ITS HAPPENING in Germany!9/11!

Emails and social media hacked from all politicians, musicians, TV-personalities in Germany who are in the REFUGEE WELCOME camp! TOTAL MELTDOWN IMMINENT!
>need help getting the files and spitting throug Terabytes of data

Attached: 1537425557736.jpg (671x960, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/politik/inland/politik-inland/hacker-angriff-daten-von-politikern-gestohlen-und-veroeffentlicht-59349480.bild.html
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.bild.de/politik/inland/politik-inland/hacker-angriff-daten-von-politikern-gestohlen-und-veroeffentlicht-59349480.bild.html
twitter.com/_0rbit
d.tube/#!/c/dennis567
pastebin.com/HnFtWJxA
archive.vn/ystR6
pastebin.aquilenet.fr/?82d1c2a4ad4aef5a#nRebpW7CDr2all97znC1P4UApzyBKwdPEcDtcGzVikw=
my.mixtape.moe/fdfipa.png
bayfiles.com/19b4U7n5ba/Fotos_Audios_Videos_und_Dokumente_von_Facebook_rar
difl.host/1009e46c58c6006a/Fotos,_Audios,_Videos_und_Dokumente_von_Facebook.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post your "terabytes of" stuff my fellow Hans, or shut the fuck up.

test

Produce source

Attached: 1540562984110.jpg (750x574, 108K)

bild.de/politik/inland/politik-inland/hacker-angriff-daten-von-politikern-gestohlen-und-veroeffentlicht-59349480.bild.html

hey guys there's nothing in this useless thread

English machine translation

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.bild.de/politik/inland/politik-inland/hacker-angriff-daten-von-politikern-gestohlen-und-veroeffentlicht-59349480.bild.html

Gib source Helmut

Attached: C8FBF542-5168-469C-84E3-E4882005D186.png (750x1334, 2.84M)

Is there something juicy in it? Doesn't appear so reading the Bild.

new world order? u mean the smell of napalm and the burnt carcasses of commie jews and shit skins?

Supposedly it was leaked on Twitter.
Naturally, the media don't specify the actual account.

Twitter account "_0rbit"

How many Germans are redpilled?

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1458406629527.png (435x301, 167K)

The blog he links to has been shutted down

Everything is in Sputnik. Give a mutt the qrd of the goods..

DE SCHLANGENHEIMER

Attached: 1343038988035.png (220x250, 64K)

More than the government-mandated opinion dictat might make you think.

will that include lena gercke's nudes since i'm assuming she's a lefty?

In germany i dunno, but diaspora are redpilled on a lot of stuff, sometimes including ww2

Hell fucking yeah

Here are the download links to the hacked data
twitter.com/_0rbit

Attached: 5e4168225beec1f9d4f27222371f16fb.jpg (1231x1600, 366K)

you probably have a very specific german diaspora in Brazil, lol

What can we do to help Hans?

Attached: help-me-help-you.jpg (1087x625, 135K)

%?

I wonder if how many where taking direct orders from the murrican state department( under bush and obama) or mi6

Anyone care to post something juicy? i can't read german very well

Just read several data drops. My God Merkel is a total pedophile. She keeps a home near an Orphanage in Berlin and they bring her fresh young people twice a month. She rapes them and then destroys the bodies in a oven in her basement. Seems oboma visited from time to time to help,

Link in the twitter is down

look at the elections, retard, there's only one party you fags would consider redpilled

>"Russia did it"

Attached: 1519930265250.jpg (750x600, 63K)

Not all links are down

Ha, you haven't even gotten to the good part yet.

Attached: 1515647523548.jpg (388x443, 19K)

No horseshit Jack?

Someone post the green's shit

german diaspora across south america tends to be more redpilled than europeans

Here are the links in video format

d.tube/#!/c/dennis567

Attached: 1535564568205.jpg (768x768, 150K)

icles

It tried updating this thread for a minute then no update hmm...

Oh good so it's more Russia-generated fake bullshit. Just like Hillary was into spirit cooking, and like how there were secret risotto recipes and child sex slave basements in the Podesta emails. Right?

Idiots.

Hey cum guzzler, post those links and videos if
you have them, to make my cawk so fuckin' hahd.
Do it now, bitch

Attached: 20151116__margera1.jpg (303x350, 12K)

I looked at 3 of them and the parts that weren't down yet contained peoples names and addresses.
I don't really care for those so if there's something I'm missing, do tell.

>twitter.com/_0rbit
this is a fucking honeypot

Attached: Unbenannt.png (314x372, 116K)

oh look a memeflag who doesn't even know wikileaks has never been proven to release false data. bumping this thread but I'm not really finding anything juicy from this _0rbit links Notice how non of the newspapers or government spokespeople have said these are fake leaks?

Attached: Unbenannt.png (590x285, 24K)

>memefag

kikes are here where on to somethink.

Hello, merchant.

Attached: 6D4A2213-9D24-4922-A39E-A6568C5791FE.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Look further. Everything is mirrored several times.

I just saw Rayk Anders seems to have a huge piss and shit fetish.

kill yourself

>hackers leak no information of AfD politicians
>AfD gets blamed for the hacks and will most likely suffer from further voter drainage

galaxy brain move right there

this is a trap, this data´s have no relevance, it has been known since December that this data has been "stolen" and nobody has responded
and the ones from whom the data was stolen belong to the green left spectrum and even the artists are mostly leftist

what a fucking show

this only serves to increase the censorship and to monitor the users more intensively

Attached: 728d38a93941842aca66308b1c974d57.gif (454x341, 2.54M)

Hi fellow tin foil hatter

less than 20%

Attached: 1523914422256.png (737x758, 174K)

Iche Esse Fliegenschweine

Attached: Iche_Esse_Fliegenschwiene .jpg (620x407, 15K)

it's habbening... Soros ist aufgeflogen.

No German is redpilled, ever.

In recent months, the Office for the Protection of the Constitution has been criticized for not taking the danger from the right seriously enough.
The new head of the administration, Haldenwang, now announces that he wants to step up his campaign against right-wing extremism.
Personnel should also be increased significantly.

By Ferdos Forudastan and Ronen Steinke, Berlin

In the coming year, the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution wants to devote more time to the increasing right-wing extremism in Germany. This is what the new president of the domestic secret service, Thomas Haldenwang, has done for the first time in an interview with the Süddeutsche Zeitung. The so far about 200 agents of his authority, who are dedicated to the danger from the right, would be increased in the coming year by 50 percent.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (863x839, 295K)

emergency meeting

The National Cyber Defense Center convened for an emergency meeting in the morning. The body coordinated federal action, said a spokesman for the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI). These included the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, the Federal Criminal Police Office and the Federal Intelligence Service.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (361x550, 81K)

Exactly one million.

You have a point. There doesn't seem to be much substance in the leak, just doxxing (so the politicians can claim "victim") and some nudies of low level politicians which make it seem legit.

mirrors to src:
pastebin.com/HnFtWJxA

Attached: röpcke.png (628x958, 95K)

Röpcke = NATO

i love how when you translate it to english, the button to share on fb, shows the word divide. nice touch

There's simply too much to go through. Forward it onto wikileaks and get them to do the heavy lifting

>Röpcke = NATO
and?
>journo reads through leaks
>finds evidence of corruption
>oy vey, the right could profite
>what do?
looks like a mexican standoff.
me like.

Attached: what-do.png (582x229, 21K)

Germany and digitalisation am I right?

Attached: 1543533321022.gif (491x491, 1.44M)

This is huge happing the amount information leaked is massive.

This is great! So what do we know?

Attached: 1546471682754.webm (502x264, 623K)

It's a setup, not a mexican standoff.

>AFD leading in polls
>need scandal to change public opinion
>create "hacker" files
>blame AFD-related group
>AFD-bashing in the press until elections
>profit

I haven't seen a single, substantial thing get posted.

Is there anything besides the questionable fetishes of Rayk Anders?

Because honestly thats not a happening

Waiting for this happening to actually happen and not just be just something that happened.

Attached: 1482182680641.png (622x464, 313K)

Here's what I can put together from google translate
>Politicians used shit passwords and had their accounts hacked
>Snowballs: breaching one account allows access to others
>Twatter claims that because no AFD members were hacked they must be behind it / attacker's beneficiary

BUT it is well known that no party will work (or even play soccer) with the AFD, so it makes sense that nothing has been found on the AFD, no?

Links to sources:

t.co /sBZCqj4hda

t.co /R2fJJkMA3s

archive.vn/ystR6

pastebin.aquilenet.fr/?82d1c2a4ad4aef5a#nRebpW7CDr2all97znC1P4UApzyBKwdPEcDtcGzVikw=

my.mixtape.moe/fdfipa.png

about 3

>bluechecks saying they found so much dirt they need to control the reporting before people find out how bad it is
No fucking shit, are we really getting a happening?

stated pw dont work?

Sauces:

t.co/R2fJJkMA3s

t.co/sBZCqj4hda

>sitting gov't hacked
>shown to be corrupt as fuck
>people blame the hackers
If you even begin to worry this might happen, I'm sorry Hans but you fucking deserve it.

Nice German happening we have here

Any user found anything substantial? Corruption? foreign influence? Anything?

I`m afraid to say it seems like nothing

You better start archiving anons.
I allready found a CDU/CSU politican with Dickpics in his leaked Fagbook dump.

>Fotos, Videos, Dokumente & Audios von Facebook (PASSWORT: 123)

- bayfiles.com/19b4U7n5ba/Fotos_Audios_Videos_und_Dokumente_von_Facebook_rar

Mirror: difl.host/1009e46c58c6006a/Fotos,_Audios,_Videos_und_Dokumente_von_Facebook.rar

PASSWORT: 123

Einige Nacktbilder wurden ihm geschickt, evtl. sind auch welche von ihm dabei. Er scheint ein Doppelleben zu haben.

Attached: 1046447458778550.jpg (720x1280, 89K)

Russian fake news

>shown to be corrupt as fuck

That woul've been nice, but no. It lacks substance, shows only internal documents of politicians playing nice with their colleagues and being concerned citizens.

>it's nothing goyim
Yeah, so sleepy. Anyway

You know that's exactly what happened here, right? The wikileaks showed that we knowingly funded isis and that the Clinton foundation was accepting money for influence along with a whole host of other treasonous shit. And yet the only thing you hear about are how bad the hackers are.

You all have people bemoaning “the old white cis-heteropatriarchy”?! I thought that kind of delusional bullshit only happened in the US.

!!!!

Wow, so sleepy.
Nothing happening here.
Good night, guys.
Have to sleep.
So tired.

Attached: 1517690064326.jpg (299x72, 7K)

>'hack' is just 165mb
>have to scan through millions of links and shitty txt files just to find dozens of other links to download docs one by one

wtf fuck niggers

Attached: fuckthisshit.gif (500x252, 485K)

Oh look, dickpicks! That will surely not draw away attention from the actual acute problems Germany is facing at the moment.

Attached: 1515571427159.gif (320x180, 3.34M)

I'm moist.

dont bother, best you can hope for is shriveled politician dicks, nothing of consequence

muh elections was hacked.

Attached: 1545968958548.jpg (960x960, 125K)

Oh please, they were "the good guys" right up until it became politically inconvenient. The only opposition to it were muh stuffy republicans who were butthurt about troop movements or whatever the dumb fuck narrative was at the time. They were the darling "underdog" with the full backing of the establishment

oh nooooo

Attached: 1511415910631.jpg (1472x950, 800K)

from a letter sent to Martin Schulz:

"Verantwortung zu übernehmen bedeutet auch nicht, dass die SPD automatisch als Notfalllösung zur erneuten Wahl von Angela Merkel zur Verfügung stehen muss, wenn andere sich in die Büsche schlagen. Unsere grundsätzlichen Erwägungen, nicht erneut in eine große Koalition einzutreten, haben sich auch mit dem Scheitern der angestrebten Koalition nicht verändert. Es ist und bleibt richtig, dass eine große Koalition nur die Ausnahme und nicht die Regel sein darf. Es ist und bleibt richtig, dass für eine lebendige Demokratie auch eine große und handlungsfähige Opposition gehört. Wir wollen keine österreichischen Verhältnisse, die die Ränder stärken. "

is angela merckel a double X clone of hitler made by jew(rothschild)))s?

The source is actually legit. The Bild would not fakenews something like that.

If it's just a setup then why did you start this thread? You seemed pretty whitepilled about an hour ago. Hmm.

Attached: 836d70524c92d4870c9f3157bb20daa89ce94e9e_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)