Whyy would this be wrong even if it was true?

>Decorated Navy SEAL accused of killing teen Islamic State prisoner in his custody
news.sky.com/story/decorated-navy-seal-accused-of-killing-teen-is-prisoner-in-his-custody-11598374

Attached: skynews-edward-gallagher-navy-seal_4537233.jpg (1096x616, 93K)

there is nothing wrong, its globo homo schlomo and its insane rules of waging war.

>imagine getting raped to death as torture by this Chad daddy

trips of truth

The guy he supposedly killed was 15. kek

>15
He was likely a member of ISIS for many years by now and a hardened fighter. Hardly an innocent teen. These ISIS guys can't be saved, death is the best solution to them

Attached: ISIS kids.png (555x601, 535K)

I agree. I think the guy should get a medal for it. Not be prosecuted.

God, I wish that were me!

fucking homosexuals

Attached: 26488595-young-christian-priest-is-holding-a-cross.jpg (450x300, 11K)

You are aware you're on Jow Forums, right?

Attached: 1497358842746.png (1800x1578, 199K)

I wonder what % of Jow Forums is bi or gay?

Jow Forums sure, but Jow Forums is probably like 60% tops (pun intended)

Attached: Wolf.jpg (1484x654, 80K)

What a betrayal. He was following orders and killing inhuman kebabs like a good soldier, then when shmlo demands a scapegoat, they offer him up.

This is why you dont join the military- they stab you in the back after using you

The brass need CLEANSED

If it ends in your death I support it

the boy was brainwashed and probably has killed a lot of people

Yeah, its where I go to talk faggits into suicide

checked
globohomo agenda must end

He routinely murdered civilians as well, his team had to sabotage his weapons

I go the "posting boyish looking biological female pictures in trans threads" route to spread despair.

That's why you don't elect for elite formations or special, voluntary duties in the military. The trick is to get cushy, non-demanding desk jobs, keep your head low, and get out with the arguably excessive benefits that accrue to honorably discharged folks.

God I wish that were me

>Killing an Israeli asset

Attached: 1542767587535.png (495x370, 76K)

He did nothing wrong, when it comes to war, there are no rules. The sandniggers don't play fair so why should we?
>muh Geneva convention!
cringe

So what? He should get a medal for killing an ISIS fighter.

Couldn't give a flying fuck about an ISIS rat but

>Prosecutors have also charged the decorated soldier - who has been awarded the prestigious Bronze Star twice for his military service overseas - with the shooting of other unarmed Iraqi civilians.

>These include an elderly man carting a water jug in June 2017 and a girl walking along a riverbank a month later.

Hope a pack of niggers rape him in jail.

Both were justified. I was there

because America has big gay