HAPPENING!

i.4cdn.org/pol/1546583602826.pnghttp://i.4cdn.org/pol/1546583520056.png
LINKS TO FUEL BEING STORED IN WORLD TRADE CENTER ILLEGALLY. THEY MADE WORLD TRADE CENTER 7 A MASSIVE BOMB.

YESTERDAYS LEAKS SHOWED A DRILL TO CATCH WEAPONS ON THE MORNING OF 9/11

THE HIJACKERS WERE (WHETHER WORKING WITH THE GOVERNMENT OR ALONE) LET THROUGH.

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x194, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4pcdn.org/pol/1546583520056.png
youtube.com/watch?v=TxbIU0X-lCI
nytimes.com/2002/11/19/nyregion/fuel-in-storage-inside-buildings-raises-concern.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1546584036947.png (651x812, 146K)

THE TWIN TOWERS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Alienhuackbar.jpg (820x481, 57K)

Attached: 1546583992297s.jpg (125x75, 2K)

fake

bumpity bump down with ZOG

it's not and it's been debunked already

Interesting... would that mean that the kike who got paid billions in insurance committed insurance fraud because of these illegally built fuel storage units? Does he have to give back his billions, with interest and fines, back?

>Posts links of images
>Posts images of Morshu

Attached: 1388839062967s.jpg (125x107, 4K)

Can diesel melt steel beams?

>herp

Attached: nicethumbnailfag.gif (150x125, 466K)

Attached: PentagonTomahawk.jpg (128x79, 8K)

no but it can ignite thermite

Duh. Been saying this since like 9/12

With the help of a pinch of magnesium

Bump. What layer was this?

We're still on the first layer I believe

lamp oil

Why won’t these faggots just release everything at once?

Rope

this

Attached: building_opposite_911.jpg (290x174, 11K)

its kinda late
im getting pretty sleepy.
anyone else?

bombs

What is this? A picture for ants?

Attached: IMG_3666.gif (498x264, 3M)

i.4pcdn.org/pol/1546583520056.png

THIS IS NOT A HAPPENING!

We ALREADY fucking know there was fuel in the buildings for like 10 FUCKING YEARS NOW familam.

Stop psyops distracting from the rest of the 9/11 big picture. WTC7 is just one piece.

YOU WANT IT?

For mass attention. Release it all at once and the Jew Shills here will go to work Jewing it.as we see.

Dribble it out with more damning stuff with each leak more people pay attention and the authorities become desperate...It's a numbers game. They are increasing Public attention by drawing the leaks out. The facts only work in your favor with mass public backing/attention. If there is any truth to these hackers then the leakers have put their mark in a headlock. If there is even a hint of payment to the hackers to stop this then the authorities are fucked but if this is as damaging as the say and the leaks increase in damaging revelations and the hackers can't be neutralized it has to be an option for the Authorities to at least stem the flow and set them up. Fun to watch tho.

Yes. The faggot kike who got his insurance money gets a life sentence and must repay all that he stole. The era of the jew is at last over.

it's yours my friend, as long as you have enough rupees

Attached: ..jpg (640x480, 72K)

Dark overlord is the faggot owner of Above Top Secret. My guess it someone who still frequent that Isreali honey pot “above top secret”thought is was a good place to dump info and overlord in his faggot fashion decided to probably kill thread and steal the info to posted links

You are a youtuber

HERE IDS HABEDIN
BAMP

CHN

What go my attention with this was it is so counter what the little Hollywood-soaked mind of the American prole needs to get its attention.

Let's see what these leaks have to beat: Just 2 examples.

1. Larry Silverstein's prophetic Insurance claim stipulations that so coincidentally turned a profit with 2 buildings that were literally a private investment disaster if the 9/11 had not happened.

2. Those Corporate Put-options on both airlines involved stocks almost on the day of the attacks.

If DO can beat that I'm all ears. None of the above even made a ping on the mass US Prole mental radar tho...thanks to the damage control CNN and Tribe

Fuck off sleepy faggot

Fuck off. It's about money, not truth and attention.

That fucking HAND RUB

Sorry Link, I can't give credit. Come back when you're a little...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
RICHER!

I'm still at 2 minds about whether this platform was the right 'launch-pad' given its global reputation. But the more I see of the leaks I start to see how ingenious that risk was....where else for the 'Dark Overlord' ...This place will either make it for them or fuck it up totally. Let's see.

How did you come to this conclusion?

I think the final synopsis will be after all is leaked and done, and sage advice by the elders here echo thru the archives.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxbIU0X-lCI

It's all so deeply tedious.down here

>nytimes.com/2002/11/19/nyregion/fuel-in-storage-inside-buildings-raises-concern.html