Australian aborigines

What's wrong with these guys, Jow Forums?

Attached: 15415344243_4bb70c7426_b.jpg (815x526, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5QJW0M5pik
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=n6YH0FiZ5v0
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtu.be/Ivq5icJnGXk
youtu.be/ANmdAw46HZw
youtu.be/yZEodxUx2ME
google.com/amp/s/genius.com/amp/The-wilcannia-mob-down-river-lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=O0cAx1jLbJk
youtu.be/rDocGfvYmBM
youtu.be/seXcRfKkP0Q
youtu.be/iSzdIThcTMA
youtu.be/PzvEFiFOOLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I diggery-do-not-know

Not people

nothing it's just that Australians interrupted a human subspecies evolving into a non-sapient desert lifeform.

Low IQ subhumans barely passing as sentient

abo according to netflix
youtube.com/watch?v=W5QJW0M5pik

There were a few threads here and there saying that primordial Australia was full of massive Komodo dragons, giant maneating eagles and other horrors now extinct that the Aboriginal man contended with nothing but stone tools. The tl;dr is that the forests were burned down and though this killed the abominations it also severely hampered the Aborigines' growth and caused all sorts of psychological issues they struggle with today. I don't blame them for being so backwards as other civilizations didn't have to fight these creatures.

Nothing
They are austroloid race same as us

The maori across the ditch had giant maneating eagles and other nasty shit too and they didn't do anything so spastic as to burn their forests to the ground.

I don't quite remember the whole story but the Aborigines arrived with only stone tools and the hides of the reptilian megafauna couldn't be pierced with their simple daggers. Apparently the lizards had something in common with modern Komodos that a bite wound would get infected easily but also attract other lizards. So it makes sense the settlers just burned their predators' habitat instead. If you were a caveman what in the fuck would you do?

Get bigger and sharper rocks, duh.

Sey godder ubradingeroop onna mob birelong alera dog cunts!

>can't pierce the skin
>invent a club
Problem solved, need a whole IQ of 55 to do this. Even monkeys know better and it's no excuse

White man can fight mammoths, sabertooth tigers, giant bears and eternal winter and this speciment can't kill a fucking LIZARD

you learn something new every day

Can't handle their beer. Which is totally un-Australian.

65 IQ subhumans we should have killed them all off.

I like them. They buy 90% of the piss that I stock. I mean sure, they shit out the front, out the back, in the pet food aisle, on the ceiling, in my mouth but really they are a good mob that are just a bit misunderstood. They have a lot to offer Australia. I can't think of what exactly, but we're told they have a LOT to offer.

Yep, you can tell by the way they shit.

they are an old vestigal branch of humanity that failed to achive critial mass with regards to technology and spent thousands of years playing hardcore desert survivor instead.

Nor can the bongs.

Attached: queen lizard.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Abosolutely nothing user, they just need a slab of VB & a Creek bed to sleep in, until the next government gibs payday.

Attached: 1545035980539.jpg (2048x1536, 332K)

That sounds like some lefty dream time bullshit.

that explains a few things

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Attached: absanity.jpg (617x1404, 1.41M)

>nothing
I wouldn't go that far but it does explain a lot.

Attached: indiapoo.jpg (888x676, 154K)

They are good for taking sit down money while a tranny sing his incest song. youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

95% of that is still practiced today. I see it with my own eyes.

Got any dealing with abbos green texts, Bruce? I really miss those threads

I'm glad you asked

Attached: 776950021.png (320x480, 190K)

Attached: 776949293.jpg (300x300, 31K)

That picture always crack me up

Shes got that Bogdanov face though

Attached: 776949827.jpg (940x627, 73K)

Attached: 1543904461320.jpg (698x465, 35K)

Attached: 776950129.jpg (366x328, 57K)

would it be fair to say that abos invented and regularly practised proto trans surgery? how many shekels do the leftists now owe them for this discovery?

youtube.com/watch?v=n6YH0FiZ5v0

Attached: meat.jpg (1187x593, 159K)

Is all the dreamtime """culture""" stuff we had to learn about in school real or is it just stuff they cooked up in the 60s and 70s?

Attached: 776949907.jpg (640x480, 56K)

They're the missing link.

They find that kimodos actually have venom
I don't think you realise how big these things were. Like imagine whackinga cow which is considerably smaller than the giant kimodos on the head.
The cow could shirk off most off the damage and just bash you.
With larger animals you need piercing strength more than blunt. Blunt is ineffective

Should be treated more like the sentinelese and should have their own island habitat away from civilization for those that wish to leave. They're one of the oldest species of humanoids on the planet, but much of it was spent isolated and they don't have the frame or mass of the Polynesians and it shows. I don't believe in penalizing people that were born into their circumstances. I wouldn't want that done to me if I had the bad luck to be born into it, but I don't think we should enable unwanted petrol recreation related behavior either, if you catch my drift.

Attached: 776949925.jpg (620x349, 45K)

>a human subspecies evolving into a non-sapient desert lifeform
that would be "devolving", seeing as they're sapient. Other than that, what the fuck did you mean?

Theyre the ancient prequel to the jew look at the jewfro plus their love of easy money

Meanwhile you couldnt defeat the EMUS

Whats it like?

That's fucking cold bro.

1:35 @ youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

delete this

a lot of brave abos died as shock troops during the great emu war m8

Attached: creek.png (1174x395, 43K)

I often wonder if designing different hominids is a lot like playing Spore. Abo's were created on the 5th playthrough when the shine had worn off and whatever is responsible for this mess just wanted to zip through the design a creature level.

savage shit right there 10/10 leafy

Aboriginal’s aren’t descended from the same species of man Europeans are descended from, it’s an open secret at this point, covered up by the leftist media in Australia, read up on Lake Mungo Man.

I fucking lold

Don't Be Rama Rama by Warburton Community members
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

Don't be Rama Rama bru

Attached: 1kxd48.jpg (854x479, 255K)

Bikey Boys
youtu.be/Ivq5icJnGXk

"My bike is a bird, I fly around town.
Looking for food, crawling on the ground.
Watch out because it might be you.
There's no tellin what my bike bird could do"

Attached: Bikey Boy.jpg (640x480, 134K)

Russel Coight leanred everything from his aboriginal father who wasn't 100% aboriginal.
He was a little Aboriginal.. Like .0000000%

All Aussie Adventures highlights
youtu.be/ANmdAw46HZw

"I got all my skills from my father, Russell Coight Senior, who taught me everything he knew before he died a combination of snakebite, sunstroke, and self-inflicted axe wound."

Attached: Salt Water Croc.jpg (625x339, 79K)

Warumpi Band - My Island Home (1988)
youtu.be/yZEodxUx2ME

Attached: Welcome to OZ.jpg (639x815, 177K)

That's what dozens of generations of incest inbreds looks like. Disfigured, mentally ill.
Just like the fucking mudslims shitskin. Fuckibg your cousin and procreating will leave it's Mark.
Subhuman scum..

based Coight

Attached: shitpostshuffle.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

Funniest guy ever

Attached: Aussie Rain.jpg (625x446, 57K)

google.com/amp/s/genius.com/amp/The-wilcannia-mob-down-river-lyrics

[Hook]
When it’s really hot we go the river and swim
When we go fishin’ we catchin’ a bream
When the river’s high we jump off the bridge
When we get home we play some didge

[Verse 1]
Call me Wally this is where I’m at
I wear my NRL baseball cap
Paramatta’s my team if you know what I mean
To be the captain – that’s my dream

[Verse 2]
My name is Keith from Wilcannia streets
I walk on stilts to beat the beat
When I get home I shake a leg
This is my rhyme, that’s what I said

[Hook]

[Verse 3]
Well Colroy’s here and I have no fear
All you wild pigs better watch out for my spear
I’m with the gang and I’m almost ten
I want to be an actor like Jackie Chan
[Verse 4]
Lendal is my name and I like to do back flips
Listen to the words that come from my lips
Jump off the bridge and I play the didge
When I catch a fish I put it in the fridge

[Verse 5]
My name is Buddy, I can’t stand still
Wilcannia to Dubbo to Broken Hill
Been moving round from town to town
And this is how I get down

[Hook]

A bunch of whites produced and promoted this, and would have received a fat government grant for it too.

Every paragraph I read grossed me out more and more.

That does explain a few things... Plenty of disformed disfigured people in india.ans plenty of mental illness..
Your DNA truly is inferior

No, I mean "evolving". You're imposing a value judgement (superior intelligence = good) over a natural process that is indifferent to such.

Evolving superior intelligence and larger, more sophisticated to better adapt to harsh environs is one tactic. Abos followed the alternate path of physically adapting to their environment.

There are other races that have been separated from the rest of humanity for as long as abos have, but they lack the extreme features that abos possess. Therefore, it is safe to assume that these were occurring in isolation. It's mentioning that a western and an eastern Abo are more genetically distant from one another as an Irish and Chinese person are.

As the previous posters have mentioned, Abos drove the bizarre megafauna they encountered to extinction tens of thousands of years ago. They were in the process of physically adapting to those ecological niches left open when the white man came across them.

Attached: hands[1].png (900x580, 383K)

That shit is like fucking Wilhelm Shakaspear
Sec I'm going full abo

Attached: Vegimite Facial.jpg (650x366, 77K)

Everything in your country is retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=O0cAx1jLbJk

The subhuman centipede

Ausie bro. Wtf am i looking at here?

At least they know good drink !

Attached: Metho 1.png (1366x768, 390K)

nothing. leave them be. unlike niggers and spics they tend to stay in their jungles where they belong.

Mate I fucked my mum and huffed a can of paint halfway through posting that!

unlike you cunts

Attached: Metho 2.png (1366x768, 373K)

Mate you HAVE to get those numbers up

Attached: Dream Time Bitch.jpg (407x405, 98K)

Your average tinder date in Australia

Spbp

Incapacitated Abbo on the train.
Incapacity to behave in society. They don't give a fuck man.

This guy reckons he'd club a giant komodo dragon to death.

They sell Abo vaginas in Oz

Attached: Cane Toad Purse.jpg (765x396, 85K)

Fucking Aussies. Racist cunts

Attached: 1523354081039.jpg (680x694, 159K)

His ear makes me nautious

youtu.be/rDocGfvYmBM Just a female noonga taking a glorious nap, after a hard day of sniffing Petrol & drinking a slab of VB. Just another day in Straya m8.

They are friendly, kind, likeable people.

The only problems at the moment are:
a) there is a cottage industry around aboriginal land rights, which produces large payouts to certain aboriginal families if they can successfully claim continuous connection to an area of land that is being mined. The mining company pays.
b) There are hundreds of government funded, aboriginal communities in remote areas (eg 1000s of kilometres from the next city). The aboriginal population in a significant number of these communities may just be a few families. Everything is funded, including govt services such as post office, a general store, medical care, etc. People who are not part of the community may not be allowed to enter. Some of these communities have serious child abuse issues.
c) rural councils put aboriginal overlays over large parts of land, this means special permission is required when building or digging on this land
d) it's become a weird obligation to make a statement acknowledging aborginals at every public event
e) there are people claiming that there was a deliberate government action to commit genocide on aborigines in the settler days
f) people often promote the idea that aborigines are vicitims, which encourages some to habour a greivance
g) aboriginal religious ideas are made to apply to the general population (care about certain religious sites, restriction against photographs of some aborigines)
h) pro-aboriginal political concepts are indoctrinated into children in primary school (ie school from age 5-11). Eg children are taught that "we stole their land", and aborginals have a special connection to their land that is very important to them which we can't understand but must respect.
i) Due to the general thrust of the above, there's not much incentive for aborgines to get their shit together, so in certain areas of tropical Australia, there is a large amount of public drunkness, absent parenting and youth crime which is a localised problem.

youtu.be/seXcRfKkP0Q

LOL
Everything OP, everything is wrong with them.

Not exactly human

Nothing at all.. you come stand in 58C weather and we can watch your poor Lilly white Nazi ass blister. They are adapted for this place, they can live where you can't.. go be a good snow nigger.

youtu.be/iSzdIThcTMA

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Fucking hilarious

What the fuck are you talking about, faggot? Other continents had megafauna to contend with, too.

spotted the abo

Sterno and antifreeze are bad choices too.
But Aqua Velva aftershave ... a man's drink.

Deadset aye - Imagine the smell

Protecting thier culture with Chicago Bulls hats and US Air Force shirts. God love em

Don't be fucking retarded

They're just different to us. They don't fit in as well to modern society because they had no exposure to it until suddenly they were thrown up into it. They should be left to their own devices

Always liked coight

Attached: kek.gif (227x221, 980K)

youtu.be/PzvEFiFOOLM

>They're one of the oldest species of humanoids on the planet, but much of it was spent isolated
they are closely related to East Asians. isn’t that strange? if you probe genetically who an australian is most closely related to, then it goes: papuans, then andamanese and other negritos, then east asians, then native americans, then south and central asians, then europeans, then middle easterners, then (big gap) africans. they share the exact same primary neanderthal interbreeding event that europeans and east asians have, because it happened in the middle east before any of these populations were differentiated. east asians looked overwhelmingly similar to australians and papuans until the holocene

Well shit. Them are the ones that the ausie government just sorta give stuff cuz pitty?

They are an ancient advanced race who was far beyond us. Then saw technology and civilization was evil and abandoned it to live in harmony with nature again.

And now white man is making the same mistake and destroying the world with it. Like they almost did.