UNCHAINED

A reminder new Dem House Leadership has pledged to protect the Muller Investigations, retains confirmation authority over the AG, and has the power to subpoena witnesses under legal oath, evidence and testimony that is admissible in grand juries, indictments, impeachments and all courts of law.

He’s just getting started.

Attached: AC6AB612-694E-4B58-91CB-45B0FFA32F09.png (304x386, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harrisonclemens.com/what-happened-to-americas-new-years-eve/
rollcall.com/news/politics/heres-house-democratic-majority-might-protect-mueller-trump-fires
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

harrisonclemens.com/what-happened-to-americas-new-years-eve/

Whitetaker is going to slowly starve the investigation of funds so that this dude files his report. Even some of the die hard have given up on him.

Good ! Trump was a last attempt at peaceful reform. I welcome the future civil war

Post trump

It’s like curing Ebola

At least he is not all of the Village People

Attached: 8B8544E3-DD4A-4107-AC24-542684AE0932.jpg (1915x906, 1.85M)

Reality stranger than fiction

Attached: 12F83FA7-3176-4F7A-8FED-B6368EF026D1.jpg (1505x1185, 1.37M)

He can’t. Mueller funds don’t come from the Justice Dept. Whattaker doesn’t hold the strings. It’s a separate Treasury Dep’t account that falls under the appropriations Cmte (now under Dem control). WH, including executive order, has no authority or legal juisdiction. Mullers investigations have also seized some $40+mil in assets and bank accounts in their convictions not so far. They could, theoretically, petition the court to dispose the assets directly to the investigation, instead of Justice Dep’t. Accounts...

>He hasn't realized Mueller is turned and acting under direct orders from the President

oh no

Attached: 1544579519457.png (489x501, 158K)

As an accelerationist I hope he arrests Trump...Lets get this party stated!!

If President Trump is guilty of high crimes or misdemeanors then i have no problem convicting him. If this is merely a political witchunt i want those perpetrators convicted.

If it is dual citizens subverting our government, i want them deported.

>because you'd be in jail
>3 years later
>nothing ever happens

>He thinks Hillary isn't going to jail
Oh ... oh no...

Attached: '.jpg (818x1024, 144K)

LOCK HER UP~!
BUILD THE WALL

SAD

in progress
also in progress
anything else?

>nothing
>ever
>happens

Attached: 1545306379303.jpg (820x1024, 89K)

>deported
>Shot dead

ftfy

Q bullshit is over. It is back to civil war mode

ROBERT MUELLER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11

9/11 FILE DUMPS ON VOAT BY THE DARK OVERLORDS!!!!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE ITS LIKE 2016 ELECTION ALL OVER AGAIN!

MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>retains confirmation authority over the AG
that's the Senate, you fucking idiot

I do not advocate for the violent overthrow of our coopted government. Jow Forums is satire

By that logic, we should have shipped the tea back to the British.

We should not hurt a hair on the heads of academic jews that advocate and promote white genocide. Jow Forums is ironic gallows humor

>Dem house leadership has pledged to protect Mueller
they have jack shit in the way of authority over that
you just went full retard
>has the power to subpoena witnesses
yeah how'd that work out for the GOP house under Boehner and Ryan? The house has the legal authority to subpoena people, they'll just say they don't recall or just not show up since there's no enforcement mechanism.

I swear to god Muellertards are the Qfuckers of the left

We should definitely not spread the word that mossad, cia and ksa did 9/11

Please God, do not strike crooked Hillary or Bathouse Barry dead for their threachery

Mueller needs to be fired and tried for sedition and treason. His investigation is based off of phony and unverified political dirt. Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

And they're really close now, all they need is just 5 more years and 6000000billion trillions $ to get the motherfucker #resist the racyct traitor #no borders no country on stlen land #kill White womnz # remember the 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999gazzillio native injun and jews

Read and learn. Dems could turn Mueller’s investigation into a turbocharged special prosecutor like Whitewater or Watergate select committee ... you MAGApedos are clueless. This isn’t a larp, and the GOP has launched bs like Benghazi, with less evidence. You really think GOP Senators are going to protect Trump instead of their own political futures?

rollcall.com/news/politics/heres-house-democratic-majority-might-protect-mueller-trump-fires

You've gotta be kidding if you don't think whittaker gets to be in charge
that's the whole reason the dems tried to get him to recuse himself.
Not that it matters, as the new AG will sail through the strengthened Republican Senate

>This isn’t a larp,
You're right, it's a fishing expedition and attempt to cover up the fact that obongo illegally spied on a presidential candidate.
>and the GOP has launched bs like Benghazi, with less evidence
Where's the evidence russia hacked our election? And what does "russia hacked our election" mean? I ask retarded libshits like you this and never get an answer

k. keep me posted

Attached: 1543987594871.gif (300x222, 503K)

>Dem House Leadership has pledged to protect the Muller Investigations

Senate has already confirmed it will REJECT it

nope, only the Senate confirms AG

>has the power to subpoena witnesses under legal oat

Nope, they are often ignored. See Eric Holder, the Clinton server IT guys and about a dozen other people from 2008 to 2016 who ignored them. Congress couldn't do shit about it.

I'm a brit and even I know how the US system works better than you. Fucking tard.

Attached: 1544397996831.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

You mean the same way Sessions was in charge? Or Tillerson. Or Mattis. or Zinke, Ayers, Haley, McGhan, Pruitt, McMaster...and, and, and? Trump can’t even win the loyalty of his own personal lawyer, who pledged to fight to the death, with attorney-client protections.

No one is going to protect Trump, in any party, in any chamber, when push comes to shove. There’s no reason to.

Mueller is fucking based.

Literally the first guy in history to peacefully remove a US President.

President Pelosi will be hanging a medal around his neck a year from now.

As for the despicable orange shitgibbon, a special barge will ferry him and his cronies away to a black site in Guantanamo Bay.

His personal wealth will be used to shelter, house, and resettle refugees in the lily white towns of his angriest racecuck supporters.

And skinheads won't be able to say boo because hate speech laws.

Suck my fucking dick, White America.

Attached: 1538208882186.jpg (650x216, 17K)

Rosenstein ignored the Houses's subpoena requests the whole two years.

No, we won't. Silly trannie.

I'm a little disappointed that he didn't indict "trolls from Jow Forums" who hacked Hillary's 2016 selection.

Great, now Muller can arrest more people for forgetting to return library books and jaywalking.

Attached: 1347667510206.png (1024x1024, 610K)

>A reminder new Dem House Leadership has pledged to protect the Muller Investigations
To bad if Trump wanted to he could fire him at anytime. Then he could declassify anything.

we've never been in anything remotely like this. It's only been 2 years.

Why do you think he doesn't think, user?

what would danny coulson do?

He has literally nothing. Mueller is an absolute joke.

Who was that girl that died the other day? Bre Payton? What did she know about King Faggot Mueller?