What do we do about cucked males?

What do we do about cucked males?
Its not natural for females to hold so much power in relationships and its tearing society apart.

Attached: 1546578593296.jpg (1125x1099, 763K)

It’s just a byproduct of the inequality of asset and wealth distribution since women are property including their hearts and minds.

>jose

Attached: xi jin pooh.png (473x473, 427K)

nothing, the ones that cannot uncuck themselves do not deserve to pass their genes

Attached: DvTjcmUUYAEsQA-.jpg (680x383, 28K)

So why are they growing in number rather than decreasing.
Could it be... something else?

Attached: 1387419851724.gif (638x968, 56K)

>deciever

the font of the tattoo is the most egregious thing

That'll win her back

He forgot cuck
and spell check

Nah, it is the spelling mistake of the pissed-off wife who wrote the darned thing.

>I am a dishonest and disrespectful

Wut?

Well calling himself male, let alone a man, is certainly dishonest.

>deciever

I before e except after c.
Nothing of value wuz lost.

Attached: 1537389169119.png (641x706, 811K)

Fucker didnt run a spell check loool. I guess that is what happens at the vatos tattoo shop.

Attached: 1515153016067.jpg (500x740, 107K)

what is this body type called?

American. Skin colour is a bit light though

in words like nieghbour and wiegh

>cheater
>whore/prostitute lover
She should have forced him to get that tattooed on his dick so that he can't hide it when he's fucking the next whore.

All women are whores and is it really cheating if it's with a prostitute? His cold fish of a wife shouldn't be surprised anyway. Men won't go out and look for something they can get at home.

Now she should leave him anyways. Don't enter a relationship if you are going to cheat. Never okay and you should end the relationship before being an idiot.

Attached: 1535729128866.png (720x2048, 612K)

STFU woman. Mistress are a thing for a reason. He could have gone out and found 10 new toys but instead the cuck stayed with her.

Jesus Christ that's maximum cuck. Apart from everything else, the thing that irks me the most is the date is Jan 2nd. What kind of cruel bitch would cause that lifelong OCD discomfort?

This guy gets a tattoo so that his wife will never forget he cheated.

t. brainlet

>i before e, except after c

Does Mexico even into spelling?

Imagine being that cucked ...

Attached: 1529046914629.gif (388x218, 2.04M)

>pic
KEK

Attached: 1433846343797.jpg (1462x1462, 297K)

>defending degeneracy
You are a shit person if you cheat. Be fuck buddies if you want but marriage is a serious commitment. The guy here is a cuck but the woman should still grow a pair and kick his ass out.

Attached: 4chtimingitright.jpg (460x510, 210K)

>So why are they growing in number rather than decreasing.
Until the invention of marriage, the vast majority of human males were non-reproductive.
With marriage being rekt, we are reverting to this non-reproductive state.

If my wife wouldn't fuck me i'd definitely try and stay for the kids, but hey a man has his needs. She could prolly have prevented this just by giving him a blowjob once every two weeks

Give him back, free helicopter rides

>timing
hilarious

And if you did, you would be a shit person. You could justify it however you want, but you would still feel bad about it in the future, unless you're a kike.

Attached: 1544838786878.jpg (589x863, 65K)

All I'm saying is that if she didn't take care of her hubby, she shouldn't be surprised he goes looking elsewhere. Not that I know that was the case here, but men are simple creatures that remain content as long as their balls are drained once in a while. You can't force someone to become celibate in a marriage and be content with it.

>I before E except after C
This is sad. Fuck this country.

Saved. Thanks user.

>you can't force someone to become celibate in a marriage
I agree and if the relationship is that bad then it should be ended. Trying to soldier on "for the kids" while also cheating will hurt the kids far more when they grow up and find out their father was a cheater. If you chose to get married, be a man and keep it in your pants. Or don't, I'm just some user with an opinion on a Vietnamese wheel whittling forum.

Attached: 4chropejokes.jpg (980x920, 113K)

>disrespectul

>>I am a dishonest and disrespectful
Read it again. There is no 'f'

Fair enough. Tbh I also believe it's up to the man to keep the relationship and the sex fun and exiting. Just my opinion as well. easier said than done prolly, what would I know I'm not married nor do I have kids

the fuck shit are you spewing trips?

He really let himself go didn't he?

>Jose Torres
Kek

is that comic sans?