We’re gonna impeach!!

Help me out here /pol. For what? What are they going to impeach him for. I don’t quite get it and I’m embarrassed to ask IRL.

Attached: 0BB69BC7-ED62-4D2B-87CF-29640F1B802D.jpg (780x438, 64K)

They’re gonna impeach him in the same way Mueller is about to drop the goods... for about six months now.

M I L K E R S

because he exists. thats it. we cant have real change. they will probably seek the death penalty after that.

Nice meatbags

They keep saying this for two years now. I just wonder when they get sick of it. Probably never because they come every time they say that word.

Multiculturalism is great, especially when they can subvert their adopted within one generation.

The one on the left? Agreed

He says things that hurt our feelings.
IMPEACH HIM!

Attached: NancyPelosi.jpg (512x335, 25K)

It will be nice if they try, it worked out so well last time. Here comes second term.

The Articles thrown out yesterday accuse him of obstruction via the firing of Jim Comey per R. Rosenstein's instruction.

being trailed by a fat dyke....

>Help me out here /pol. For what? What are they going to impeach him for. I don’t quite get it and I’m embarrassed to ask IRL.
It's just some inbred muslim bitch, retarded

Pigs are bred to be butchered.

Attached: butcheringhead.jpg (500x375, 102K)

>The Articles thrown out yesterday accuse him of obstruction via the firing of Jim Comey per R. Rosenstein's instruction.
Comey lied to and withheld info from Trump, contradicts himself in the book

The same Comey who “HANDED TRUMP THE ELECTION?”

Poor kid has gyno. Probably his mom feeding him high-quality S O Y products. I actual know someone young who streams on YouTube who drinks onions drinks as a substitute for a full meal "because they're cheap", and his mom who's a nutritionist explained it's about how the beans are grown and processed that leads to hormonal imbalance.

Forgive me for my ignorance, for I don't know very well the US' politics system. If they succesfully impeach the orange man, doesn't that mean that Pence will take his place? Do they really want Mike "launch the 6th crusade" Pence as a president?

Kinda like how niggers were bred to be better slaves?

>For what?
Does being deranged count?

because FUCK. DRUMPF. #NeverMyPresident #Resist #StillWithHer #AOC2020

Impeachment is actually just they formal hearing process that determines if there is ground to remove him from office. Bill Clinton was impeached but nothing happened.

Thank you.
But if he gets removed from office, doesn't the vice present take his place? Wouldn't that make Pence president?

Holy shit it is a woman. When do we end this shit?

Attached: 8508438973298621.png (986x870, 834K)

He would last a year, tops. He wouldn’t get re elected in 2020.

But thay year would be one hell of a ride.

Great tits in the blue shirt

yes

So, in the end, they're just stupid? They prefer Mike "Taz the Fags" Pence?

I don't think they have really thought about it they far ahead but yeah. I remember early on in Trump's presidency some of them thought they could hold some kind of redo election which Hillary would win.

For infringement of the 2nd Amendment

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-080901_Firefox.jpg (1435x1894, 909K)

For being white, male and owning & managing a company.

Apparently that's worse than being a religious terrorist's who behead civillians or fly planes into buildings these days, and even worse than getting blowjobs from pressured intern's.

> MAGA!

Attached: donald-Trump-and-melania maga.jpg (875x583, 42K)

They don't need a reason. The constitution allows people to be impeached for basically any crime, no matter how minor.

They could say Trump forgot to turn on his turn signal within 200 feet of a left turn and impeach him for it. They could say he stole a government owned paperclip for personal use.

>The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

You’re a fucking idiot.

Okay, put your head on the block please.

They can only start the impeachment process based on something he did while as president. Anything predating that they cannot use. Also the Senate has to confirm or deny the impeachment process. It is all optics.

try two years...

When liberal talks with a full stop or emoji in between words written in capital I always picture the Xhale triggered ginger sòÿboy yelling and pumping his fist in between words at some point

What?

Firing Comey was Obstruction.
It's not that hard, tards.

HE
TRIED
TO GET DAT RUSSIANS
HACKED INFO ON HILLDAWG

IMPEEEEACH

Those Reptoid smiles. Fucking bitches both of them.

Attached: 1542936949584s.jpg (240x249, 8K)