Democrat Lawmaker Rashida Tlaib: “We’re Going to Go in and Impeach the MOTHER F*CKER!”

She was at a MoveOn.org party in Washington DC tonight.

Rashida Tlaib: “We’re going to go in and impeach the mother f*cker.”

The far left crowd LOVED IT and Cheered with delight!
twitter.com/_NestorRuiz/status/1081034160888795136

Attached: rashida-tlaib-koran-600x399.jpg (600x399, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harrisonclemens.com/what-happened-to-americas-new-years-eve/
youtube.com/watch?v=l2p8o77xJEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

harrisonclemens.com/what-happened-to-americas-new-years-eve/

rude!

YYYAAASSSSSS

Attached: screenshot_4407.jpg (726x566, 225K)

i hope the democrats realize when the economy shits the bed under their watch in the house, in 2020 trump's just going to say
>well everything was going great until they spent all of their time trying to impeach me
these grandstanding faggots are setting themselves up for a hard fall and don't even realize it

Attached: 1538847448992.jpg (1002x857, 69K)

>I said listen here you little shit, I’m gonna impeach that mother fucker. Now pour mommy another glass. Motherfucker
Sharia law today
Sharia law tomorrow
Sharia law forever

All part of the plan. Honestly this tiny victory could really harm the democrats going forward. The republicans have issues within house but the democrats are far more divided

>And then the Senate kicks it out.

FUCK YEA

Attached: Capture.png (1014x724, 1.55M)

what afoul-mouthed scumbag shitskin she is!

Yeah except he started a trade war with China ya mong

It really is a stupid play to actually take the IMBEACH BLUMPF to real life and not just faggots larping on pol.

It's not going to work out in their favor.

I cant stop giggling at that kid. He looks so pissed.

Trade war is over. Where have you been?

Rashida is a fucking sandnigger who needs ro fuck off to the middle-east. That piece of shit is worse than a burka wearing terrorist and why that cunt made it in congress is beyond fucking me

>mfw the Dems plans couldn't properly develop thanks to Trump coming out of nowhere and now their useful idiots are starting to take over the party
Fucking lel. IMPEACH! Pelosi's going to have to chase these people around like she's running a day care.

Forgot my face

Attached: 1515293083215.jpg (516x764, 236K)

Yeah check aapl it’s just beginning dum dum

He isn't pissed. Shitskins often have resting bitch face.

It’s essentially over. Read the tweets from bother leaders posted a few days.

This, muh impeachment is going to be funny to watch the next two years. Honestly trump could look like the adult moving forward which is funny

I felt that passion. Drumpf is so fucked.

I wish a nigga would...

Both*

Attached: 1530204468388.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

Impeach him for what? Is this the new standard, we get to impeach a president because we dislike him? Why is Jow Forums against this? This would be the easiest way for a real dictator to take power.

Because liberals are children and when they don’t get what they want they change the rules. It does not help the the average IQ if these new house members are below 85.

HIGH TREASON AND MISDEMEANORS. Dromp is an asset of the KGB.

Attached: 1512178012600.jpg (348x321, 19K)

>Apple
Apple is a shit company that's been over speculated and coasting by from the iPhone's former glory. It's over priced shit.

Trump should tweet "come at me bro"

This

Sorry but using Russia to win an election is an impeachable offence

powerful.

Attached: rashida.jpg (540x366, 33K)

They are children, and they don't realize how much of a dangerous game they're playing. I don't see how this won't end violently eventually.

This is hoe a country dies. When mentally ill people get elected because they look like a segment of foreigners. We are going to see Yugoslavia tier balkanization.

.... and that is the main difference between Republicans and Democrats

Trump on his Inauguration Day went to Washington with a smile, ate dinner that night with Hillary and tried to be everybody's friend....

while the Dems go to Washington on Day 1 and vow they will go for impeachment and to do battle

Attached: Donald_Trump_swearing_in_ceremony.jpg (1600x1066, 159K)

President Trump was allowed to win so we don't burn the country to the ground.

That's not off the table.

Attached: 333.jpg (478x602, 62K)

>my family escaped to this predominantly white country which was rich thanks to its makeup
>i'm going to destroy it
Whats that story? The scorpion and the frog?

youtube.com/watch?v=l2p8o77xJEI

Doesn't the senate decide if the president is going to be impeach or not?

China will have an easy ting taking over America within 50 years

Senate decides if president is removed. Bill was impeached and it made him
Extremely popular.

Impeachment for trump would be a dumb idea and Nancy said she is not focused on that but the sub humans with 85 iqs are.

>Rashida Tlaib
What kind of nigger arab mutt name is this?

These people don't understand politics. They think it's the idealistic fad they were taught to follow as useful idiots. This situation is actually a nightmare for established Democrat politicians because they're getting old and the kids are most definitely not alright.

Attached: 1530229138834.png (375x250, 189K)

What state is she from?

The comical thing is the minority of the democrats control the majority of the party. Most democrats agree with trump in policy. Comparing things is the best way to make a choice and trump compared to these idiots will really fuck the democrats long term.

Michigan

So bored with fat brown leftist idiots.

Who did she run against?

impeachment is absolutely stupid because the democrats don't have the 20 extra votes needed in the Senate for removal. so it's basically just a glorified downvote on the Trump presidency and nothing else.

politically it's absolute retardation. ever wonder why the (((media))) and democrats were totally silent about impeachment during the 2018 midterm election???
because it polled terribly outside the partisan left. oh and those gains in the house would be quickly lost in 2020 because the democrats who won ran as moderates non SJWs.
so yeah please impeach and ensure Trump a 2020 victory and loss of the house.

foreign traitors supported by foreign bankers

live on your television

fucking MAGA

wikipedia bro