Why are most Muslims hyper religions, collectivist hive-mind zealots with brain damage?

Why are most Muslims hyper religions, collectivist hive-mind zealots with brain damage?

Attached: 1521548802366.jpg (600x401, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hsrE-aNlSw0
steemit.com/politics/@squawker.org/inbreeding-in-islam-over-70-of-muslims-are-the-product-of-incest
youtube.com/watch?v=L-OmlOb_dFg&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=6c3g1AaPSDY
youtube.com/watch?v=RXZdD31AdJk
youtube.com/watch?v=MRm4mvqIutY
youtube.com/watch?v=jcGLmkf9Hlk
youtube.com/watch?v=uHq4nsYqNcA
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-ixhZgnR8
youtube.com/watch?v=gV5Dhoaxz_U
youtube.com/watch?v=466NeRHc9a0
youtube.com/watch?v=_iyVR-apZJk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genu_recurvatum
youtube.com/watch?v=jIdNEGDXKEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because Islam is a really simplified religion,very adaptable to modern consumerism.

>collectivist hive-mind zealots with brain damage

Kek you remind me white nationalist

Because religion gives them purpose in life, without it they would be like niggers with nothing to call their own

>retard muslims the same as retard skin heads

Pretty much, your point?

A better question is why other people aren't. Being able to group up with your people and figght for your people & your beliefs is really important.

Missionary or Doggie style?

because of inbreeding being approved and pushed by the quran, this is your future france.
youtube.com/watch?v=hsrE-aNlSw0

this
steemit.com/politics/@squawker.org/inbreeding-in-islam-over-70-of-muslims-are-the-product-of-incest

Attached: 1546172542360.jpg (583x619, 83K)

Attached: 1537851747797.jpg (397x616, 54K)

As far as I can tell, the possibly more closer to correct is the suggestion that Religion allows the majority of people to stop thinking (or at least dedicating serious, time consuming thought) about their purpose in life and get on with productive work.

Muslims are inbred and I’m sure Jews are too.

IT'S FUCKING XTRO!

Attached: 200.gif (515x200, 2.1M)

Attached: JIDF lol Goats.jpg (681x718, 207K)

>very adaptable to modern consumerism.
Lol wat?
Whites are the best consumers.
Then asians.
shit even Africa has ridiculous demands for bling.
The only muslims with consumerist ideals are a few oil sheiks

you just described fascism

Haha fuck off paki

>imagine if ponyfags got hold of some girls with that condition, painted them with pastel colors and trained them to fulfill their fantasies

Attached: laugh.jpg (500x254, 77K)

its well documented that most muslims are inbred, thats why so many turn into actual goblins and most are functionally retarded (sub 90 iq)

Attached: pakistani.gif (320x240, 2.76M)

just because they're poor and too dumb and inbred to make money doesn't make them anti-consumerist LMAO

you stupid fucking arabs are so easy to spot

Because islam Is the perfect religion
Man is a simple, eusocial animal
The male absolutely craves order, roles, rules, hierarchies, limitations and specific purposes
The female is a literal dumb child with the only purpose in life to acquire the most successful males' semen and lacks the qualities of the male
Islam gives men order, control, rules and purpose, and keeps women in check by making them property of the closest male
Moreover, Islam provides action, violence, power struggle (other things deeply ingrained in men) in a world of cucked ideologies.
Islam is literally perfect.
That said, muslims must be exterminated

Attached: Bhf40XAIMAEqlWQ.jpg (599x827, 52K)

>Islam gives men order, control, rules
true
>purpose
false
there is absolutely no philosophy in Islam. Muslims never question themselves.

I'd have to see it naked. can't tell what I'm looking at.

Can't wait for the Chinese to become the new world hegemony.

Muslims and blacks are fucked.

Attached: 1BC62AFD-62DC-4DB4-8B2E-B06B91267E17.jpg (340x1024, 75K)

>there is absolutely no philosophy in Islam
(x) doubt

This lady is a Romanian gypsy. I see her sometimes in the metro in Marseille. I think she has this disease because of polio not because of inbreeding.

Attached: femme araigné.jpg (320x180, 8K)

Im white and not a muslim.

You jews are so easy to spot. Literally the only way you can engender support is by corrupting the opinions of the weak minded. You'll only have an army of weak individuals behind you. I dont understand this approach at all

why doesn't she like roll around on a skateboard or something? seems easier.

>absolutely no philosophy in Islam
This is obviously untrue

My bad, you are a good muslim as long as you pray 5 time per day and do your ramadan.

Probably against the religion of peace.

This is why OP is a jew and seeks to corrupt your opinion of Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=L-OmlOb_dFg&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR&index=2

youtube.com/watch?v=6c3g1AaPSDY

youtube.com/watch?v=RXZdD31AdJk

youtube.com/watch?v=MRm4mvqIutY

youtube.com/watch?v=jcGLmkf9Hlk

youtube.com/watch?v=uHq4nsYqNcA

youtube.com/watch?v=_9-ixhZgnR8

youtube.com/watch?v=gV5Dhoaxz_U

youtube.com/watch?v=466NeRHc9a0

youtube.com/watch?v=_iyVR-apZJk

Attached: 1527243527850.jpg (900x1342, 278K)

cousin fuckers

Youre literally having to make any spurious claim to engender support for Israel.

Sad

>pray 5 time per day and do your ramadan
I dont do this because Im not muslim, but whats bad about this? ? ? ?

Why are most Christians hyper religions, collectivist hive-mind zealots with brain damage?

I don't know, she probably should. I kinda feel bad for her.
skateboard of peace kek

Dunno, maybe something that nobody but yourself care about?

The HANDS ON YOUR HEAD CRAWL BACKWARDS cop has finally met his match,,,

The only thing they question about themselfes is how to follow islam more according to how the prophet lived. One of the highest thingsyoucanachieve in islam is being able to recite the whole quran by heart, hyper orthodoxy is the only thing to strive for. This is why even relative moderates can't criticize because they know the orthodox are how they should be, inner jihad is striving to think just asthe prophet instructed. How some libshits think inner jihad is a good thing beats me.

both of your Semitic tribes are trash

Attached: 1496766268598.jpg (853x1024, 118K)

I saw one of those a couple years back too, what's that condition called and how come only gypsies have it

because it's perfect for a slave/master system.

inbreeding.

It's because gypsies don't get the vaccine for polio I think.

Everything is the will of allah. There are rules for with which hand to wipe your ass, and with how many stones, protip dont ever shake theleft hand of a muslim. They have autistic chants they need to recite for mundane shit like going to the toilet. here a sunnah about the correct way to toilet: Sunnahs of the Toilet :

• Enter the toilet with your head covered.
• To enter the toilet with shoes.
• Recite the dua before entering the toilet.
• Enter with the left foot.
• To sit and urinate. One should never urinate whilst standing.[ but permissible for a valid reason ]
• To leave the toilet with the right foot.
• To recite the dua after coming out of the toilet
• One should not face Qiblah or show his back towards the Qiblah.
• Do not speak in the toilet.
• Be very careful of the splashes of urine (being unmindful in this regard causes one to be punished in the grave).
• After relieving oneself, to cleanse oneself using water.

This comes from the prophet himself, so there is no way to criticize any way, or be punished with death. And to stay with the incest theme, the prophet did it so it's not only legal in islam but you should strive to be like him so no wonder Arabs and muslims in generalare the most inbred. I think it's Always funny how they like to insult Dutch people with i'llfuck your mother, a Freudian slip if there ever was one.

indeed.

>9-11 leaks all over Jow Forums
>suddenly memeflags talk about islam
Hmmmmmm, suspicious indeed. Feeling a little bit nervous goyim?

Inbreeding, for 14 centuries. They probably it happend before islamcame to the regions, but islammade it legal and a cultural norm, the prophet himself did it, so whom are you to say it's disgusting. I bet the average Arab/muslim is more inbred then the European royal courts.
So I find it always funny how certain whites always claimwhites are inbred andneed genetic diversity, and how libshitsinAmerica like to make fun of inbred hillbillies while lauding Arab immigrants.

Attached: Global_prevalence_of_consanguinity.svg.png (1200x616, 152K)

All religion is cancer, and just a front for political, societal, and financial control. They should be exterminated with extreme prejudice the likes of which has never been seen. Even those with religion-like fervor against religion as they've become indoctrinated themselves into the polar opposite extreme of religion, ironically. Also, fuck anyone that treats their political ideology with zealot like fervor, you're cancer too.

Religion isn't even needed for good morals and good values, that's a farce since those are something experienced by and thus created by humans because of our own life experiences and emotions.

Attached: this makes the libtard lose their mind.png (489x538, 325K)

Now overlay it with this map.

Attached: islam_percent_population_in_each_nation_world_map_muslim_data_by_pew_research-svg.png (2000x1027, 267K)

Hahah, used to see her in Lyon for a pretty long time, though ! Every metro user know her, I did personally see her !

hive mind? It's a mafia. Step out of line and you get whacked. It's goal is one world government and to take over every country by breeding it out of existence. You'd know that already if you spoke Arabic. After Islam is successful Mohammad will return to Earth to rule.

Theres nothing negative about praying if you do it like a muslim or like anyone else

Burkini Faso and Pakistan are locked in a suicidal Cold-War-type Inbreeding Race to the death. May the most subhuman win!

Centuries of inbreeding.

Bullshit. There is no such thing as Mohammed ''returning'', it's the Messiah al Mahdi/Jesus who is going to return according to the Quran. Show your flag Shlomo.

bitch, the muslims are always pulling tricks to get bullshit phones cars and clothes, and if they're poor second hand cars and phones and knock offs clothes, also faggy metrosexual manicures, eyebrows done and going to the barber 3 times a day. Also Dubai.

allbackwards walkbar

Yeah - Dubai is oi sheiks.
And muslims around here are generally not consumerist materialists. Especially compared to any other demograhic.

I suspect you are influenced by pol or are a jew. Either way you are doing the jews bidding so well done for being a tool

Religion is like a virus that spreads through sharing of ideas and forcing by violence.

The praying five times a day, and on fucking impossible times is to make everyday live revolve around islam, it allows societal control and shaming of persons who dont follow it. It lets you keep easy track of whom are the pious ones and which are the filthy kuffar. It causes all social live to revolve around the mosque, where surprise surprise only the most zealous hold any power. The whole system is to reinforce Islam in every nook and crany of public life. The famous 'universities" of the so called "golden islamic age" were nothing more then quran studies. They like to praise Islam for studying the stars, whydo you think they liked to study the stars(actually morelikestudyancient Greek,Indian and Persian texts)? So they could throw their ass in the air more in line with the kaaba.

>Im white
goes without saying. everybody on Jow Forums is white, right my fellow aryans?

Attached: 1527829674373.png (826x561, 91K)

>pot calling the kettle black

because of a lack of women's education in Muslim countries (not trolling, this is the actual answer)

its not a religion its a purely political system designed to facilitate an eight century tin pot dictators rule

no, nearly all leaf posters are 'refugees'

post a picture you half a nigger shitskin camel jokey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genu_recurvatum

and here we have the pakki
fuck off back there

it occurs in christian gypsies

because they allow cousin marriage so they all have literal brain damage

You're retarded, muslims are consumerist to the bone. They like to show expensive brands, here Turks ride in a Mercedes or BMW as prestige even if it's an very old one. Luxury brands like Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Prada, Gucci, Emporio EA7. Are like shit to attract arab flies. In London you see Arabs drivinf around in ugly but expensive cars. Arabs have a shame culture, so you should Always look like you have it better then your neighbours, that explains all the shit I described above. Ramadan should be about Fasting, but most eat 2-3 times as much as they should eat, and a lot of it is sugar. Yeah nothing about Arab culture screams consumerism at all, dont confuse not being able to afford something does not mean you're not consumerist to the core.

"Marry those be the most barbaric and loathy conditions of any people (I think) under heaven...They do use all the beastly behaviour that may be, they oppress all men, they spoil as well the subject, as the enemy; they steal, they are cruel and bloody, full of revenge, and delighting in deadly execution, licentious, swearers and blasphemers, common ravishers of women, and murderers of children."
-edmund spenser

“I am haunted by the human chimpanzees I saw along that hundred miles of horrible country...to see white chimpanzees is dreadful; if they were black one would not see it so much, but their skins, except where tanned by exposure, are as white as ours.”
-charles kinglsey

"This [The Irish] is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever"
-sigmund freud

"You can't trust the irish, they are all liars"
-margaret thatcher

"The judgement of God sent the calamity to teach the Irish a lesson, that calamity must not be too much mitigated. …The real evil with which we have to contend is not the physical evil of the Famine, but the moral evil of the selfish, perverse and turbulent character of the people."
-charles trevelyan, head of famine relief during the potato blight

shall I continue?

Attached: 1519852401378.jpg (1024x683, 280K)

baby style

The Christians are the failed world order. The New World Order is Islam.
youtube.com/watch?v=jIdNEGDXKEk

Yes it does too, but it's about the percentage of society that participates and how the practice is codified in law and the social fabric. Gypsies make their own insular communities in the countries they infest. This already forces them to look into a smaller group, but muslim countries dont have that excuse, they are 90-99% muslim, and you even see muslimsin the west marry a cousin in their home country. As i stated in ealier posts, it was done by the prophet himself, andif he did it who are you to judge, to be more precise whynotdoas the prophet did it? he was the perfect human afterall.

الاسلام دين ارهاب وقتل

I think it needs more vespene gas

Attached: 1.jpg (1071x745, 189K)

>Mercedes or BMW
>Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Prada, Gucci, Emporio EA7
These are all western brands that EVERYBODY wants.
On one hand you say muslims are backwards and poor nd on the other you describe them as trendy and rich.
Think about what youre saying.

Youre just making any erroneous claim - which is EXACTLY how JIDF do it

you can't spell mohamed without ham

Im white - I dont care if you believe
Im the englishman calling the jew a jew
No
Im English

These kiddos have been influenced by pol psyops and are repeating them verbatim like good goys doing ((( their ))) bidding.

Or you are just jews

Attached: 1546397045204.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

inbreeding

Its very true sub 80iq Achmed

>mad because he doesn't get to fuck his hot niece

>it's a jewish trick that muslims are backwards and repulsive savages
the absolute state of the UK

Attached: 1541463072472.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

They aren't you have been brainwashed by jewish propaganda.

Someone whos investigated Islam at all knows it has some philosophy behind it - obviously. So who would be the sup 80IQ - the one who investigated or the one who didnt

Well, you guys are saying they are wearing Armani suits and covered in bling

You contradict yourselves

>Why are most Muslims hyper religions, collectivist hive-mind zealots with brain damage?

implying non-muslims aren't

>Jow Forums is one person
why do you feel so victimized?

I was thinking the same. I guess I'd fuck her doggy style. Heck, she could even role play as a bitch or a goat.

Someone whos investigated shit in a toilet at all knows it has some corn in it - obviously. So who would be the sup 80IQ - the one who investigated or the one who didnt

american jews are trying to sell islam as the next christianity to reduce the stigma of terrorist and pedos entering their countries. Imagine if Obama had another 4 years to completely disarm the country.

is her butt in front then?

Imagine some weirdo fucking this thing to create a new breed of horse-humans

If we isolate a bunch of these people on an island for generations. Would we be able to create a new species of humans? One more adept to walking with 4 limbs.

Religious nut cases are pretty much uniformly similar in this way you know that right? Its sad that so many people are so shallow they have to cling to something that doesn't exist to justify living their life.

Attached: 51eT1dEjcNL[1].jpg (923x1360, 43K)

Inbreeding.