The Mandela Effect is real and has been happening with events as recent as Trump's presidency

I remember Uncle Sam's hat having red stripes. I remember the witch saying 'Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?' I vividly remember the Bible passage being 'the lion shall down with the lamb'.

A more recent Mandela Effect, however, was when Trump called shithole countries shitholes. I remember him denying it and then the White House releasing audio from the meeting to prove reporters had misunderstood what he had said. There was even discussion about Trump's diction and whether what he had said sounded like 'shithole' or not. Search and you'll find other people who remember listening to it as well. But now it's gone. No audio was ever released and we only have the word of reporters to prove Trump had said it. But as a result of that debacle now Trump says he records meetings with reporters to avoid these kind of problems.

How can people apparently misremember something as recent as that? Christcucks are adamant it was always the lion shall down with the lamb.

Attached: unclesam_howsomeofusrememberit.jpg (616x409, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190104031719/https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tio_Sam
youtube.com/watch?v=_A-ZQmekP1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjf36TmB3EY
youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 6:9-13&version=KJV
mandelabiblechanges.com/index.php/2018/04/08/a-new-lords-prayer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People have shit memories and confuse popular culture meta references for the real thing

Mandela effect isn't real

Attached: Dolly in Moonraker -2.jpg (1600x900, 177K)

Also, the Portuguese version of Uncle Sam's page still describes his hat as red striped.

web.archive.org/web/20190104031719/https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tio_Sam

And in Portuguese people also remember the famous line as 'mirror, mirror' - 'espelho, espelho meu'.

The Bible is being fucked with and the very fabric of our own reality. I wonder what Trump knows.

Attached: uncle_sam_wiki_pt.png (1143x486, 255K)

Here's video of her with braces.

youtube.com/watch?v=_A-ZQmekP1s

That scene makes no sense if she has no braces. Search and you will find many, many people remember her with braces on. You've picked a perfect example of an ME.

War against the jews and dems this year.

I remember braces. She smiled and her teeth had them on at the end. Jaws gets told to kill her and he goes Darth Vader because she actually loved him. Thats why it was cute.

Wtf I REMEMBER he had red stripes!
Maybe my brain just remembers wrong, silly me

>The Mandela Effect

aka the dumbass effect

With luck desu. We've even got our own kike puppet here in the form of Bolsonaro. Nuke Israel please.

For those of us who have experienced it, we knows that's it's more to it than faulty memories.

In the film scene below Jesus quotes Isaiah: "The Lion will down with the lamb."

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjf36TmB3EY

Now turn your Bibles to Isaiah 11:6 and see what you find there.

Attached: thelionandthelamb.jpg (1600x1200, 265K)

He says it at 2:50

Stop trying to derail. That was a shop and the guy who did it post the video in jewtube, also, it didn’t have all that grainy filter shit from an iPhone.

Also, yes she had braces but that video was shopped. There’s even a commercial where it was referenced, with jaws in it.

Sure, this could be a shopped video or the original theater copy as the description in it says.

Whatever it is, the residue of Dolly being described as wearing braces is out there, and again, the scene makes no sense at all if she originally did not have braces on.

Attached: dolly_braces.png (674x594, 673K)

Use your logic. Many people remember the original where she had braces on. Residue of this can be found online as posted on this thread. The commercial obviously parodied the film, and the fact that she wore braces on it originally.

I find it interesting how quick (((people))) are to dismiss this theory and mock or ridicule the people who bring it up or subscribe to it. Have I experienced it personally? No, but I think it’s interesting and I’m not going call someone stupid or a liar if they want to talk about it because I actually have nothing to gain from shutting them up about it.

Attached: 461A8971-3477-419D-AAAA-FA7C4B8F3671.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

With so many debunking articles online and more recent MEs hapenning I think (((they))) must know what's happening and are scared they'll soon be found out. I won't be surprised if we discover (((they))) have something to do it somehow.

Some of the bigger ones for me:
It's Berenstein Bears, not Berenstain.
Tank boy got crushed in Tiananmen Square, I saw pictures at home and in school history class and was traumatized by it.
Interview with A Vampire.
Mirror mirror.
I remember my mom telling me about Mandela and how he'd died.
I remember a movie called the Candidate whose trailer I saw with my ex but which never existed.
I remember a specific scene in Halo 2 that never happened.

Etc etc. Nothing is going to make me believe that my memory is faulty in this and many other cases. The memories are very specific and in most cases shared by an overwhelming number of other people. Memory is faulty, certainly, but not in this way and to this extreme with this specific consistency across individuals. The only question is how they're doing it. CERN is the best explanation I've seen.

*with it

>The only question is how they're doing it. CERN is the best explanation I've seen.
I agree. Also, why? I've heard of the merging of timelines. CERN is the most grounded explanation we have so far.

You need to read Life With Archie. Everything you need to know is in that series.

Mirror Mirror

Attached: Mirror Mirror.jpg (540x960, 61K)

Interview with a Vampire

Attached: Interview with a Vampire 2.png (1280x800, 678K)

Kek. Will do. The Doctor Who audio stories I've listened to sound like they have stuff that could be true in them. Corrupted timelines, intervention by both good and bad actors, etc. Unironically, there is even a Celestial Intervention Agency in that universe.

Attached: Wizard of Oz5.png (586x728, 220K)

Berenstein

Attached: Berenstein Bears 3.jpg (375x500, 24K)

Checked. Wouldn’t surprise me as I’ve seen people attribute it to CERN and they’d be defensive about that for sure

It's all very strange

Attached: CupONoodles2.jpg (600x420, 50K)

There you go. This is undeniable evidence, thanks.

So many things have changed since the 80s

Attached: FieldofDreams2.png (1280x800, 651K)

Great proof

>I agree. Also, why?
If you mean "why are they doing it" my suspicion is that they're making small changes now to see how well they can keep the people who notice under control. In preparation for making bigger and more significant edits later. Other possibilities exist, of course.

I can accept most debunks but the Shazaam vs Kazaam thing still fucks me up because I distictly remember seeing BOTH urban genie movies. One with Sinbad AND one with Shaq.

Why does the VHS have a line on it "neve"r said in th movie like Millions of people remember.

Attached: Life is like a Box of Choclates.jpg (810x960, 156K)

I'm convinced somebody is fucking with a time machine.

IT'S OCCURING!!!
IT'S OCCURING!!!
IT'S OCCURING!!!

They certainly are

Attached: Sex in the City2.jpg (960x720, 59K)

Attached: HomeDepot.jpg (640x824, 86K)

The candidate is on Netflix, it's got will Farrell or one of those guys on it.

Either that or the kikes are trying to change history again.

That one doesn't get me as badly, but I do have a mental picture of both - possibly because of mockups I saw on the internet later so I didn't list it. But for most people, at least some of the 'most common' ones will be solid memories for them. This Uncle Sam one got me too.

Oh yeah and this one too. Also "Hello Clarice" was never never uttered in Silence of the Lambs? It damn sure was.

>why are they doing it

If an effect like this were happening due to the experiments being run at places like CERN I don't think it is intentional.

As we probe at the fabric of reality and play with phenomena beyond our comprehension there are bound to be reactions and effects we haven't yet come to realize.

Could it be that “mirror mirror” was from the fairy tale and people misattributed it? What are you going on about? He says that in the movie
youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc

Now he never said, "We're going to need a bigger boat"

Attached: Jaws.png (1280x800, 311K)

>CERN
are they saying the box of chocolates quote never happened?

I'm saving all of these. Physical objects are undeniable in the face of digital media that can be more easily altered.

Rewatch the movie, its in there.

I know what you're talking about - I came across it when I was searching for this movie, but no I'm talking about a different one that wasn't comedy. Saw the trailer around 2013 with my then-girlfriend and when I first realized it didn't exist she had a memory of it too. It was a more serious movie but unfortunately most of my memory of it is faded because I saw the trailer only once. Trying to find that movie is how I discovered the Mandela effect, because I found that others online remembered it too but that there was no evidence of it existing.

The line in the movie today is "life WAS like a box of chocolates".

The line as we all remember it is "life IS like a box of chocolates". That's the difference in this case: was vs is.

That’s just people applying it to the present. That’s not a big deal. Plus, Forrest was eating something so it was hard to hear

JcPenny ?

Attached: JCPennys4.jpg (960x720, 144K)

Attached: Apollo.jpg (652x392, 75K)

He never had red stripe,what the fuck are you talking about

Jiffy peanut butter

Attached: Jiffy4.jpg (960x720, 82K)

Makes perfect sense. Wasn't Hillary (or was that Hilary before kek) going round saying she liked the idea that she was president on Earth 2? Many possibilities, no doubt about it.

Your kidneys have moved. They are behind your ribs now

Attached: Kidneys.jpg (741x483, 63K)

Kit-Kat

Attached: Kit-Kat 2.jpg (320x180, 14K)

>The line as we all remember it is "life IS like a box of chocolates". That's the difference in this case: was vs is.

I asked my entire family over the Christmas break whether they remember the Berenstein bears or berenstain, everyone said Berenstein.

I don't care what anyone says, this shit is a psy-op.

Wow just wow

Lion and Lamb

Attached: Lionand Lamb.jpg (640x620, 52K)

Kind of weird to think that there could be alternate realties where Madela died and the tiananmen square guy gets crushed. timelines could be a hell of alot different with just those two alterations.

what's it now?

Looney Toons

Attached: Looney Tunes.png (1102x678, 249K)

Jif

It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood

Attached: Mr Rodgers4.png (626x464, 206K)

They even changed the lord's prayer

Attached: Lord's Prayer - Trespass Against Us.jpg (447x447, 33K)

Did Mandela die ?
I remember people freaking out about it in the early 90s

Attached: Mandela Died.jpg (1348x1090, 139K)

I can understand that point of view. I specifically remember "IS" but I could accept that my memory was faulty in this case. But some of the ones I listed earlier I will never accept because of how specific my memories of the events were.

Something else I've considered/noticed is that human intention and belief seems to have actual, real-world power to influence reality, and furthermore that our minds or spirits seems to be connected to others on a level deeper than the conscious mind. I never would have believed or even considered this say, 10 years ago, but I really believe there's been a sort of 'mass awakening' of the human spirit recently. A deep, nonconscious rebellion against the anti-human forces of evil that openly govern the visible world now.

If that doesn't seem too far-fetched to you, I'd suggest that these changes may be in some way related to this spiritual war. For example, that the 'other side' might be testing the power of 'mass will' to change reality in preparation for a more overt meme war.

I get that this sounds insane - that's why I tend to go toward CERN.

I have SUCH a specific memory of the picture of him squished into paste. Unless my history teacher just fabricated it I don't know what else to conclude.

People report that in German it too used it to be 'ist' as in 'is'. The same with 'mirror, mirror'.

Yes. Billy Graham, the televangelist also died twice.

I used to watch the Bear cartoon on PBS and I remember them saying berenstain not Stein. I used to watch it way past my age group too because it was the only channel I got so it's not something I remember wrong because I was 4.

Penzoil

Attached: Penzoil.png (942x505, 537K)

>Kit-Kat
das rite

>Jiffy peanut butter
preach it sista

>They certainly are

awwwww hellll no

what did they change? I was taught this what's written here, only it ends with "but deliver us from evil, amen"

It's always been sex and the city

weird how I creamed your mom's bussy in each of them 8)

That book was a collection of short stories written by children

Go get your bible. it changed

Matthew 6:9-13 (KJV)

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

I actually own this cup.

Have you ever watched "In the Mouth of Madness"? Check it out. its deep into the whole collective belief/changing reality thing.

Thats sorta how I figured things were.

Phillips ?

Attached: Phillips4.png (1280x800, 486K)

I think this one has got to be a company wide branding change thing. Like how in the boonies you might find a "Walmart" but the hyphen is now emphasized more company wide for "Wal-Mart."

I remember it spelled with an E but pronounced with an A.

It’s possible, I just wonder what exactly causes this shift in reality.
goodluck with that partner, she’s alot of fucking work.

they did print it as the other name for a while in some countries but it was a mistake and they reverted it.

Proctor and Gamble

Attached: ProctorAnd Gamble2.png (972x397, 196K)

>12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
damn

>Go get your bible. it changed
at my parents house unfortunately

Same

ok

Attached: Sex in the City3.png (1219x677, 660K)

The Mandela effect is a psyops by alphabet agencies testing out how easy it is to spread disinfo and gaslight the populace.

whatever you say

Attached: Sex in the City5.png (1280x800, 562K)

>Go get your bible. it changed
>Matthew 6:9-13 (KJV)
plenty of sources online still use transgressors instead of debtors

>MANDELA AFFECT
WE ARE
LOOKING THROUGH GODS
EYES
HE DOESNT BAN STRAWS
HE BANS FINGERS
HE DOESNT BAN METH OR MENTOS
HE BANS FAGS AND ROASTIES
THE UNIVERSE IS IN GODS CONTROL
WHAT ARE THE PEOPLE
IN THE LIGHT RAYS?//:/:
WEED BROS ARENT BANNED
THEY ARE HEALED AND STORED AWAY (UNDERGROUND WEED BASEMENTS!-/) XDDDDDX

Attached: B7F28997-CF92-465B-AA6A-22A315F10EEB.jpg (256x256, 13K)

Insects don't use Irish o's, retard.

>tfw you make a spelling mistake, and 30 years from now someone will find it and use it as evidence for time/space displacement aberrations.

The reason we dismiss the theory is...

1. some of us are old enough to remember all of the supposed changed things.

2. The theory is illogical. If the past/reality were changed, people wouldn't remember it differently,. They would already be part of the new past.

Attached: Cartoon.jpg (540x662, 67K)

Are you some sort of child-like retard? Different translations of ancient text, I’ve seen both versions at different churches.

Look it up online
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 6:9-13&version=KJV

Look at ALL the words.

they break it down here
mandelabiblechanges.com/index.php/2018/04/08/a-new-lords-prayer/

No, you don't.

The Lords Prayer didn't change. Different versions/translations of the bible do state it with slight variations. It's always been this way.

I dont get what the problem is? is it the ,? As in you figured she was saying it like Mirror-Mirror as a name instead of calling out "Mirror, mirror"?