Rules Of Engagement

Just finished watching pic related.

For those of you who have seen it, why the fuck didnt they just kill the sand niggers that found them? Then the deadliest day in NAVY SEAL history and Then all this could have been avoided...

> youtu.be/PYhwEDi_48Q
> youtu.be/Hdmi1UbW4Yk

Personally, I'd have no problem kill a shitskin kid and old man if I thought they could somehow get me killed. Its war. There are no rules. But when you try to fight a war with your hands tied behind your back, you get fucked.

Attached: 14-lone-survivor.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/2016/06/10/mohammad-gulab-marcus-luttrell-navy-seal-lone-survivor-operation-red-wings-458139.html
youtu.be/gYN2E8OME7s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon
youtu.be/VYjffNHyV0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you think america should even be in the middle east?

I forget where I read it, maybe Moldbug, but obnoxious ROE restrictions are one way how the Blue Team (liberal Democrat State Department) of the US government prevents Red Team (conservative Republican DoD) from achieving military goals, because they're competitors trying to undermine each other

navy seals are retarded. they go on missions with no intel and 1 walkie talkie.

America needs to have a global presence because Geopolitical strength means everything in the world today. Having a reach that expands the globe is a powerful ability that VERY FEW countries have, yet America is at the top.

Dont think for a second that China and Russia wouldn't replace America as the dominant Geopolitical power if America just packed up and went home. I dont like it but that's just how the world is.

fast track to PTSD killing grandpas and grandkids up close. easy to talk big behind keyboard

So basically Bureaucracy Is getting American men killed overseas? How does that not just piss off enough Special Forces guys for them to all go on strike?

The problem is simple. Officers.

> Volunteer for war
> Get PTSD when you participate in war

Nah. I'm borderline psychopath so I would have absolutely no problem killing people overseas in a warzone. Especially if I feel like they are a threat to me or my teammates safety.

Maybe you're just a faggot.

What did soldiers do before walkie talkies?

>be "elite" special forces of a military superpower
>fail routine observation mission during the first phase so bad your squads wiped out by a handful of farmers
>write a book, bullshit about enemy numbers. Get a movie deal

lmao, losers

i'm not a psychopath, the majority aren't, and of those who are, only a few are qualified for military service. having no problem blowing away gramps and the nephew, is not a trait selected for in the process. armed enemies are one thing.

THERE MUST OF BEEN 500 TALIBAN AFTER US!

>military journalist Ed Darack cites a military intelligence report stating the strength of the Taliban force to be 8–10

Attached: a goof and a spoof.jpg (300x300, 18K)

A pussified officer gets men killed. I agree. Although in this situation, the Officer was listening to his friend that didnt want to kill the kids.

I totally would have though.

What if you are overthrowing backwater middle eastern governments (look into the betrayal of palestine) because you want to pave the way for the future expansion of your 'greatest ally' in the middle east, and not out of some pathalogical attitude towards democracy or 'freedom'? What if oil prices have never actually fallen after taking control of 'oil rich' middle eastern territory? What if this is only another movie made by Hollywood Jews?

they had all kinds of horn and trumpet signals and flag maneuvers!

8-10 is a lot more believable. the movie is nuts, taliban just keep running into active gunfire, getting headshotted one by one

tin cans and string

>handful of farmers

Afghan Taliban are battle hardened soldiers who are lead by, or are themselves former milita trained by US CIA to counter Russia.

America trained the Mujahadeen, and many of those soldiers have seen battle. Russia also lost way more men in Afghanistan than America has.

I think it's a safe assumption that the vast majority of American Special Forces are borderline psychopaths as we. To do that kind of job, you almost have to be.

That was almost 30 years ago, not many of them are active fighters now.

those guys train the younger guys so they can keep embarrassing the afghan army

The Taliban Force was 30-80 in size and that is confirmed by the amount of bodies found when soldiers went in to recover the bodies and rescue Marcus.

Also keep in mind that the force was large enough to push off TWO Chinooks, and even shot down one with an RPG. A team of 8 sand niggers cannot do that...

that taliban are like space marines
>At least 140 Afghan soldiers have been killed after Taliban suicide attackers disguised as army personnel targeted a national army base in the north of the country.
>It was the deadliest attack in Afghanistan since July 2016, when two Isis suicide bombers killed 80 Hazara protesters.

>The ministry said 10 Taliban insurgents had carried out the attack.

> look to the betrayal of Palestine
>implying Palestine was ever a stable country or had a stable government

You do realise Palestinian history is filled with Civil war, and war with their own arab neighbors, right?

although I have a hunch the afghan soldiers were probably shooting each other most of the time

Navy seals are thugs and criminals, disgrace for US Special forces. Green beret gang rules

> sandniggers disguised as sandniggers shot a bunch of unarmed sandnigger soldiers

I fail to see how this can even been remotely connected to Operation Red Wings

NAVY SEALS are the assassination unit of special forces. Of course its gonna be full of crazy mother fuckers but that's what we use them for

Green berets train shit skins to fight and kill other shitskins. That's boring as fuck.

well they both doing shitty jobs

Bullshit Rangers collected the bodies of the dead SEALs from the mountain and from the Chinook crash found no enemy KIA.

The Taliban aligned militia who were involved in the ambush have video on liveleak of the gun fight showing them firing down the mountain and taking gear off Danny Dietz's body. In their footage it looks like they're a small force of less than 10 Hajis.

Further more.. watch old videos of Luttrell talking about it before the movie came out his story changes all the time.

It's debatable weather the happening on the three goat farmers and letting them go and them informing the Taliban even happened.

The SEALs were retarded and were inserted by blackhawk in the mountain above the village they were surveying ..everyone in that village knew they were there and where to look for them. They were easily found and ambushed and cut down.

Marcus Luttrells saviour Mohammed Gulab also claims that when he found Marcus he still had his full combat load of unspent magazines. Everything other than Marcuses bullshit, his book and the movie suggests that they got ambushed and killed without getting shots off.

newsweek.com/2016/06/10/mohammad-gulab-marcus-luttrell-navy-seal-lone-survivor-operation-red-wings-458139.html

Killing old men and children is not war, it's murder.

To do what kind of job? They don't do what you seem to think they do.

It was never a stable country, thats my point. The land was set aside for israel covertly immediately after the territory was partitioned to palestine in treaty and the palestinian government has never been recognized by the globalist community. All instability in the middle east can be attributed to the same treaty that fractured the turks and created palestine.

How? The SEALS have killed dozens of HVTS since operation redwings including Osama Bin Laden.

Both the SEALs and Green Berets worked with Kurds and Iraqi forces to destroy ISIS in Iraq and Northern Syria. I'm not sure how that is a failure

I was thinking of Afghanistan. Those afghan soldiers never seem to get any better.

what kind of jew shill job is this

fuck off

>found no enemy KIA
Proof?

> The Taliban aligned militia who were involved in the ambush have video on liveleak of the gun fight showing them firing down the mountain and taking gear off Danny Dietz's body. In their footage it looks like they're a small force of less than 10 Hajis. They didnt even fire off any shots

You know what it's actually funny that you bring that up because in the videos, you see the Taliban forces walking WHILE 100s of rounds are being shot in the distance. Let's take a look shall we?

youtu.be/gYN2E8OME7s

There's clearly atleast 2 dozen Taliban in the the audio, from the ones we can see, and the ones we hear shooting in the distance.

Also the fight lasted for 4 hours. You're seriously saying that within that 4 hour time window of fighting that the SEALs, the most trigger happy guys in the US military, didnt fire off ANY shots?

Lol! Fuck off moron...

There's no proof that the reason the SEALs died was because they opted not to kill civilians that spotted them.

Accounts of special forces fuckups are generally full of lies like bravo two zero and the bin laden raid.

It's likely that the SEALs just got ambushed and lost fair and square and the movie script was sourced from a cover story. The UK made up the same bullshit about Bravo Two Zero in the gulf war failing because they didn't slit the throat of some farmer when a reporter went to the area and actually found the farmer who said that the SAS were incompetent in trying to hide and he suppressed them with a mosin nagant and made them flee. There story was they were discovered by the farmer because the SAS men let him go.

Basically specops make up a bunch of bullshit pretending to be supermen when they're blowhards and can run further and shoot more accurate than the average military idiot.

Go drive 100mph into the biggest tree you can find

lol you no guns kike. Not knowing what a couple of AKs sound like being fired on automatic

Gulab thought many parts of the story were not the way he remembered them.Most of the differences were minor. But a few turn that battle against some of the world’s most dangerous militants into something far less heroic. Gulab maintains the SEALs were far from the stealthy, superhuman warriors described in Lone Survivor. They didn’t die because they spared civilians, he says; they died because they were easily tracked, quickly outmaneuvered and thoroughly outgunned. The militants, like many others in the area, heard the helicopter drop the Americans on the mountain, Gulab claims. The next morning, they began searching for the SEAL’s distinctive footprints. The way Gulab heard it from fellow villagers, when the militants finally found them, the Americans were deliberating about what to do with the goat herders. The insurgents held back. After Luttrell and company freed the locals, the gunmen waited for the right moment to strike.The battle, Gulab claims, was short-lived. He wasn’t on the mountain with Luttrell but says everyone in the village could hear the gunfire. Gulab scoffs at the estimate by Naval Special Warfare Command that 35 Taliban died in the battle. (A Navy spokesman declined to comment on the matter.) But the Afghan claims the villagers and American military personnel who combed the mountain for the bodies of the dead SEALs never found any enemy corpses. (Andrew MacMannis, a former Marine Colonel who helped draw up the mission and was on scene during the search and recovery effort for the dead SEALs and other military personnel, says there were no reports of any enemy casualties.)More puzzling: While Luttrell wrote that he fired round after round during the battle, Gulab says the former SEAL still had 11 magazines of ammunition when the villagers rescued him—all that he had brought on the mission.

All death in war is murder. Any sort of justification for taking a life is laughable and a way for war mongers to rationalize it to the goyim.

If my government sends me to a warzone and tells me to kill, and I get sent on a mission for the sole purpose to assassinate a Taliban Leader, I'm not going to let anything get in my way, or compromise the safety of me and my men.

It's that simple.

The actors go through an entire monologue about not wanting to kill them because they could face court martial and/or other legal penalties for doing so seeing as they were unarmed non combatants. Something like 20 to life if I remember correctly.

>you no gun kike

Nice ad hominem deflection you filthy sand nigger. no I know all too well what AKs and RPKs sound like. I also know what American rifles sound like and from the video footage that I provided, you can hear that there is an intense gun fight going on and you can hear multiple simultanians bursts from Taliban Insurgents. Knowing how Taliban fight, it's easily distinguishable that there are atleast 2 dozen people that we can SEE in the video not shooting, and the ones that are shooting in the distance.

Visit a warzone sometime fag, and get out of mommies basement.

You do realise it was land controlled by the ottoman empire, right?

lol T. Marcus Luttrell

All these walter mitty accounts of special forces soldiers being outnumbered and killing six trillion terrorists are bullshit.

The Audie Murphy type stuff only happens in big wars because of sheer numbers of encounters making extraordinary killcounts by one or few men possible. It's usually because of luck-based visual and auditory obscuring of the soldiers firing position like a column of smoke being close to a machine gunner that he can see the enemy through that the enemy cannot see the muzzle flash through at a distance.

People who are able to carry out cowadooty feats on command are not in publicly known specops groups which are full of dumb blowhards, they're in intelligence and they're not good people.

>like the bin laden raid

What exactly was a lie about that? The way Pakistan acted made it pretty obvious that the fucking nigger was there and Obama is a big enough faggot that I believe he would keep the pictures from leaking.

Yeah, that's what people usually do when they lose an argument, and cannot back up their shit with facts. You must be some middle east dispora.

The contradictory accounts of how the raid went down showed that the SEALs/SAD/SOG soldiers involved were embellishing their stories like almost every single specops spectacle because they're blowhards.

Where in my post did I imply otherwise? The creation of israel was an enormous betrayal in the middle east and america is largly responsible. These countries are all recently created by treaty, and they have never been given the opportunity of proper administration, this is also largly the fault of america. On an international level these countries do not properly exist, they can be shoved aside as is needed. This is only to the benefit if greater israel. It certainly does not benefit you or europe, all of these displaced non-jews will soon find a home in formerly christian land.

Did you not read the facts in that article you dim witted nigger?

flash lights, flags, hand signals.

>Newsweek
>facts

Bitch I posted actual video footage from the fight. That's better proof than your fucking stupid ass article.

How is America responsible? We had an embargo on Israel for nearly 2 decades at its creation. You can thank the UN and England for Israel. You can also thank the Arabss for being so God awful at war that they couldn't even defeat a handful of kicks, even when unified.

America had nothing to do with the creation of Israel. Only when we saw it was a dominant force in the middle east, did we decide to align ourselves with them. You should also keep in mind Russia is an ally of Israel, as a VERY large portion of Jews in Israel are from Russia.

Because liberals hate America and they want America to cowtoe to the globalist international law bullshit.

Do yourself a favor and read culture of critique if you want to understand the nature of early jewish influence in america. You can probably find it on /pdfs/ on cripple chan

Attached: Book-Cover-The-Culture-of-Critique-MacDonald.gif (300x216, 10K)

I'm pretty sure the Founding fathers of America hated kikes.

Haha, you actually believe that story? Read more, they went in like a bunch of cowboys thinking they're bullet proof and got fucked in the ass.

That was long before either world war wasn't it? John A Mcdonald disliked chinks, they infest my city today regardless and hes been taken off the 10dollar bill.

>I'm borderline psychopath

No you aren't.

And most of them died fighting the Russians. Then plenty more died in their civil war or natural causes by the time the events of the movie occurred. Not to say there weren't still a few of them kicking around, but some cell of podunk goat herders wasn't likely to be led by some old spook trained vet.

The mission they did have been done 100s of rimes.

Culture of critique is moreso an analysis of Jewish involvement in the 20th century and onward(Frankfurt school and critical theory, Jews in early Hollywood, jews influencing boasian anthropology, jews and psychoanalysis)
Also the on of the main fiananciers of the American revolution was jewish
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon

And they did it the stupid way as SEALs are wont to do, and died for it.

All I know is the men who made and signed the constitution of America hated Jews.

Hiw the kikes got so much power, I dont know

It only means you're Israels lapdog

Why aren't soldiers given tags when sent on these missions, that satellites can monitor, and I'd they get in trouble they can easily be found

You don't know what the fuck a psychopath is. They sure as hell don't join the military en mass to take orders from other people. The psychos who make it through quickly get caught, like the Navy SEAL who's on trial right now for firing at civilians and using a knife to kill a POW as the other SEALs were giving him medical treatment.

Bitch my AP goin psycho

There aren't any seals on trial for shooting sandniggers. Prove it

>people. are reading culture of critique
youtu.be/VYjffNHyV0g

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 6K)

>It's war, execute those random civilians who could inconvenience you!
>HOW DARE SHITSKINS DRIVE TRUCKS THROUGH CROWDS THATS BARBARIC

"There are no rules lol"

Attached: AC616754-AF05-414E-8C86-0A12EE6EA812.jpg (553x714, 46K)

Actually, the scene were they argue whether or not to kill, tie up, or let go, never really happened. This was a directors choice to give a somewhat short movie a more suspenseful and longer run time. The Team never thought about killing them, they were going to let them go from the get go. I remember reading a quote from the main character when asked about the movie awhile back.

> muh Russia stronk
Fuck yourself kid

Christ cucks
Prolly think they’ll go to hell for killing a few pedo rural afghanis

Um, no sweetie.

>Semper Dyin For Zion
>The Only Easy Day Was Shabbat
>It Pays to Die for Israel

It was in the book though

So how did the Jews become so powerful? Honest question

The ball started rolling by being the only religion that didn't have a problem making money by lending it, and whoever counts your money owns you.

What about all the Russians that died in Syria?

Has ours been any different?

What the fuck does that have to do ejtb anything?

>Newsweek

Kys

Attached: 1538257826769.jpg (366x366, 16K)

The "civilians" are combatants when they threaten your life. If a 12 year old black kid walked up and shot you, would you defend them?

Afghanistan had been a warzone for thousands of years. What the fuck are you talking about?

Yes. We became the most powerful nation in the world

>posts Fox News

how many Talibans were killed? Wikipedia says at least 30

>Why do you think america should even be in the middle east?
to kill shitskins?

>For those of you who have seen it, why the fuck didnt they just kill the sand niggers that found them?

Because they didnt want to go to Levenworth for the rest of their lives. And yes something like that would have gotten back to the states eventually, maybe years down the track. Some furture op or another giat hurder comes through and finds the bodies, they exhume them then find 5.56 bullets in them. Sound familiar?

Also yeah the obvious, they aren't murderers.

The whole op is a great example of what paying off your comms situation does.
>one sig with one radio
>4 hour comms windows WTF
>No contingency if they cant maintain comms.

Same thing happened to the SAS in the Gulf war with Bravo two zero.

But how could they enforce something like that?
If a soldier kills a shitskin in the middle of nowhere, no will is gonna know about it.