bub

You can do that without Islam. You're just limp-wristed

such a cute little butt i'd fuck her to be quite honest

Good work, Justin.

This is why we have rape.

Has anyone else ever had that little voice in your head to just grab a hot girl's ass? Or you see a hot girl bent over at the soda cooler and the little voice tell you to dry hump her like a dog? I have and it was at that moment that I understood rape. (Actual rape like pushed into an alley or dark hallway and actually forcefully penetrated) I immediately reflexively knew that was a terrible idea and I can't actually do that because it's wrong and illegal, but at that moment I understood.

A 15-16 year old is not a teenage girl. She is basically an already developed woman. You're damn right that I'm getting my daughter a hijab and there is no way in hell that someone is fucking my daughter unless she is married and the groom pays me nicely for her. There is a reason why women were property in the past and the muslims have every right to carry out sharia in their countries.

*Little girl

Be careful what jokes you make. You might imply things which are flattering, because that was Hermeticism and you just implied Justin is a based Hermetic.

>fifteen
>sixteen
>not a TEENage girl

Attached: EA2D4A08-D372-4F70-ABCD-7959DEC8B71B.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Islam is more than just dressing modestly. God you're an idiot. As a whole ideology it's a meme and ignores the new testament. It's not a stable religion. If you love it so much move to the middle east you faggot

Kys

lmao
whata retard

BIG DRESSES
BIG BUTTS

Victorians knew what was up

>see girls ankle

hnggggggggg

See my correction. I made a mistake and corrected it, so what?

Look up the definition of pedophilia, you fucking retard. You know why YOU and every other non faggot man is attracted to her? Because she's attractive and a good mate to dump your kids into. That's life for any species. Reproduce with good mates. Simple.

Quit projecting your urges you pedophile.

MOTHER FUCK THAT'S WHAT MY QUESTION IS ABOUT!!!

SHOULD I FUCKING CONTROL MY DAUGHTER AND MAKE HER WEAR CLOTHES THAT COVER UP HER BODY?!

Also, the picture was from another user from another thread.

The problem is literally everything else in Islam. Being anti-degeneracy in a few areas doesn't make the entire Islamic system a good idea, you retard.

Little girls and humans should be able to run around naked without you pedophiles getting excited about it.

Are you a faggot or a retard?

I very easily pass as Arab when I grow a beard thanks to bring a swathroid dark celt. The only thing stopping me from converting to Islam is my love of booze and the fact my family hate mozzies

Fuck you I want to Kill you. Islam is evil filth, a young girl getting used to her new womanhood and experiencing its power as an attractant is Perfectly normal and Wholesome, I really do want to kill you for being so stupid

last time I checked
muslims were child running rape gangs in the UK

>maybe western traditionalism isn't that bad

ftfy faggot

Attached: Julius_Evola.png (220x293, 64K)

Attached: 1545281096504.webm (1080x1860, 2.14M)

And you are a pedo for posting it and for being frustrated over images of little girls in revealing clothing.

I’m not a pedophile like you.

>takes picture of loli on a bus
sorry you couldn't bang high school chicks, fedora bro. Maybe you should lose weight, clean yourself up, get a job, and get a car. Then you can have some 3/10 slurp on your rod.

He's a leaf, so both

Mass media telling everyone it's fine and normal did it long before the internet.

sharia law doesnt even work in almost all of the shithole muslim countries

youre a complete faggot if that girl with her ass cheeks hanging out doesnt give you a boner, i didnt even realize she was underage until you told me

>ITT

Attached: AnRjgljR.jpg (512x512, 53K)

Honestly you're such a dumb faggot. If you ever had a daughter you'd understand (although of course you'd need to have sex first you dumb incel mutt). Do you have any idea how it feels to raise a daughter in the modern west, knowing they're statistically destined to become some turbo-slut thanks to disgusting consumerism

I see nothing wrong with this. Why are you even looking at her butt in the first place? Are you a pedo? Its just a young girls butt, its not sexual at all.

This guy is so defensive about Pedophiles, I am 100% this guy was either molested as kid or is a pedophile in denial.

I was fishing one time & one of your birds illegally crossed the border to shit in the grass where I was fishing. I told him to leave & then he attacked me & hissed & shit so I jumped in the water. Big mistake, Canadians are really good at swimming & biting you, apparently. Lesson here is, never cross a leaf without a rake on hand or you're in serious trouble.

How much stronger do you think that voice would be if you saw nothing but the ghosts from pacman all day every day, but then one time you saw some panties when one tripped in front of you.

I didn't take the picture.
Also I have a girlfriend.
Did you just ignore my question entirely?

What about white Muslims?

Attached: swedish muslima.jpg (608x608, 74K)

You're the one that's frustrated that you like that and can't admit it. Everyone else here seems comfortable with the natural attraction to a good place to put your dick. That doesn't mean it's a good idea because she's probably as retarded as you.

You are retarded. BOTH women and men have to be modest. I don't walk around topless flexing my abs and biceps, women shouldn't walk around immodestly either. It distracts people because we are INSTINCTIVELY attracted to naked women and there is literally nothing we can do about it. Like I said before. According to the quran women are property and belongs to either her father or her husband if she's married. Anything her guardian orders her to do, she has to do or she will face punishment.

who buys these little retards the clothes

This is your last year. Why aren't you outside enjoying it?

This is correct, but would you let your daughter go out like that?

Nothing wrong with someone showing skin. Shit. If men dress like that OH GOD DUDE CLOTHS MAN

Its pathetic. Get a boner. Go about your day. Don't rape. They do this cause you are being a dad and they have daddy issues.

>and really need daddy to fuck them or tell them no

One or the other faggots. Its all ok or none of it is, it might not be logical but it is rational. One or the other. Are teens sexual? YES. Do they need to be provocative? No.

This thread:

>degeneracy is a problem, at least Islam tackles it
>>ur a pedo cus u noticed an oversexualisrd adolescent

You Mutts have been Jewed so hard

You’re posting pictures of little girls in revealing clothing asking for shariah law because you can’t control your urges you sick pedophile.

This guy gets it.
Thank you user.

>50's will do fine - early 60's, some of the 70's
Good compromise between Victorian era and Jungle Book.

Attached: WPWW.jpg (1024x681, 141K)

the problem with islam is that literally the dumbest people on this planet believe in it. Its almost an identical overlay when you look at the average IQ per country map

>white
>muslims
lel, fuck off wh*toid

Shitty parents do. Parents who are pathetically but unfortunately bullied by their own child into getting her what she wants.

Skirts too long. I am totally fine with exhibitionism.

i want democrats to make pedophillia legal just so you kill yourself

Because I'm worried about the future of my children

Even when I'm gone I want to know that I did right by their side.

You can have modesty without the middle eastern death cult aspect.

You project your urges of pedophilia onto others to justify attacking those who attack pedophiles and pedophilic actions. That makes you a pedo apologist or more likely a sick pedophole.

>(Pic is example of
>"American" clothes style.)
WTF I LOVE MERICA NAO

>I didn't take the picture
So a random photo pissed you off? Not likely
>Also I have a girlfriend.
Sure you do bud. Your 2d waifu is with a chad right now
>Did you just ignore my question entirely?
na nigga

That is because of inbreeding and niggers. Muslims in Europe and Indonesia for example do not think like total retards and can follow the path of Allah in a proper and discreet way. If we eradicated inbreds and niggers, islam would prosper much more.

I think the only type of guy that would have those type of thoughts when looking at a young girl in booty shorts is a virgin loser incel type that could never get a gf at that age.

This guy is based.

i bet you could see her vegania

>Ever
..?

what a proud women, she will make a great mother some day

islam is the broom of israel

Aren't Muslims in Europe born with shit tons of deformities because of inbreeding? Swore I read that somewhere

>It’s not about not looking. It’s about being able to look and control your urges.
this is how you end up a virgin

Yo dude you're actually retarded.
I'm ashamed you live in the same country as me.

Usually the mother. The father is often too beta to object, or is not there at all.

And this is how you end up in jail or lynched.

Degeneracy in islam knows No bounds but you faggot are so full of mind cum that you only want to suck camel cocks and insert quran into bodily orifices while humming Queen save the God. I would take literally any level of degeneracy before a single element of the sick perverse evil of islam. Destroy islam Save Humanity. Kill all moslems now

>Last I checked Muslims weren't going around letting their daughter dressed like whores.

I like peoples daughters dressed like whores.

Especially the pretty ones.

Attached: adam.jpg (320x202, 30K)

Yeah it's a huge issue in the UK. Paki's have a weird culture thing with marrying cousins.

I'm not the one taking candid photos of lolis and getting mad they arent sitting on my angry chub.

Yeah, If I was in charge I would force those kids to be euthanized since they are a burden to our people, but unfortunately we have to live with retards who think it's perfectly fine to fuck their cousin.

>pakis
They're not eueropean. I think he meant slavic muslims

You only have 1 child, and you will never see her because you're a fuckup.

lol there are some many mistakes in those three sentences sven.
Even in Indonesia which is the largest muslim country on earth sharia law isnt practiced mostly because it doesnt fucking work. And muslims never follow anything discreetly. Its a totalitarian ideology dressed up as a religion, and a dumb one at that. Islam will be the final nail in the coffin of the West. Whites should distance themselves from it as much as possible. There is a reason the Jew choose these pawns for us

Welp, I've made up my mind guys!

I'll just have my girlfriend abort it if it's a girl. I mean fuck it, why the fuck would I want to bring a girl into this world where she statistically becomes a thot?

That's right, I'm just gonna have boys. I hope they contribute to Jow Forums one day.

THREAD NOW OVER!!!

Also, yeah Islam is bad.
That should be an obvious.
What I ment was, maybe it's not ALL bad.

>25 year old Brandon faps to 14 year old thot with her ass hanging out because its perfectly natural and adult men have been marrying teenage girls for most of history
REEEEEEE FUCKIN DEGENERATE OMG CALL THE POLICE
>17 yo Tyrone fucks 14 year old white girl with 8 inch jumbo cock while giving her drugs and beating her
Fine with me! As long as its not legally considered pedophillia!

>Maybe Islam isn't that bad?
It is.
>Hear me out for a second:
No. Go die in a fire.

When is your MikuChan giving birth to your 2d daughter?

Islam is the ideal religion for the average Jow Forums user. Soon, after the degeneracy of the West peaks even higher, you will all realize this.

None has the right to be worshipped but God. Muhammad is the Messenger of God.

Read:

I'm pissed off as much as the next guy by the rampant anti-British pedos in the Muslim community, but at least they know how to properly deal with their own women, something us Brits have forgotten since WW2