ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

Why do I always have to make the new threads edition, you lazy fuckers.

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

Attached: symbols-017.jpg (600x399, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Breadcrumbing
today.com/health/breadcrumbing-what-it-how-spot-it-t107900
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do women work in domestic violence and sexual assault shelters

why wouldn't they? they are caring and empathetic

Guys would you find it weird if a girl told you she loved your eyes or smile or is any compliment flattering?

I would be confused for a month about whether she liked me and whether this means I'm supposed to be feeling things that I should feel normally but I don't because I'm broken inside so I feel a mixture of guilt and confusion, and then I would act slightly weird around her and end up ruining whatever it was anyway and regretting it

not wierd, but youve to say it in right time and stuff.
and yes any compliment is flattering

I was on a second date with a girl and it went well, I kissed her on the lips before we departed but I think it caught her off guard. She still continue to text me so I guess it wasnt a deal breaker.

I asked her yesterday was she was looking for, she said idk what i really want right now and i dont have any expectations sorry if thats flaky but its nice spending time with you. she still texts me after that.
Is this girl even interested in me or just being polite/bored?

Weird as in out of the ordinary? Yes. Weird as in off-putting? No.
However is about right but a little over the top. Nobody really ever compliments me, especially not about my appearance, so I'd probably spend an unhealthy amount of time trying to figure out if she meant something by it but ultimately decide she didn't. Even if she did mean something by it.

How do I have the DTR talk with the girl I'm dating?
We're both 24yo, and we've been going out for close to 2 months. It started out as a casual relationship, but at this point we've spent a lot of time together, and it seems to be developing into something more serious.
I talked with a common female friend of ours today and she recommended that I talk with her, in order to figure out where we're standing and to establish exclusiveness. I've been in other relationships in the past, but I've never had to do "the talk", and I have no idea how it works. Any advice is welcome.

not weird at all, I've heard good things about my smile many times. I like all sincere compliments.

Is it better to give a guy a note telling him you like him or to just say it in person and deal with the immediate awkwardness?

not polite and not really interested. She just is. So spend time with her as long as you like it and see where it gets you

My boyfriend's mom hates my guts and takes any opportunity to be alone with me to passive-aggressively insult me. How do I convince a momma's boy that his mother is literally the devil?

Say it in person and deal with the immediate awkwardness you coward.
Also don't "tell a guy you like him" ask him on a date.

in person. and even better if instead of telling him you just hug him/ kiss him on the cheek

tough luck. record her?

thats what i felt too. so does that mean i can make a move on her? kinda disappointed she didnt just say yes she likes me or no she doesnt. makes it harder to figure out

sure, you can make a move. I would wait a bit to see if I can get closer to her step by step, which is usually better than jumping straight to some serious stuff, but do it your own way.

You can't. Unless she does something really harmful you have to endure it. Unless his mom is a horrible person on default, you have to endure her. Moms are never satisfied with the cunts her boys bring home.

well what would i do next? we had a first date at a bar, a second date at a restaurant, what do we do on the third date? i am not experienced with these things because i usually dont get this far lol

Where do I start meeting girls if I don't live in a city. The largest city close by has a population of 150k. What are my realistic options? I'm 22 btw and don't drink, do drugs, or do stuff like clubbing.

you go wherever you like going to.

How big of a deal is it if a guy is a virgin but has the rest of his life on track? For some specific context
>engineering student with minimal debt
>active social life
>reasonably fit
>has never once browsed Jow Forums
>somewhat attractive (I think)
>No weird hangups about wanting a virgin gf
Like is it a deal breaker or is it just an indicator of something that can be ignored if that something isn't present.

>>No weird hangups about wanting a virgin gf
life is yours to conquer my dude. All is completely well with you, so take confidence from this fact and get yourself some sweet, sweet gf. Also, keep in mind that people usually *love* to devirginize others.

Hey, literally just explain as you have here and it'll go fine! Without mentioning your mutual friend though. Ask her how she feels about it?

Older fem/anons:
for how long do you usually have contact with a lover?

Not a girl but speaking from personal experience the fact that it's even a question is likely your biggest problem. Gotta start believing in yourself man.

It's not that he doesn't believe me when I say she says and does things, it's that he plays it off as being her being dense/senile/old-fashioned.
She's both mean and racist, but he gives her the excuse that she's old and southern so it's unavoidable. There's really no way to get him to realize that she's just fundamentally terrible?

>it's that he plays it off as being her being dense/senile/old-fashioned.
hmm, why don't you play it off like this yourself too? when she does something mean again, laugh and say something like 'you old folks. Never changing!' See what happens

I really hope you're right my guy.

I'll try to grin and bear it, but she knows it gets under my skin so I doubt she'll get bored or anything. Worth a try.

How do you know if the girl is too shy/needs more time to get comfortable around you before she dates you, or if she's stringing you along?

Would she remember things about you on purpose to pretend she's interested just to get your attention again?

I'm kinda like that.

>medical student with a scholarship and no debt
>gym 3 times a week
>have a couple of friends, go out occasionally, not too social, but not a shut-in
>don't hate women, don't buy into the whole Chad/Stacy Jow Forums narrative
>don't require a virgin gf
>average looking face
>still never dated anyone at 24

I can't bring myself to approach, though. I am confident in my abilities and I generally like myself, but when it comes to non-academic non-platonic interactions with women, I feel worthless and the idea that a woman will be into me seems like an unreachable fantasy.

Why do women pretend to like ugly men?

Attached: 1531680887563.gif (983x622, 49K)

Were going out again together. It’ll be the second time it’s just me and him. Do you think I even need to say I like him, or can a guy probably deduce it by this point?

just stop getting it under your skin then. realize that she's powerless here and ignore her

Women find men not that attractive but they still fuck them.
I dated guys I considered 4/10.

why would anyone even consider baiting on Jow Forums?

girls (and guys), how do i tell if a fetish is unacceptable?
>inb4 ask the grill
i want to know whether its acceptable in general

>Were going out again together.
As in on a date? In that case he can probably deduce it but there's no harm in saying it, provided you don't sperg out while doing so.

There's a girl that I've hooked up with off and on for like 8 months, but I moved to a different city (around 2 hours away). We've established that our relationship is casual, nothing serious since I was only in that town for like a year. She wants to come visit me where I live now for a weekend.

I had made plans for a few weeks from now, but I told a few of my roommates/friends that this was happening and they seem to think its a bad idea. Should I listen to them? I've never hung out with this girl for an extended period of time but she's alway been cool and I've always enjoyed her company.

Thoughts?

The chart doesn't disprove that women are less concerned about looks. The purpose of the chart was to focus on women rating men by their appearance. In reality, a chick will find a guy attractive if he's got the right personality and skills, and they need to meet him for that, not just see his online profile photo.

>i want to know whether its acceptable in general
then ask the general public here?

Post a picture of the guy, then of yourself, or you're full of shit.

For a lot of guys the only exposure they ever get with some women is an online profile.

We haven’t used the date word but I would presume that it’s assumed. When we went out the first time he paid for my drink and we ended up just talking for 3 hours afterwards. As far as I know from our mutuals he doesn’t do that with anyone they know

I'm not posting pictures of either of us online.

The guy looked like pic related but with a much more asymmetrical face, and balding.
I'm a little above average looking. A 7/10 maybe.

Attached: Mean-Girls-Damian.jpg (640x480, 256K)

Yeah I'd assume he can tell, but feel free to say so if you like. It'd be a different thing if you two were just platonic friends, but if he's buying you drinks "I like you" isn't gonna scare him off.

If it was just some random person I'd be able to do that, but dealing with it every other day isn't tolerable.
Any tips for tuning that shit out? I'm too thinskinned.

thanks for the response!
Actually I've thought of having a talk like that myself, my friend mentioning it simply confirmed that it's the right thing to do at this point.
The situation has been pretty casual so far and I've stayed reserved, since I'm not sure what I want from this relationship anyways. However just yesterday we spent an entire 24 hours together, did a lot of stuff besides just chilling and having sex and enjoyed ourselves a lot, so I've started seeing the potential of something serious.
She'll be going away for a few days and I won't see her until the weekend, but I'll try to take advantage of these days to figure out what I want and have the talk next time I see her.

I'm a 10/10 and I only get dates with women who are 400 lbs and 2/10s

Look ma, I can tell fantasy stories too!

what is the consensus on hypnosis and d/s shit?

look, what I suggested is exactly the way to stop this shit and not be bothered by it anymore.
Other than that - perhaps some very honest, good conversation? but that is definitely going to be fucking hard.
Anyway, just keep in mind that she must be very scared that you're going to take her boy away. Keep that in mind, maybe explain it to her that if you two get on the good terms, he'll never leave her for good.

I don't get dates just from 4/10s. I never claimed that. I said that I dated some guys who weren't good looking.
I get dates from average looking dudes, guys in my league, from really hot guys.
My current boyfriend for example is a lot better looking than me, I have no problem admitting that.

Man, I hear the "you won't get a gf I'd you keep trying to get a gf" meme get tossed around so much, and it borders on insulting. I legitimately didn't worry about getting a girl for years and to the surprise of no one, I didn't get the thing I didn't ask for. You gotta get out there man.

d/s is just common stuff. Many people eat it like sugar pills. Of course you should find somebody who is already into it or be skilled and responsible enough to gently introduce someone to it.
As for hypnosis - no idea, but knowing how it actually works I think nobody should be really concerned by it anyway.

Why can't I bring myself to text her, bros?

diff user, but there's a difference between getting out and letting new people meet you and jumping around every girl you think you have the slightest chance with

cause u overthink

Alright. If I just can't take it, I'll try talking with her like that. If that's her motivation to be so mean then maybe some assurance that we won't ditch her in a retirement home will work. Thanks for the idea.

Did you also donate $10,000,000 to charity too? Even if you're not lying (you are) I'd bet that you only used him to get a free meal, since you obviously aren't "dating" them now.

no probs. Of course she may have other motives. But whatever it might be, just try to understand her. Thinking about her as of evil incarnate will simply never work for communication between you.

I never had any guy pay anything for me before my current boyfriend.
I just liked them as people, and found them cute enough. I was p fat growing up so maybe I'm a little less stuck up about looks, even if now I'm slim.

Girls, do you care about your virginity? Do you regret who you lost it to? If you could do it again would you have waited? Should the first time be "special"?

I know, but "you're being too proactive, take it down a notch" is totally different from the advice that gets thrown around.

Yes to everything.

>Girls, do you care about your virginity?
I did when I was virgin, yes.
>Do you regret who you lost it to?
No, not at all.
>If you could do it again would you have waited?
No, I'm perfectly happy with it.
>Should the first time be "special"?
If you want it to be, yes.

I’m still a virgin and all my female friends keep pressuring me to just go to a club or bar and give it up to a rando. My male friends say I should wait and that it should be special.

And how do you feel about it yourself?

Your female friends just want you to regret your first time like they did.

At girls:
We were meant to meet up as a group but just me and the girl showed up, she seemed excited to hang out when we texted, I was the last person she texted before we went out. We had a good time, it was a bit awkward since we pretty much never hung out before and we were alone, but overall we got along and shared some personal stories, turns out we have a lot in common. She mentioned that she broke up with her ex a few months back. Did she want me to know she's single or do girls just like to talk about these things?

The very first time we met, was very brief, about an hour or so but we only spoke for about 20 mins max. She seemed to enjoy the compliment I gave her even tho it was just an observation and she wanted to go for a walk with me (most likely to get away from my friend who was hitting on her but she rejected him and wanted to talk to me instead), not far, just up to the bar so we only went for a minute or so.

Up to this point I'd think she likes me but the 2 times I tried asking her to come spend 1 on 1 time with me (get ice cream together etc) she always said something to either dismiss it or cancel it but then after a few days, she would message me out of nowhere asking if I want to hang out, in an apologetic manner almost, but she'd always throw in her friend into the mix at the end once I agree to come. Whats that all about?

I would rather save it for someone I love, I mean it doesn’t have to be ~super special~ but I would like to love and trust the guy I give it up to. My girl friends all act like that’s lame and nerdy though.

This

I've never heard of girls pressuring others to lose their virginity.
I had friends who stayed virgins till marriage, friends who stayed virgins till they were 21-25, and in my group there are girls who started fucking at 13 and have tons of FWB and such. No judging, no pressuring.

You're right
How do I stop this

As a temporary alternative to moving out I was planning to build a mini house next to my parents for some level of privacy/independence.

Is this fine with girls, or is a full home farther away from parents a requirement for most girls?

I'm 22 and I don't want to move too far from my family yet since I'm close to them and thought that this might be a good alternative?

How will girls feel about this in terms of a potential dating pool?

try sending messages very fast, then see how nothing bad happens

((( no one cares )))

Wouldn't girls be less willing to date me at like 25+ if I'm living directly with my parents?

If girls are creeped out by footfags, why do they get pedicures done?

At least living with your parents could possibly mean you intend to (or at least want to eventually) move out and be independent soon.
Building a tiny house next to them implies you intend to stay with them for a while.

Why are women so shallow?

I just feel like im being pushy/desperate

Why do women feel entitled to use men until they find a better one?

talk to her about that. Or if it's really not possible, discuss it with a good friend instead

GUYS
After months of no contact you get a message from a female friend who once had unrequited feelings for you
How do you feel about it??

You mean I already asked you out and you rejected me?

I'm in this position now, with 2 girls actually.
One that rejected me and friendzoned my ass messaged me after about 2 months. My initial feeling was that she was thinking about me and that she may have changed her feelings about me because why would she message me otherwise if she had nothing important to say?

2nd girl didn't reject me since I don't know where I stand with her, but that made me feel the same way.

What kind of message do you mean?
I hope I answered it from the correct perspective, English is not my native language and I'm not sure if I understand "unrequited" correctly kek

If the last words you traded were "I love you" and "I do not" it's gonna be weird. But there could be other stuff, you know, like if you have common friends and know each other from other places, there's a reason to talk, it might not be as weird.

You have all the information we don't really. Without that, it's just uncertainty.

I had a feelings for him, he didn't have feelings for me

No, we chatted like normal friends after I told him and we have common interests

>One that rejected me and friendzoned my ass messaged me after about 2 months
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Breadcrumbing
today.com/health/breadcrumbing-what-it-how-spot-it-t107900

Then it's not necessarily going to put him on the defensive. But I gotta say in my experience guys are generally not the "come around" type, if someone isn't our type things are probably not going to change.

That being said if you only have platonic intent you could probably still hang out and be regular friends over your shared hobbies.

No
No, but sex wasn’t good (neither that time nor the next ones)
I would have waited because I didn’t enjoy it with that person
Nah

Guys how do you deal with distant girls, and girls how to do expect someone to react towards you when you are this way?

I hate a really good first date with this girl, and we talked a decent amount through text before hand. We are even scheduled for a second date, however she hasn't texted me much at all since. Its only been a day but its throwing me off a bit and making me anxious.

I don’t drink, do drugs and don’t go clubbing and I can’t think of any other place where people could meet me but the internet. Though I don’t like meeting people who are specifically looking for a partner, so I’ve never used dating websites or apps.

you people severely underestimate the will of instinct.

Why is it okay for women to be assholes to men but not the other way around? I mean you can't claim it's because "men are stronger" because beating a woman up is ilegal.

Am I being too clingy?
Is she being cold?
Am I overthinking this?

Attached: B14B69C5-F753-4DF7-90A9-F3CF8CC2C0F9.jpg (750x1334, 155K)

let her go, not worth it, she doesn't like you and doesn't seem like she's fun anyway

Some days are busy. Don't be so needy.

Ok the context is that we have been pretty much radio silence for the past two weeks. That’s probably a good hint that I should get out of this.
If this is ending I would rather speak on the phone rather than log emotional text paragraphs again.

Why do women get so violent and angry when men talk about being lonely?

Attached: 1478037351547.png (383x348, 239K)