imgur.com/a/EYQGSFE
>Manbij Dec 30
imgur.com/a/HmdKXtM
>Libya Nov 3
i.imgur.com/GrjP9qc.jpg (embed)
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb

Devs Jan 3
>Jihadi civil war:HTS attack TFSA. Now controls towns of Faqie,Tramla,Arnaba in S Idlib & Shahranaz,Shir Mughar in N Hama CS but lose Shashabo Mountain in SW Idlib. Recent infight started when HTS attacked&captured Darat Izza from al-Zinki after accusing them of assassinating 4 of it's fighters
>RU MOD:23k+ militants killed in Sy in 2018(87000+ since 2015), 159 tanks,57 armored vehicles,900+ cannons, 3k machine gun-equipped cars destroyed
>SDF surrendered control of the strategic Tishrin Dam in Northern Syria to the Damascus troops
>Manbij:SDF is in control of city after YPG withdrawal
>PMU in full control of Sy border with Iraq. Troops deployed to prevent any potential infiltration from IS
>Trump:The kurds 'our partners' are selling oil to Iran, not happy about this. We want to protect the kurds but not stay in Sy forever, its just sand and death. We are killing IS for Russia,Assad,Iran
>Popular gathering in Hasaka in denunciation of Turkish threats, rejection of any illegitimate foreign presence in Syria
>British Embassy in Syria mysteriously under construction, Damsc declines to comment
>Army units retaliates against terrorists’ breaches in Hama, inflicting losses upon them

Prev:

Attached: zzzz.png (600x580, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ss7-cXO850
youtube.com/watch?v=pzC5SZK4kd8
timesofisrael.com/saudi-crown-prince-recognizes-israels-right-to-exist-talks-up-future-ties/
nytimes.com/2018/03/15/world/middleeast/mohammed-bin-salman-iran-hitler.html
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/a-historic-holocaust-awareness-awakening-in-saudi-arabia-of-all-places
youtube.com/watch?v=DZtZGdqsAHk
almasdarnews.com/article/uae-saudi-arabia-helped-syrian-govt-assassinate-80-opposition-leaders-turkish-media/
youtube.com/watch?v=b6tTFA9oGvQ
presstv.com/Detail/2019/01/04/584824/Israel-Jordan-step-trade-Egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=xE4aLqJuLT8
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-citizens-killed-in-us-attack-on-east-deir-ezzor-monitor/
youtube.com/watch?v=NVpmf2reNdM
rt.com/news/448064-iran-atlantic-ocean-warships-us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, new related gif
This one was hard because the sources wildly disagreed with each other (even more than the Afrin offensive).
Primary source: Ebin and Snus' autism

Attached: rebel infighting.gif (360x420, 740K)

Attached: 1493483901106.gif (320x240, 1.52M)

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ss7-cXO850

Attached: 9994388934.jpg (354x286, 25K)

Thanks for baking mate!

>hasan narsalat hezbolat leader says they have no problems making peace with israel
>israels main problem is with palestine not lebanon
>as long as they dont cause trouble to lebanon he is ok with it
>le resistance meme
youtube.com/watch?v=pzC5SZK4kd8
what a cheap prostitute

Attached: nasralat.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>muh right to exist
timesofisrael.com/saudi-crown-prince-recognizes-israels-right-to-exist-talks-up-future-ties/
>muh hitler
nytimes.com/2018/03/15/world/middleeast/mohammed-bin-salman-iran-hitler.html
> muh holohoax
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/a-historic-holocaust-awareness-awakening-in-saudi-arabia-of-all-places

Let us know when Nasrallah goes full Zionist shill like the other Arab leaders

kek everyone is zog in ME the fuck are you talking about? even ISIS is zog.

Attached: 1544743172738.jpg (689x445, 61K)

>everyone
low IQ sectarian sunni bedouins who can't think for themselves is not ''everyone''

Which general thread will replace /sg/ when it dies? I pray for the return of /ug/.

even hezbollah is zog bro dont buy the memes. assad is zog, saudi is zog etc. its not just sunnishits or shiashits exclusively.

>hezbollah is zog bro dont buy the memes. assad is zog
proof?

Based, everyone is zog, and if you voice your opinions, it all get archived with your name and label.

Everyone is controlled opposition goy, don't dare to believe organized resistance can exist LMAO you anti semitic arap dogs luls

this.

Guys, can you redpill me about russian PMCs in Syria? What is their goal, what they control now?

IDK they just do what they are paid to do, they probably help out the syrians when they need to and do training and what not.

Attached: DwDSsB_WkAATfId.jpg (731x650, 106K)

>What is their goal,
Establishing Putin personal globalist hegemony

>what they control now?
All pf the Syria oilfields, currently they are manipulating ISIS on eastern bank to wear down SDF so Wagner and the rest can take the oilfields.

SOON Bolyshaya Roussiya will take over the world.

National Front shooting at Al Nusra
youtube.com/watch?v=DZtZGdqsAHk

>UAE, Saudi Arabia helped Syrian gov’t assassinate 80 opposition leaders: Turkish media
>A new report from the Turkey-based Yeni Safak online publication claimed that Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) assisted the Syrian government in assassinating opposition leaders over the last seven years.
almasdarnews.com/article/uae-saudi-arabia-helped-syrian-govt-assassinate-80-opposition-leaders-turkish-media/

Attached: succubus.jpg (960x960, 113K)

this video is saying SAA is pushing north of hama.
youtube.com/watch?v=b6tTFA9oGvQ

Presentation shows #SAA armored corps lost during 2018 about 108 tanks of various types
61% were completely destroyed
35% were damaged or disabled due to the injury
4% were captured by enemies of the Syrian army

Attached: DwD4s58XQAAji2r.jpg (1790x1423, 313K)

What happened to twitter.com/Syrian_SR?

Attached: Armata.jpg (850x478, 141K)

OK. I've found his new twitter account.
twitter.com/SyrainMC

Attached: Admiral Gorshkov frigate.jpg (744x473, 126K)

comitted Sudoku

Attached: 34.png (594x329, 26K)

Attached: VS..png (729x238, 77K)

UAE, Saudi Arabia helped Syrian gov’t assassinate 80 opposition leaders: Turkish media

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:20 P.M.) – A new report from the Turkey-based Yeni Safak online publication claimed that Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) assisted the Syrian government in assassinating opposition leaders over the last seven years.

Citing Mahmoud Sulayman, the commander of the Mohammad Al-Fateh Brigade, the Turkish publication reported that the Syrian government, with help from Saudi Arabia and the UAE, assassinated nearly 80 opposition leaders over the course of the Syrian conflict.

Among those opposition leaders that were mentioned in the report were Jaysh Islam commander Zahran Alloush, Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham commanders Hassad Abboud (founder and former Al-Qaeda operative) and Khaled Al-Souri, and the commander of Liwaa Al-Tawhid ‘Abdel-Qader Saleh.

liar he is not zog he literally dindu
did u know christians are 100x worse in killing?
this hatred of ISIS is just fear of Islam
these stupid conspiracy must stop, israel is not a super magic deep state that can control the weather and the world, fucking stupid polcucks hope u get killed

>he thinks the war is over
oh boy is he in for a surprise when turgay enters

Attached: dumb fuck.jpg (645x729, 46K)

United Iranian Nation under secular Greater Iran when?
>United Iranian Nation under secular Greater Iran when?
United Iranian Nation under secular Greater Iran when?
>United Iranian Nation under secular Greater Iran when?

Attached: GreaterIran.jpg (1052x482, 110K)

This makes sense since all these guys were probably related to the muslim brotherhood, turkey and qatar, a common enemy of assad and uae/saudi. Also the uae re-opening its embassy in syria and egypt inviting syria i nthe arab lague is no concidence, the arab quartet (egypt, bahrain, saudi, uae) want to get syria to help them against turkey and the muslim brotherhood, which the assad family and gulf monarchies struggle with. Very strange alliance with the gulfites, but I guess /SG/ will have to accept UAE as based and le secular and sheit right?

Attached: assadists.jpg (771x807, 130K)

>new zeelander jew

Moisha, you forgot your kosher memeflag.

Do you think Qatar will reopen their embassy in Syria?

Attached: 943854309584309.jpg (1600x1087, 421K)

Ya because Jews want to see Iranians live happily united.

About two and half months untill Nowroz. Can't wait. w0000000000000000000000000t. Celebration for all the proud Iranian people. The Lions of the Middle East.

Attached: Nowroz.jpg (789x526, 145K)

>North Ossetia-Alania.
Won't happen.

Qatar is with Turkey that want to take control over Syria. But this is Iran's territory. Iran wont let anyone come near it's meal. Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yemen all belogn to Iran. They are conquered Iranian territories.

Use meme flag, there is only one New Zelander sheep fucker, and we both know who that is shitposting kunt

Qatar is the financier of the muslim brotherhood, i highly doubt assad has any interest in relations with qatar. It's more likely he will join in the siege of qatar. Qatar might get coup'ed or cucked idk.. but they have good relations with iran, which again might make assad lean towards the arab coalition..idk this is fucking stupid camelnigger shit

Funny how sg only passes autosage when Israel strikes Syria
Dead general is dead

So what are you waiting for?

/sg/ is not going to keep much longer if you Moshas don't do something.

Why do you hate it when you see Iranians unite? Does it bother you? Are you Arab rapefuge stuck in Serbia and just shitposting anti shia bullshit. I could care less about shia and sunni islam. Iranians are above your camel piss drinking ass fingering child fucking desert religion.

I mean it's also not in their interest because now they want to be seen as the counterbalance to Saudi Arabia/UAE since the blockade. They pose as the ''defenders'' of the oppressed especially when it comes to Syria and Palestine.

>Why do you hate it when you see Iranians unite?
Yes because original Kosovars ( not sqip subhuman zerg trash) were Iranian tribe who evil Greek - Serbo - Bulgarian ubermenchen genocided.

I cannot stand to see Kosovo back into Irans hands...

That means Qatar is Iran's new puppet. I have on problem with that.

>when turgay enters
roaches aren't willing to risk conflict with russia and iran, and russia doesn't need to give a shit about about squashing roaches, unlike needing to be careful to not kill americans/israelis to as to avoid the all but guaranteed consequences
nobody would defend t*rkey, and they would need help

>Kosovo back into Irans hands..
Are you high or something?

The map of Greater Iran included areas that are inhabitant by Iranian people. We don't want any of the Balkans. Go fight over it with the Turks.

>did u know christians are 100x worse in killing?
i dont disagree with that actually

>israel is not a super magic deep state that can control the weather and the world, fucking stupid polcucks hope u get killed
correct, im wrong when i refer to them as zog, more so as geopolitical tools under control and not actually independent and free.

were u being sarcastic here?

Fuck you jew scum, trying to hide the truth behind the origin of kosovars.

Attached: truth.png (2000x1429, 83K)

Sometimes, there is truth in sarcasm, but you over blow it and it's called hyperbole, sometime it's just a sarcasm.

I'll let you figure it out.

Attached: 15450376667381.jpg (720x720, 236K)

man why u gotta do me like that nemanja

Stop relating islam to Iranian Nationlism. I could care less about islam or christianity. Fucking desert religions. They have no place in Iranian lands. Take Kosovo and make them Christian or secular idgaf.

Hi it's been a long time since I've been to this general. Does anyone have the Hezbolloli anime girl with HUGE TITS?

oi last time im gonna ask you this man but whats your occupation kurd bro and are you married?

>Iranian Nationlism
You mean Shia clericalism?

Based, union of rafidahs!

>Israeli flag trampling spreads in Jordan
Jordan’s Professional Unions Association has decided to place the Israeli flag in the entrances to all its buildings, following Tel Aviv’s protest at photos of a Jordanian minister stepping on the regime’s flag.

>Egypt’s 'closest' military ties with Israel

With the fresh controversy brewing between Amman and Tel Aviv, Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi told CBS News that military cooperation with Israel has reached unprecedented levels.

Sisi made the controversial remarks in an interview due to be broadcast Sunday, but the US news outlet said the Egyptian government has demanded that CBS not air it.

presstv.com/Detail/2019/01/04/584824/Israel-Jordan-step-trade-Egypt

Saudi and egypt, two names, one cancer.

Attached: 1544696602743.jpg (1023x575, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xE4aLqJuLT8
>Eternal Anglo
Which one of you bastards got a job at Vesti? Why do i keep seeing Russian news memeposting?

#NLF in Talmans town.

Attached: DwESh_4XQAEJT1d.jpg (1280x853, 172K)

Attached: DwEShfLWkAI_CL2.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Attached: DwESigaW0AAy4QD.jpg (1280x853, 209K)

Ebin Pan-Slavism :DDD
Christian Republic of Greater Poland and Hungary
All-Russian Federation
United Balkan League (AKA the Belgrade Pact)

Poland, after saving Europe from the Germanic menace once again, gets put into the permanent security council of the UN

Attached: Part2.png (1374x1425, 104K)

Russian citizens killed in US attack on east Deir Ezzor: monitor

BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:30 P.M.) – The Human Rights Council of Chechnya said on Friday that two Russian citizens had been killed during a recent attack by the U.S. Coalition on Syria’s Deir Ezzor Governorate.

“According to our data, a resident of the Nadterechny district of Chechnya, Khava Akhyadova, 35, died in the settlement of al-Shaaf in the province of Dei Ezzor as a result of an air raid by the international coalition forces,” Kheda Saratova, member of the Human Rights Council under the Chechen leader, said.

“…As a result of a missile strike on a house in the same area, 4-year-old Khalid, the grandson of Rosa Yuzbekova from Dagestan, was killed,” Saratova, who is also a member of the working group on the return of Russian women and children from the Middle East conflict zone, added.

almasdarnews.com/article/russian-citizens-killed-in-us-attack-on-east-deir-ezzor-monitor/

The krauts will just suicide themselves this time Serb bro
But a border with Hungary would be based

Attached: g.gif (138x132, 37K)

Perhaps we should liberate the Occupied Slavic city of Berlinsk too

btw the official language would be Polish with Cyrillic script

Attached: PolandSolution.jpg (1015x788, 145K)

isnt that hamlet?

>Cyrrilic script
I couldn't imagine how retarded cyrrilic polish would be
It would take ww3 for us to change our language tho

Attached: 1545718231230.gif (311x210, 167K)

The reason Polish has so many modified Latin letters is because you use the wrong script

Hungary is not slavic....

i agree with this as long as Hungary gets nothing from us. and add Greece in the Balkan League too.

They get Honorary Slav status

It would be better than what you have now.
Imagine having letters like ж ч ш щ and ц instead of czs cxzxczxxxzc zczzzz czsxzsczxzc etc.

ąęćźżńóćłś
Is russian hard to learn?

Attached: oh_fugg_realism_DD.jpg (400x395, 74K)

that's ridiculous.
i would be willing to offer my support to your enterprise on a few conditions. Berlin remains german, and areas that are significantly or historically non-slavic are released from slavic confederation/union whatever.
these are my conditions. hell let'S up the stakes. I'm gonna call them red lines. i think that'S how presidents do it. red lines. in crayon.

Balkans should be completely blue. So add Slovenia and Croatia to blue, its better like that than to be with fucking Polescum and Hungarians that are not even Slav but would likely have bigger role in red gropu than us.

Facing immense pressure, Trump doubles down on Syria decision

youtube.com/watch?v=NVpmf2reNdM

Serbian is like simplified Polish, Russian is like simplified Serbian

Not too hard for a Pole. I tried learning a bit of Polish and your language seems to have a lot of Russian and English in it (old Slavonic and Latin technically, but I compare it to what I know). Just say blyat' instead of kurwa and you're pretty much set.

i fixed your map. bring back Constantinople if you want to be taken seriously.

Attached: Greece.png (1374x1425, 132K)

Bitch, you fought a war to get away from us
DDR can become an Honorary republic too

Attached: Ossi.png (1420x1258, 401K)

why do you ignore me?

>hatay not syrian

i still want the Serbian's opinion first. i want to talk with him, yet he ignores me.

you doos volt fags disgust me so much

Those who want to get away should be deported or just you know, vaporized. So that problem will be irradicated from Croatia for good and most of Adriatic would be under Eastern control

and yet the Serb still ignores me. i still want his opinion.

Russian and Polish is not very different actually, we prononced words very similar, only diffucult is accent and alphabet. When i wrote russian text in polish latin alphabet polak from Jow Forums undestand it perfectly. Also you have shit ton of english word and we have shit ton words from greek, french and german.

>dat East european grandeur larping ITT

and the Serb still ignores me. i hate it so much, i want to talk with him and yet he pretends i don't exist.

rebels BTFO

why would you yield anything to slavs?
Near all but the russian and serbian ones are a waste of life.
They produce little to no quality to the world. Meanwhile the little ,fake german, Prussians were able to produce increidble talent such as the foundations for modern philosophy and forms of states that has become the model for all western nations.
I despise the Prussians and most Germans in general but I would rather have them hold more land to increase the chance of more genius arising.
This has nothing to do with them speaking german either, it is an objective view on the hopes of continuing actual progress which the prussian and prussian influenced germans are superior at even to us south germans, to the bavarians even more than the swabians. It would be a foolish thing to let the most mongrel people take as much land as they want, rahter they should be beaten down till they too hopefully one day arise to a level of competence where they produce ingeniuty and an intelligence fecund people. Most slavs are at the quality of humans as mudshits and niggers, even if they rank above them their distance to actual worth is so great they can be summed up with the lowest of low.
Let Russia and Prussia take all of the land inbetween them, even rot out the "honorary germans" the baltics.
It is a crime to humanity to have Königsberg be nothing but a russian military outpost, not properly used by them and held from prussian aptitude to progress.

Attached: 1529995473659.jpg (888x888, 128K)

Who cares about Turks

but Turks must be kicked out of Anatolia.

>I despise the Prussians and most Germans
*north Germans

I also fixed it. made a united greater finnic Union.
I am leaving hungary out of it at the moment but will include it when it comes to round 2 negotiations.

well, I ingore tripfags too, or at least i don't give (you)
but that's the same for memeflags, except confederateflag bro if he provides hezbo tits OC and the Iranian fascist, because he has no other choice due to proxy

>DDR can become an Honorary republic too
hmmm.....it's a tough choice between the convenience of such an outcome and the impacts on national pride.

>impacts on national pride.
impact on what?

>Deutscher
>talking about grandeur larping

Stfu or stop being cucked
It's kinda embarrassing to be talking about muh great Prussia and sheit while you are being replaced in your own country

Attached: EUROPE_WILL_LIVE_.gif (480x270, 1.08M)

Iranian warships in US’ backyard? Tehran to deploy navy to western Atlantic – commander

Iran will send warships to the western Atlantic Ocean starting in March, a move likely designed to counter US aircraft carriers stationed in the Persian Gulf.

rt.com/news/448064-iran-atlantic-ocean-warships-us/