Exploring our oceans: Don’t you fucking do it

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something Jow Forums
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out.

Attached: 4EB5BCCF-ED45-4846-8DEB-454CC1D9EA64.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Just don’t come down here okay?
Leave me alone!

Fuck off, Neptune.

absolutely Lovecraftian

Ya! See it’s stupid down here
Take this guy advice and fuck off

Heh heh... heh....

we are too busy feeding and taking care of niggers, mexicans and muslims to do any exploration.

There's nothing in the ocean but cold water, dirt, and ugly fish. Fuck it.

this copypasta again

>t. Atlantian
We're bringing degeneracy there whether you like it or not.

man im so bored, can you alien fags abduct me again already. im tired of waiting

Nothing to see here goyim

Attached: 1545627368009(1).jpg (600x800, 369K)

bruh op you got a deepsea military base I can chill in? I'll bring cookies, just prove to me it's real

Same fucking post everyday

>Diversity

We're bringing diversity not degeneracy please go by the script goyim

ocean going is too expensive, but to say nothing is cool down there is a lie. the secrets of human history is lay there. i honestly believe earth has been BTFO many times over throughout the tens of thousands of years where things get wiped clean and a new order starts.

sorry too much graham hancock and randall carlson jre episodes.

it's funny, when globeki teppe was discovered, robert schoch asked an archaeologist how old he thought it would be if he were to see it without any information, his response was 600BC LOL. It's at least 7,000 years older than Stonehenge, so who the fuck knows what's underwater by now.

>T. Aquaman

That picture is terrifying

Fucking new fags, rapture is down there.

It's a lot harder to explore in a high pressure environment that blocks radio signals than it is to explore in a no pressure environment where radio signals work great.

>Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Attached: IMG_0179.jpg (296x324, 27K)

You'll be dealt with soon enough user.

Attached: 1516267737_le-plus-grand-poisson-du-monde.jpg (900x600, 312K)