Stories popping up all over the place now of british intelligence infiltration and espionage all around the world

>stories popping up all over the place now of british intelligence infiltration and espionage all around the world
And to think you retards thought it was all Mossad when it was really the ROYALS

Attached: 4c915ff938ecc924.jpg (960x960, 136K)

I agree 100% sure the British are involved with every plot to undermine the US

Fucking eternal brit. Should've nuked London not nips.

Attached: 1529600777826.jpg (600x700, 266K)

I always knew it was the eternal anglo

Attached: 洞-beware-the-eternal-anglo-9365794.png (500x351, 44K)

The anglos are the center of global insurance companies. They push for shitskin immigration to make everywhere less safe and increase the insurance premiums.

Attached: 1458837196232.jpg (432x340, 92K)

>Mossad when it was really the ROYALS
Akike by any other name would smell as shite.

Uhm yeah sweetie x You're cunts and deserve to be destroyed for the shit you've done to this beautiful planet.

Gon kill you sweeties xxoxoxoxooxox

I believe it. Also, look into who owns shares of the NY Fed... just fyi, the NY Fed is responsible for the big Feds' policies

we should unironically put the world in the hands of the british underclass

Attached: 1542668835423.png (1134x882, 1.14M)

>Uhm yeah sweetie x You're cunts and deserve to be destroyed for the shit you've done to this beautiful planet.
>Gon kill you sweeties xxoxoxoxooxox
Your kikery will only get you your own space in the oven next to the omega-kikes.

This world went downhill when America was left to play with the toys. It is our turn to correct the mistakes of America. For they will pay for their crimes against the people!

DEATH TO AMERICA AND ISRAEL! ALLAH ACKBAR!

My darling, I have a foreskin and you do not.

You my dear goy are the fucking kike and in the oven you will fucking go and in the oven you will fucking burn. Learn it and learn it quickly sweetums xoxoxoxoxox

The British are delusional if they think they rule anything.

>My darling, I have a foreskin and you do not.
>You my dear goy are the fucking kike and in the oven you will fucking go and in the oven you will fucking burn. Learn it and learn it quickly sweetums xoxoxoxoxox
I don't think so.

Attached: Disraeli.jpg (550x380, 141K)

I do think so, now be a good goy and die for your masters in Israel.
xoxoxoxox

Attached: 1533396255948.png (1568x1588, 719K)

the new palestine solution (originally designed by the british 100 years ago) will make israel fuck off from palestine and try to take golan heights from syria, i'm all for it

Attached: 9A05BAFB-0448-4B8D-9CE7-295309665685.jpg (1500x1594, 447K)

At least we don't put kikes in golden carriages and worship them.

Attached: kikeparade.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

>At least we don't put kikes in golden carriages and worship them.
No, you just die for them, pay taxes which go to the ADL and AIPAC, whilst they have you completely bred out of existence. Enjoy paying for the dual nationalist kikes that shit all over you and escape to Israel afterwards.

Silly goy goy

Attached: 1537986214794.jpg (1104x1307, 294K)

I love their cheeky grins. Best people and land in the world.

By God and St. George, I thank the English for England.

Its the damn Queen WTF were you expecting her not to have a gold piano
Just logically think things through here

I've never doubted the influence and evil of the ruling class. The fact that the monarchy never dissolved parliament when it is in their right to do so as our countrys sovereignty was gifted to the continent, proves that.

intelligence goes way back in britain
John Dee 1527-1608
occultist extraordinaire
Enochian

You guys deserve it for the Suez and breaking up all the old European Empires. Imagine the world today if you guys had actually been supportive instead of doing everything in your power to tear it all down.

>No, you just die for them, pay taxes which go to the ADL and AIPAC, whilst they have you completely bred out of existence. Enjoy paying for the dual nationalist kikes that shit all over you and escape to Israel afterwards.
While you just do it voluntarily.

Attached: 000_13T5OI-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 155K)

You get a fuck you. Enjoy it, peasant.

Oi m8
you got a license for that To Kill?

Attached: yR2SSiK.jpg (540x464, 21K)

Any of you lads actually tried one of those pies? Bet they are actually quite nice just can’t bring myself to buy one

>le big brained American who can't detect obvious sarcasm
Every single time

He's right, everything you fuckers have done has been cancer on this planet. Nothing good has come out of you, at least we cure disease and invent things, you fuckers just get your fat rolls out and demand bigger man boob bras.

Die!

You seem to forget, we're the nation that tried to destroy Israel not long ago. You protect them, we do not.

Poor goblino

Attached: 1459083633044.jpg (658x560, 98K)

I dunno I think they are scared that if they did that it would mean the end of the monarchy (at this stage though I would unironically support the monarchy over parliament if they attamepted a coup)

Oi! You got a license to be a pussy?

>at least we cure disease and invent things,

Attached: teeth.jpg (604x453, 47K)

Oh honey cakes xoxoxox

Attached: lollolololol.png (600x600, 215K)

Yall really thought we were weak after Empire? we haven't even released our full power level

Attached: anglo.png (229x220, 12K)

Part and parcel, guvner. Allah mahlem mahkem.

Checks flag.
Checks out.

Not the British, the Royals, the ones who control "British" Intelligence

Attached: buckingham.jpg (800x524, 476K)

Attached: 1539634491598.jpg (820x1020, 180K)

I had one a while ago. It was not as good as a pie from the butcher, but a lot better than any pies I have had from the supermarket. To damn with faint praise, there is not really anything wrong with them, just not something to go out of your way for.

I assumed that she would have a golden Harpsichord but it didn't really cross my mind that she would have a golden Piano as well. Bit of a suprise really. Gold looks awful, the colour annoys me, like its rubbing the speed of light in your face constantly.

Ackbar!

Attached: 1463628460173.jpg (499x499, 58K)

English Civil War 2.0 when? (yeah I know the civil war was really 3 wars but still)

Would support the monarchy over the current traitors in Westminster anyday

Attached: 120B2DB8-074F-4551-971A-96EC878E9418.jpg (236x343, 25K)

Rule from the shadows
>we
A bunch of satanist pedophile inbreds

I'm positive the military would back monarchy. It's their oath.
Whether it'd fail or not isn't the issue though, it is the monarchs duty to us: they have consistently failed in carrying out.

This much is true. Even though I don't agree with most of his positions, I had such high hopes for Charles, and then he has to say he will be apolitical once King. THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOU?!!?

>Yall really thought we were weak after Empire?
Yes.
The bong regime can't keep secrets, because the bongs have no reason to keep secrets for a regime that is trying to genocide them.

Attached: I destroyed the BNP.png (1280x800, 1.35M)

To collect your shekels you dumb goy.

>stories popping up all over the place now of british intelligence infiltration and espionage all around the world
>Posts no stories
And just what is it you think Intelligence services do?

Attached: GoyStory.png (2088x1460, 176K)

The steak and ale ones are surprisingly good

The MI6/5 and the CIA bow down to the Mossad everybody know it

Nothing gives me more pleasure than watching the british "empire" completely collapse in on itself. You aren't even a country anymore. You're just a toilet.

we care little for traitors.

they are all terrible

bento fray products along with princes should all be avoided.

It still haven't been torn down and since the early 20th century has infected the US.
Nukes are too good an outcome for Europe's ruling class. Eternal hellfire is fully justified.

And Now that they have been Blacked the reign is over!