ITS HAPPENING: THEDARKOVERLORDS LAYER 1 RELEASED

GET THE FUCK IN RIGHT NOW

ANONS ARE ASSEMBLING

AUTISM TEAM 1 IS LOOKING IN ON VOAT
AUTISM TEAM 2 IN Jow Forums THREAD AUTISM TEAM 3 REPORT THE FUCK INTO THIS THREAD
AUTISM TEAM 4: SPREAD THIS TO EVERY THREAD ON THE SITE!
SHOW ME YOUR WARR] FACEE
voat.co/v/TheDarkOverlords/2951275

Attached: Heaven.jpg (784x608, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1546583602826.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1546583520056.png
mobile.twitter.com/PeterVincentPry/status/1080872412588265472?s=20
howtogeek.com/226280/how-to-take-screenshots-in-windows-10/
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
youtube.com/watch?v=6bDN5iVXD7E
firedrop.com/7b28ce3934352d51?pt=XEKuiTPYj8NELOWxB+mnNZWuJe+EB78/UCncYkC8G20=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yada yada post screens already you fucking layer nigger

also wake me @ layer 5 for sweet alien nudes

keep me posted

Attached: 1533961688340.gif (300x300, 403K)

Oh it's absolutely nothing like the 8,000 other nothings that happened this year

SHILLS ARE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ITS DEFINITELY HAPPENING THENNNNNNNN

yawn

Yeah, they're shilling horseshit nothingburgers.

post literally anything incriminating and we will happy look into the files

Attached: hello+proofs+color.jpg (814x354, 40K)

google should be shut down for hosting this content
bye bye

caps lock is cruise control for boomer

i've had a look through the release and there's nothing there, sadly. now i'm sleepy desu. lets all get some nice restful sleep lads.

Sure is late here in the US. Let’s all just get some sleep.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1546583602826.png i.4cdn.org/pol/1546583520056.png

LINKS TO FUEL BEING STORED IN WORLD TRADE CENTER ILLEGALLY. THEY MADE WORLD TRADE CENTER 7 A MASSIVE BOMB.

YESTERDAYS LEAKS SHOWED A DRILL TO CATCH WEAPONS ON THE MORNING OF 9/11

THE HIJACKERS WERE (WHETHER WORKING WITH THE GOVERNMENT OR ALONE) LET THROUGH.

Should be
"Hello. OP is a faggot."

Same filename tho

Attached: FILE1.png (865x524, 146K)

6,000 GALLONS OF FUEL WAS CALLED "UNSAFe" BY FIRE DEPARTMENT YET WAS ALLOWED TO STAY BY THE ELEVATOR SHAFT. THEY TURNED WTC 7 INTO A BOMB

Attached: FILE2.png (651x812, 146K)

WHICH FILE NAME IN THE GOOGLE DRIVE WAS THAT?

00036309.pdf

Attached: SPACETALK.png (1024x768, 1.12M)

THESE THREADS ARE BEING GHOSTED BY JANIS

ALERT.

mobile.twitter.com/PeterVincentPry/status/1080872412588265472?s=20

'Stockpile food, water and the means to acquire / purify much, much more. Prepare for an imminent situation that may impact us all, coast to coast'

Bout to get real boys, someone should start a thread on this. Also hearing chatter that ww3 starts on the 6th, 2 days.

Deep State going all in?

Executive Director of the Task Force on National & Homeland Security, Congressional EMP Commission, Author, Former CIA Officer, Ph.D./MA Political Science @ USC

tinfoil fucktards lmao

go outside you absolute cretin

who /sleepy/ here?

Wtf is he talking about What's going to happen? I looked at other tweets and they said something about an EMP?

SLEEPY
SLEEPY
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The guy who put out the tweet has the following bio...

Executive Director of the Task Force on National & Homeland Security, Congressional EMP Commission, Author, Former CIA Officer, Ph.D./MA Political Science @ USC

as posted above

The fuel was for diesel backup generators. Fucking brainlets make everyone look bad.

What does he mean though? He said stockpile food? I have food already stockpiled for earthquakes and shit, but what does he mean by this shit?

And the slide threads are pouring in.
god speed ya faggots!

THE FUEL WAS ORDERED TO BE REMOVED. THATS THE SMOKING GUN. THEY KNEW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN AND WERE ORDERED TO REMOVE THE FUEL. THE FUEL WAS POSITIONED BY THE ELEVATOR SHAFT INTENTIONALLY TO BOMB ALL OF WTC7 FROM INSIDE. YOU FUCKING BRAINLETTE SHILLS TRY TO KEEP UP

Good night Jow Forums

wake the FUCK BACK UP ITS HAPPENING

Attached: HGA.jpg (1024x777, 146K)

420 digits confirm super dank happening

Whud whud whud man? Whud the fugs habbening??

Attached: 1508415743048.png (1024x749, 120K)

im sleepy too, gn.

tldr, the jews are fucked.

Yes, the failed to properly install and maintain the diesel tanks that were REQUIRED to run the permanently installed generators. That's completely different than trying to say "OMG THEY WERE STORING FUEL FOR NO REASON".

I've been following tinfoil tier shit for 17 years for the lulz, this is the first time I'm actually scared and have actually stockpiled food and water

fug I love spurdo posting so fucking much

Too many habbeings in 1 thread

Attached: 1435624378161.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Joke's on you mate.
After Badselfeater happenings are nothing more than elaborate larps.

DO NOT LET THE SHILLS CLAIM THIS WAS THE OLD NARRATIVE - THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING - THEY ARE CLAIMING THAT THE JEWS PUT 6K GALLONS OF FUEL IN AN ELEVATOR SHAFT DESPITE BEING TOLD NO IS ALREADY THE STORY LOL HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK WE ARE

solar micronova

Y'all should have been stocking up a long time ago. I've been stocking for months and still dont have much. I hope to see you fags IRL for the happenings

Attached: 1546584008839.jpg (900x900, 169K)

>autism teams divy up the work
I like

Attached: 1480840347361.jpg (319x331, 15K)

nigga', I wish I knew how to screencap

no it isnt

just take a picture of your screen with your phone. We wont make fun of you

Nigga', please!
howtogeek.com/226280/how-to-take-screenshots-in-windows-10/

Attached: neilrick.jpg (400x400, 60K)

Best post by a leaf I've ever seen, not bad m8.

>talaban
This larp is even gayer than Q

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>no blue checkmark

Attached: fry.jpg (640x480, 27K)

THE SCREENING OF THE HIJACKERS WAS DONE BY AN ISRAELI OWNED COMPANY.

THE DANCING ISRAELIS COME TO MIND ANYONE?

ALSO REFER TO YESTERDAYS THREADS CONFIRMING THE DRILLS FOR WEAPONS MORNING OF 9/11

WE HAVE SMOKING GUNS LEFT AND FUCKING RIGHT AND THIS IS ONLY LAYER 1

Attached: file43.png (647x214, 32K)

Waste your time on this TLDR instead of buying ammo goy.

Jews did an oopsie

Don't most keyboards have a key that says prtscn?

incoming
BAAMP

here

Attached: 6487227.jpg (236x353, 17K)

fuck all shills this is pretty fucking amazing

NEW FUCKING 911 INFO

/INTERNET/ WTF

more

Attached: file47.png (630x1595, 179K)

>probably not happening
>maybe happening?

Have a bumpski

Real user here. Have you so soon forgotten the nsa tools being (((stolen)))? This shit is a fat fucking psy op

Fucking kidding?

He's not an official. Some sort of private company called EMP.

>Executive Director of the Task Force on National & Homeland Security, Congressional EMP Commission, Author, Former CIA Officer, Ph.D./MA Political Science @ USC

KYS FAGGOT!

Bullshit, diesel would create too much smoke, it was thermite
Smell that? I love the smell of disinfo in the morning

>Executive Director of the Task Force on National & Homeland Security, Congressional EMP Commission, Author, Former CIA Officer, Ph.D./MA Political Science @ USC
I take his word as good based on his credentials, and am compensating for unknown possible electrical grid shutdown.
All others should have already at least 60 days of food and water, and a system to filter water, as well as knowledge in agriculture, and recommended weapons, like a rifle, a shotgun, and pistols.
Emergency services will not be available in the event of electrical grid failure, you will be responsible for your own survival.

Good point

Watch this if you haven't already, it makes great points on how this could have happened, and why there was thermite found at ground zero.
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

yawn

it's never happening

fucking dark lord larp cunts should have leaked what they had, now they have 0 cred

>diesel doesn't melt steel beams, either

Team 3 reporting in. Cant look through the files rn but this is big. Anything big found yet??? There is too much to look at in this dump and we need people reporting in on what docs theyve looked at and what has been found so far, with screencaps. Once files have been deduced as nonessential, we can focus on other files. Report here, and IGNORE ALL SHILLS

How is that relevant? They used thermite charges to cut the beams and diesel fuel to set fire to the materials inside the building. It explains the plumes of thick smoke coming out of all the buildings and what the firemen are talking about in the first few minutes of the french camera crew's footage.

bump
im scared, anons.

link to french footage?

Just find a torrent of the naudet brothers unedited footage. You wont find a stream but there must still be plenty of torrents.

From what i can deduce, this was an illaborate planning but finding an intentional use of either can be essential to uncovering this shitshow. One will lead to the other, and show an intricate plan in place

REEEEE

oh

this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=6bDN5iVXD7E

Links to this could help. We need all evidence of this stockpiled and held together. ANY EVIDENCE HELPS ANONS. START CREATING A DRIVE OF ALL EVIDENCE GAINED FROM THIS DROP. WE CANT LET THIS BE SLID BY SHILLS

Bump

wtf is going on here

It was already successfully covered up when construction crews started using thermite torches to cut through the debris literally hours after the collapse. As for fuel residue, it would have been everywhere anyway.

Can you include time stamps that are most important with this video?? Its 2 hours long and would detract other anons from searching this dump

No, it's not the documentary, it's the 2 hours of unedited footage they used to make the documentary.

I tried the Google drive link and got nothing.
Gone.
Not there.
Anyone else get a look at it?

Attached: image.jpg (1920x2151, 1.26M)

Oh jesus fuck me keep these candles lit till the morning its too late to make coffee

SOMETHING here is incriminating. These files werent just dumped for any other dumbass reason. We have to cover everything that couldve been evidence of a coverup

PROOF THE JEWS USED6000 GALLONS OF DIESEL TO DESTROY 911AND ISRAELI SECURITY AGENTS"SCREENED" TERRORISTS HAPPENING HAPPENNING

Attached: magazine-unlock-05-2.3.1208-_4EEE26D7A2C8D26D01F4B9995B638D7E.jpg (1440x2560, 453K)

dumb retard theory it was obviously explosives not a tank of diesel, go back to voat

firedrop.com/7b28ce3934352d51?pt=XEKuiTPYj8NELOWxB+mnNZWuJe+EB78/UCncYkC8G20=

All you need is the building plans with the locations of the generators and fuel tanks. Work out the capacity and cross reference with the amount of diesel purchased that year.

WE FUCKING HAVE IT ALL. DEATH TO ISRAEL

Why not both? How would they have prevented people from escaping without a towering inferno? They needed to make good tv.

Attached: 1541153708311.jpg (750x784, 218K)

But is this publicly available?? This could be ample research with everything being dropped. Might as well compile everything possible now to build a case

>mobile.twitter.com/PeterVincentPry/status/1080872412588265472?s=20
He's a CIA glowing shill nigger. Disregard and move on. Quick acting like this is the first slide you've seen since shitting your pants on the playground and move the fuck on.

Attached: dr-evil.jpg (450x450, 104K)

spiffity spoofity provide some proofity

Attached: BF30A18B-DCD7-41B3-A9E8-9789CCF790D4.jpg (768x768, 135K)