OK, now this is Based

OK, now this is Based.

Attached: Diversity on display.jpg (883x903, 121K)

now which side has a higher average IQ

Zing.

Attached: God-Emperor-Trump-Parade-864x486.jpg (864x486, 46K)

its like the liberal party vs the Conservative party of Canada. The liberal party is arbitrarily 50% women and most of the males are shitskins. The conservative party is meritocratic.
Scheer is still a pawn.

Isn't that more accurately described as discrimination? If it's easier to explain who's excluded than who you are, that's discrimination.

>this thread has been locked
>new comments cannot be posted
People really love that diversity

Statistically, people of color.

wealth extractors vs wealth protectors

Meme flaggot

Attached: 1544504336842.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

>using people of color in 2019
They're called people of melanin

Which side will stand to honor the lost lives of the USS Liberty?

Show me 1 statistic that supports your claim
>pro tip: you can't

Has anyone truly explained why diversity is inherently better than something non-diverse?

>solid snake infiltrated the GOP
based and stealthpilled

If we’re being honest if they’re people of color and is in a seat of power they probably have a higher IQ

Thanks to the left I have finally discovered that skn colors matters. The most important thing about a person. Fuck character, it's all about that color.

If you had any doubt it's white people vs. everyone else, fighting for their right to have a country..

Yeah, no.

Diversity = no white people
No white people = paradise

Fuck drumps and fuck whitey

>they probably have a higher IQ
So like 110 instead of 80? They're still absolutely retarded.

if only democratic republics worked this way

infiltration made possible by foreign bankers

everything is for sale

especially if you print fake debt money

oh shush you’re country is falling apart because of challenging China lol

I know that feel.

Attached: wojak_03.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x512, 125K)

multiculturalism = different kinds of food

Attached: endoftimes.png (909x587, 58K)

We prefer being called BLACKS you raving faggot.

wtf?
gop was /ourguys/ all along!

I mean like I saw who they were competing with they were mostly white and they won somehow then doesn’t that say something

shutup nigger

Attached: Diversity_Bridge.jpg (992x744, 189K)

Why is Snake in the 5th row

>Diversity on display
Reminder every non-white democrat is confined to an ethnic ghetto where they are voted in along purely racial lines.

>Statistically, people of color.

The Asian advantage in IQ is offset by the niggers and assorted browns.

being a liberal politician its just free gibs

Attached: 1545408331071.jpg (720x757, 62K)

actually lol'd, ty

That Democracy puts power in the hands of retards that elect niggers and women to "lead" their country.

me but with Go.
tfw too high IQ to relate to anyone

Man, the (((modern world))) has certainly done a number on their psyches. People being this self-loathing and pathetic are almost beyond saving at this point. I hope that someday they can see the light and realize the error of their ways.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 13.13.27.png (112x134, 29K)

Identity politics are stupid. Just stop.

You poor naive summer child. I bet you think Santa Clause is real to, don't you?

Be honest which side would you rather fuck. Think about it logically.

clowns vs men in suits

(You)

just checking

No, you see, loyal Democrat voters tend to identify with and support mentally retarded bigots.

this is a photo from his ceremony to thank him for killing a american defector (who is also his mentor)

think about it i mean yeah some people of color are dumb as fuck but the one who did get education just faced up against a majority white candidates and win

Lol i know its funny seeing it demonstrated whenever debates are held and the camera swivels between the towelheads, niggers and catladies on one side and lumberjacks on the other. You can pretty well deadly can tell which side is the progressive one. Unfortunately that is the case with the states now too, although the democrats have always been largely nog throughout history.

Attached: tempsnip3.jpg (451x384, 30K)

Nope. They just say it and retards go along with it. There's apparently a lot of people that will say, do and believe anything if it justifies hating and hurting whites.

>a bunch of niggers and under-dressed niglets
Stunning and brave

Attached: 1546004867446.jpg (1060x788, 164K)

If diversity is having a bunch of niggers pretending to work, it's ok but you democrats can have it all.

ELECTION LEVEL HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

Yes it says that Democrats vote based on groups instead of ideas and when they do vote based on ideas they like the most retarded ideas the most.

What about loyal republican voters? Don’t they support mentally retarded bigots

the democrats look ethnic, poor and retarded

Needs more Jews

Funny you should say that, because top business schools highly recommend diverse backgrounds among team members because the diversity of experience leads to higher-performing teams. And people from diverse backgrounds also typically go to a wider range of educational institutions (not just the Ivy's), which also leads to intellectual diversity.

So the picture on the top is nearly guaranteed to get you what you want even without knowing anything about the individual members.

imagine mandatory IQ tests for all public officials

I bet this reddit asshole took those pictures at different times in the broadcast to make the democrats seem talkative and lively and to make the republicans seem quiet and stale too.

I usually see them look out for the poor and that’s why they’re supported by people of color and even white people because it helps them and it doesn’t affect the rich or the middle class. The upside is in the long term once the poor gets rich more people pay taxes and we get a more powerful economy.

The top picture looks like some sort of freak show.

>I learned that I was racist at college, it was a great experience
This wasn't sarcasm.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.
Faggot leftard, go hiking in Durkastan.

>Dems: We look like the welfare line

Attached: 1541293173234.jpg (2150x870, 1.29M)

>diversity of work related experience equals diversity of skin color

My brainlet detector is off the charts with this one. . .

>Imagine being so butthurt you instantly resort to ad hominems
Snowniggers on suicide watch!

you are replying to a kikeflag. what went wrong in your life?

This picture shows why we need to split in two.

>Statistically, people of color.
They said IQ, not criminal records.

>because top business schools highly recommend diverse backgrounds among team members because the diversity of experience leads to higher-performing teams
>falling for the "diversity is our strength*(as long as they think exactly like us)" meme

Attached: democrats, then and now.png (505x700, 401K)

>muh melanin

why not just admit the fact that any skin tone below semi white is considered faggot status.

im light brown and im a faggot. not sure whats wrong with the rest of the world.

Attached: AGREE.jpg (505x567, 43K)

hahahahah. stupid niggers

Attached: blackiq.jpg (600x405, 26K)

People who were elected based on their genitalia and skin color

VS

people who were elected based on their character and abilities.

The Google hearing proved that wrong

You don’t have to resort to slurs I’m just telling you my opinion on the matter now tell yours

Kek

FPBP

Neck yourself niggerlover

They certainly do recommend it, but it has nothing to do with performance. And even if it did, don't get your hopes up because it'd be a team of whites and asians only.

The best accelerationist method is to indeed put females into everything that you do not like.
Then it will all crumble from the inside.

Attached: 1522777157121.jpg (590x824, 238K)

Being bigoted towards retards is not mentally retarded.

>changing flag changes ID

Attached: 1527200193767.jpg (463x412, 21K)

You got three meme responses so I'll give you one from the real world:
Diversity is the consequence of reduced marginalisation/discrimination of minorities, good for everyone bar nazis I suppose?

Diversity is bad for everybody, including minorities. Look up the Putnam study, low IQ ozzy.

Hm yes convincing argument my american friend thanks for enlightening me

>Muh diversiddy
>Comments locked

The modern Democrat Party in a nutshell

You are welcome, enjoy your african gangs.

1. This is forced diversification based on quotas
2. Having a race with 80 average IQ with deciding power in your country is very, very stupid
So no, it's not good to anyone, except for those minorities who get to go in front of more competent people just because of their race.

Both sides look stupid.

And even for those minorities it is a short-term and pyrrhic victory as they can't sustain anything without outside help.

1. He very clearly did not ask about forced diversification, or even natural diversification of societies. 'Diversity' isn't specific enough when assessing worth we must know what is being made diverse
2. Gross oversimplification, average iq of the pop is not indicitive of iq in specific career subsets, you're essentially conflating iq science, racism and sjw fringe politics into one big mess of a conclusion

They recommend diversity of THOUGHT.

It's allowing an invasion force so that a people that previously had sovereignty no longer have a say in their own country. The elites then rape the fuck out of it and leave nothing but a multi-racial warring hellhole behind, while they go live somewhere else and have their own armed guards.

Yep how you like that diversity, faggot?

A swing and a miss. DIEversity is revenge for forcing us to be mutts and treated like niggers, schooling with women and jews. Whites shamefully hid from this problem and left us to hell. Hell is coming for them!

so much writing but you've said absolutely nothing....

I would not pay attention to the ozzy, he will experience diversity and living with Sudanese gangs soon enough.

Yes. If you agree that white contains all color wavelengths, and black is the absence of visible light.

Attached: rqtLN7U.png (1317x1598, 611K)

Attached: 1546105226461s.jpg (125x125, 2K)