Where will you go, when (((they SHUT IT DOWN)))

It’s only a matter of time/pol/ . What will you do when this basket weaving board of peace is gone? Go outside? Get a girlfriend? Redpill normies on shit sites like NowThis?

Attached: D4E93C3B-D4E0-4E8E-9A18-2BE69195A02C.jpg (1121x631, 415K)

Probably the same thing I do now except not browse Jow Forums

Watch anime, read manga, play video games, play with animals, all until I die.
Same shit I do when not posting here. Honestly if this entire site gets fucked it would be a big burden off my shoulders.
I've been here for 11 years too long.

Attached: Based Anglo hater 3.png (689x373, 154K)

Yeah it’s probably the only way I could leave

the same things i do but without browsing Jow Forums

A true oldfag, no doubt the burden has been heavy. You deserve to rest.

To otherchans plenty of kazakistanian toboggan waxing forums

a .556 or a .762

Start Jow Forums part 2 Nazi boogaloo

I dgaf as long as server costs are under 5k a year, but that probably means y'all gonna get 256k images

8ch next. most will move there

Attached: 3703146338144.gif (356x200, 1.69M)

Become a living Prophet and proselytize like Cato completely nude ending with "China must be destroyed!" Or Israel must be destroyed!

probably just shitpost to my local mp in writing

This. We all should anyway. Like pizzas with >Hitler did nothing wrong

I go to irl.
You dont want me to go to irl.

>I've been here for 11 years too long.
9 years this place has been a bastion of freedom. I doubt I would use the internet in any meaningful way IF they shut down the chans. I doubt they would. It is next to impossible to do, or they would have done it.

We have been here longer than Facebook and Twitter, and will be here long after they are gone.

Oh, and I would fuck the ever loving shit out of the conjoined twins.

19th & Champa

Make your cock go back and forth between mouths lol?

Question:

Would it be polygamous for one man to marry the twins? They share the same reproductive system... so is it adultery if they marry separate men and they enter them on different occasions?

I'm genuinely interested in what the Church would have to say about this.

Even though this is a two headed girl, it's still a vacuous thot.

>ywn fuck them in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation while both of them suck on each of your ears

Attached: 985480C8-1A22-4568-8144-41CD9426BB01.jpg (219x230, 6K)

>Make your cock go back and forth between mouths lol?
Allegedly they are 2 different people. It is something of a turn on to think that there is ONLY one vagina. Who feels it? Would the other one miss out on some of the sensation? Either way, I think there is research needed. What would the chemical release of an orgasm do to someone who is technically not having sex, but is still physically connected do? Holy fuck I have questions.

2.5 way sex sounds hot.

Idk, but because they share the same reproducive tract, I would grant an indult for them to marry the same man in one ceremony.

They would both feel like they were getting fucked

Yeah... I would assume it would probably end up in a dispensation for them to marry one man since there is only one reproductive tract.

Super rare and unique case so I don't think there is any canon law anywhere the deals with such a thing.

The basic rule for marriage is “can they engage in the marital act”

Unmarried man tragically loses his penis in a smelting accident? He can’t get married. Woman born with a congenital defect where she has no vaginal introitus? Can’t get married.

They can both engage in the marital act, each other them, but not independently. If one has sex then the other is having sex. If one carries a child, the other carries a child.

Logically they should get married together, since they will engage in the marital act and carry children together.

must be weird when one is horny and wants to play with vagina, shitting must be weird too, which hand wipes the ass and which head checks if there is still shit on the paper? what about dating, each head has a boyfriend but what does the other head is doing while one being penetrated? do they ever make out with each other? They are 29 years old, how fucking old am I?!?!? :'(

>They would both feel like they were getting fucked
I mean, they BOTH had to take a driving license test. 2 tests. One controls the right side, the other controls the left. I am interested in who controls the middle.

They each can feel their respective half of the vagina. They each have an ovary but they share a uterus and vagina. Each has a labrum major and minor, but they share the clitoris.

This is a large reason why I'm not RCC. Orthodoxy has no law against marriage without consummation as the consummation happens during the liturgy via the holy spirit. I find it exceedingly cruel that a veteran who was wounded in his genitals or a woman who is too sick to have sex cannot get married.

I got to witness this with a friend of mine who is a chaplain. Young guy (24) had terminal cancer. His girlfriend and him dreamed of being married. By the time the priest could marry them, he was on his deathbed and totally unable to have sex. They still received the marriage sacrament and were married for a few days before he died. Recognized by the Church and full of love.

RCC can be soulless sometimes. Just my shitty opinion though

>Each has a labrum major and minor, but they share the clitoris.
I HAVE GOT TO GET THAT! HOW DO I GET THAT?

this place will only go down if the internet goes down

so I would imagine if the internet goes down I'll probably be protecting loved ones from pure anarchy

Valhalla

im just here to shitpost, /pol is not exile or some untamed wilds, its containment, if they shut down /pol we will all go on doing what we do, shitposting, shitposting forever.

Attached: c52fd35e6ced50717a46da5fa6987e0e0ecf0aba5b2d710fcf9a782be419cd73.jpg (369x635, 22K)

I'll just shitpost on 4channel like I do now except with one or two less tabs.

been strangely attracted to this(these) 2 headed chick(s) for long time. Thanks Jow Forums...

Based

I do my part

I'll wait to see what the SPLC deems the new hate speech site and go there.

>been strangely attracted to this(these) 2 headed chick(s) for long time. Thanks Jow Forums...
You can have sloppy 2nds after I had my go.

If you bust in one's mouth the other coughs it up

>shut down Jow Forums
Ri-i-ight... Jow Forums is a containment board. Kind of like in the movie The Lawnmower Man.

Attached: mlpol.png (800x3200, 903K)

we will turn Jow Forums in Jow Forums

We have places prepared and operating already, why do you think board traffic is down so much? This place sees less traffic in a week than it did in a day in 2016. All the generic single post bot posting can’t hide it. It’s why Jow Forums can’t sell ads, the metrics are vastly inflated.

Don’t worry we’ll be fine. Some of us are hams and we will be shitposting if the Internet gets turned off.

The twins keep getting hotter as they get older. More confident in their body. My best chance at a 3way. Probably the only one allowed by god.

Have you seen these 2(pic related)?

Attached: 1546432378864.jpg (1024x962, 97K)

>implying they won't cut any powere the anons have
>implying the anons can do anything without what this site wields best
I think what ̶r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶ OP meant was the whole site.