Whats their fucking problem?

Whats their fucking problem?

Attached: United-States-of-America.jpg (1000x999, 109K)

in regards to?

Shut the fuck up fag. You subhumans are flooding into this country and destroying it

You know, I often get angry when people insult my country. But then, I see posts like this one and think "Wow, our country really is that stupid."

shut up stupid nigger

Attached: 1542232016739.jpg (326x320, 51K)

Attached: mick goes to muttistan.jpg (960x660, 174K)

Da jews own my people. Pls help.

P.S. Fuck you Spain, you aren't the best at anything

success breeds jealousy

Every time someone insults me directly for being American my inner voice thinks "if you only knew how bad it actually is."

They are too good

t. mutts

In 1980 their pop was 240 million, while europe was around 700 million. Now, in 2018, they are 340 million, a 100 million increase in population, while europe is again stuck at 700 million. The problem? The mutts are literally stuffing their shithole full of people so that they keep the population young and consumerist amiable, and continue to dominate the world forever.

Do they want to be hated or just dont realize how rude they are

Irish are subhumans too. They fought with the spics like op in the Mexican American war because they're catholic

We don't give a fuck what some spic thinks and we don't care about hurting your feelings because you guys are pussies

Good question. Before pol I never knew they were this hardcore aggressively rude without remorse. Dunno why they all seem to be wired that way though(people always said that they are gullibly friendly irl but I think thats one big elaborate sham, maybe some small religious sects are exceptions).

fuck off spic. go back 2 mexico and pay for the wall

The Chinese just put their flag on the far side of the moon user...first country in history to do so. We can’t even build a wall. We suck user.

I think its partly just venting out, just normies being rude online because anonimity, then they get used to it and its hard to get out of that shitflinging spiral

I still can't understand. Every single American has something up their ass.

If you ever drive on American streets, there's a similar sense of anonymity and everyone is a fucking asshole. In person people are pretty kind and polite (for the most part, and unless you work in retail for service industries), but anonymous Americans are fucking assholes. Damn assholes trying to kill me on these roads man...

Attached: 1541478764224.png (585x565, 255K)

whiter than you, muhammad

Yeah. We get lots of US tv/news signals and radio from over the border and when the cameras rolling you wouldn't know they talk/behave differently than other country's inhabitants, on pol its starkly evident and easy to see.

Obsessive fags.

Fughin czhecked

Superpowers gonna superpower. See your own history for some perspective.

Attached: 1401336151525.jpg (450x444, 23K)

imagine spending your entire day watching political shit on youtube or in the most polarized political part of twitter
they end up fucked up from all that, their blood boiling and always on the edge of an anger attack
pretty much this, the american people i actually met in real life were super nice, but judging from this site i would've never expected that

we treat the internet as a joke

Sorry. We're not all jerks. Most of the shittiest and most racist jingoistic stuff is southerners. If you compare states' education levels to equivalent countries, you'll see exactly why.

Attached: MJWn3uY.jpg (1708x1152, 212K)

What a shit argument, the wall not being built is due to inaction not inability.

Says the leaf lol

Just a nation of mostly very stupid people user.

Attached: 1515193868403.jpg (1024x537, 80K)

>the place with the most niggers has more racists and lower test scores
Imagine my shock.

>Success

Attached: 1540942537208.png (461x451, 39K)

Wow it’s almost as if the states that have huge portions of white people and not the subhuman minorities don’t have high school drop outs

It's been almost 50 years since we put a man on the moon. You talk about America like a fat old man bullshitting about his high school football glory days.

They are subhuman user.

Attached: 1509840211331.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

How are things in commie land?

I'm sure you're bringing the numbers up, Johnny Reb.

Attached: we-president-now.png (500x402, 89K)

Tennessee has a higher % of non-hispanic whites than Massachusetts, and about the same population. Try again, Robert E. Leeaboo.

>be american
>be mixed race amerimutt
>be against race mixing
>be against white genocide
>try to pollute white people's genes and instigate in race mixing anyway
>blame it all on the jews

What did Jow Forums mean by this?

Attached: 1486293343524.png (520x707, 558K)

>The Chinese just put their flag on the far side of the moon user
sure they did.

Hey thanks for spreading slavery and ruining the entire continent of South America. What a proud history you have.

breddy good

Attached: 69.jpg (455x382, 81K)

Lmao you should be grateful.

Slavery was the best thing that ever happened to your ass. What were you doing before we enslaved you? Playing with rocks and sticks while worshiping the sun god and shieet?

Welcome to Western Civilization. You're fucking welcome, faggot.
>also be thankful for those European genes that upped your IQ, Jamal.

Attached: 1442000849028.webm (526x360, 2.96M)

Does Putin pay you in Addidas knock offs?

Fuck you. Suck my American cock! And stay the hell out.

>What did Jow Forums mean by this?
How mentally retarded are you?

>How mentally retarded are you?

Attached: 1508440866798.png (376x309, 121K)

Look at West Virginia. It's about the whitest state there is. Not doing great.

Shut up eurospic

Are you just upset nobody even knows what middle eastern shithole you come from?

>spreading slavery
Your thinking of Africa faggot, also, it's still going on there so why don't you get off your self righteous ass and do something about it.

Another swede. The cuckest of them all. On the internet. Here.

Fuck off and fix your country javla svenhora

Attached: 1546553920016.png (640x344, 258K)

whiter than you, muhammad

>Are you just upset nobody even knows what middle eastern shithole you come from?

Attached: 1509715127379.png (459x579, 124K)

I wasn't referring to that you stupid liberal.

If only you knew how bad thing really are.

Attached: eyes1.jpg (576x576, 50K)

How many American memes you have on your computer? Guess how many I have of your country?

there are barely any spaniards in USA cletus
no im not mexican
no i dont eat tacos
no i dont wear sombreros
yes im spanish
yes im whiter than you
yes i will live longer than you
yes i have better healthcare than you