Who are your favorite liberals/leftists?

Some of the best hot takes against neolibs/neocons come from people to the left of us.

I like the Chapo Traphouse guys and Glenn Greenwald/The Intercept.

Attached: Glenn-Greenwald.jpg (350x350, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers'_Party
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

N.s Chomsky and Mailer.

Get the back in the helicopter, you kikeloving commie.

lmao

>Who are your favorite liberals/leftists?
Dead ones.

Attached: 1533962539378.png (986x852, 535K)

Jimmy is based

Attached: 1544493812237.png (220x318, 124K)

jordan peterson

Tim pool is alright

controlled opposition kikes

Chris Hedges all but names the jew, He's nearly suicidal due to his understanding of the world, but he's a boomer that thinks the outbreak of the alt-right in the last few years is tied to a resurgence of right-wing christians.

unironically, AOC
seems like she's either going to unwittingly expose a lot of corruption in DC, or she's a Trump plant with the same mission

I like Sam Harris, but he is clearly brainwashed by (((trusted sources))) when it come to anything Trump related, his latest podcast featured a data scientist that was trying to make the case for Russian meddling in the election because of muh 82 Facebook pages with millions of impressions.

Yeah, how comes that (((left-wingers))) all support Interventionism and the subsequent emptying of all the Arab population into Europe?

Never seen any left-winger to be the pacifist they claim to be.

to protect """"""""the kurds""""""""
sure thing (((noam)))

Attached: ocasio_israel_did_9_11.jpg (1200x864, 191K)

Greenwald is basically a left-leaning libertarian. I respect his work in regards to Snowden and I respect him calling out democrats over their outrage about Trump pulling troops out of Syria. The man gives credit where due, even if he doesn't like the person.
inb4 "he's gay"
inb4 "he's a Jew"
He's anti-Zionist at least.

kill yourself

THIS
My waifu is gonna turn the swamp upside down

Attached: Official Waifu.jpg (1024x1280, 163K)

How the fuck cares?

The Jews did that kind of "investigative leaks" billion times already. In the 70s you literally had the same Snowden stories leaked by Jewish journalists from the New York Times.

Beside why does Snowden always mentions NSA, CIA, USA but never the ones who actually control all 3 "institutions"?

I like some of Sam's work around race and IQ and PC cancer spreading in the US. That said, look at who interviews in his podcasts - They're literally all Jews. I wonder if he notices?

Oh look, a memeflag jew.

jimmy dore, caitlin johnstone, chris hedges, abby martin, ralph nader, george galloway, richard wolff, and noam chomsky are the ones that immediately come to mind

His best work was was when he was at Salon. He tore into the hypocrisy of the left media, with links and examples. They hated him.

>everyone that doesn't agree with everything I believe is controlled opposition.

Yeah, when a Jew believes in something, and gets surprisingly huge media attention, then it can't be Controlled Opposition.

I only like the dead ones.

That's just a coincidence goy, what are you insinuating?

I don't know about "based" but Dore is definitely not a fucking corporate media stooge. I disagree with his politics but I wholly respect his observations.

Bill Clinton

Attached: 1546152600495.jpg (822x529, 188K)

Chomsky or Zizek maybe
Is Thaddeus Russel technically leftist?

Reminder, Kurds are Maoists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers'_Party