YES!

Attached: 47D7B584-15DE-4A20-AA3C-84FBCC16DE66.jpg (751x788, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g6jF2xTcVYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kyF17AB4fnc
youtube.com/watch?v=JXm5hklbBsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its all so tiresome...

gorge orwell 1984

actually its just for government workers

Watch all the pedo trannies hurry over there.

Attached: Jonathan Yaniv Vancouver Pedophile.jpg (564x567, 42K)

I CAN FEEL THE DIVERSITY FLOWING THROUGH MY BONES

That’s ironic because they are mentally ill.

lmao, next it'll be illegal to say pedos are fucking kids
trannies are mental patients that are being exploited by a medical establishment that has turned to worship dollars rather than fixing patients.
let sweden sink into hell, i'm not obligated to be nice to someone, i'm obligated to not hurt them, and that's all.
also, MtF trans clearly prove the gender debate to be bullshit, or no one sane would be giving up being a man. so either trannies are insane for giving up what is crowed by feminists as the best ticket to the best life, or feminists and western women in general are insane and are actually central to the cultures of the west and are actually given the best life, especially in the context of the east.
but i digress, trannies and traps can fuck off with their demands for special rights
how is it equality if a group has extra rights and you can't talk about them?
but let me guess, you can talk shit all you want in sweden about normal people.

Still.

Dear President Trump,
Please nuke sweden, germany, france and belgium. There are enough of these faggots in america that they can live on.

Sincerely,
Best American

its all about the pedos
its a pipe line to provide these freaks with kids to fuck
look at some of these ass backward countries, they dont have problems with trannies although they're pedos, they dont hide it
trannies are just covers for pedos, clearly

Can any Swede anons here inform me:
Does Sweden have anything like civil liberties officially legally codified?
Something like freedom of speech, at least to prevent the government from just arbitrarily criminalizing whatever it wants as wrongthink?
I'm guessing this law isn't universally applicable to the whole population and even if it was it would be completely unenforceable.

Based law fucking over the TERF cunts

Soon its only going to be allowed to talk shit about ethnic Swedes

Attached: 1544894337969.jpg (534x550, 87K)

>look at some of these ass backward countries, they dont have problems with trannies although they're pedos, they dont hide it
>trannies are just covers for pedos, clearly
It's even something more prival than just satisfying sexual appetites.

It's submission through sexual dominance.
Groming the kids of your enemies to spiritually destroy them so they can't rebel against you.

Subhumanly disgusting.

>Fria Tider
Isn't that some deranged neonazi party spastic?

A cult of good is being made around something rotten

Attached: 1536310320813.png (716x989, 625K)

How very tyrannical. Time to gas trannies.

If you can't complain about them, you need to pass the verbal attack and go straight to disappearing them? Sounds like a plan.

Attached: %22woman%22 chimp out.jpg (720x918, 133K)

we'll get you and your flabby girl dick too, Zinnia Jones.

Attached: fat bulls.png (813x597, 640K)

>seething pedohysterical shlling itt, although the thread is about transsexuals and the leftist feminist agenda is solely based on raising the age of consent to batshit insane high numbers like 18
I can almost taste that forced jewish pedohysteria that flows through this thread

youtu.be/g6jF2xTcVYQ

this faggot says that Putin is total jew. Think about it, the russian mob is jewish

Dude, at least 50% of trannies are pedophiles, and that's just the ones we know about.

Attached: transbians.jpg (1200x794, 112K)

2019 is going to be FUN!

>memeflagging jew shift the blame from jews and females onto the scapegoat pedophiles, and its very convenient, because if anyone disagrees with the jew then he can be shunned at as a possible pedophile
classic jewish tricks, they never change

Attached: 1519575091234.jpg (319x413, 29K)

>be sweden
>get ebola

Attached: 1536883465343.gif (300x302, 370K)

Sometimes I think people like this pretend to be drag queen fags just because they know they're more likely to be around an anti-body shaming crowd.

Attached: 1487728452170[1].png (640x640, 201K)

>transsexual

Attached: her she her she her she.jpg (682x493, 95K)

No its for everyone. Its an addition to the HMF law (hets mot folkgrupp)

>Highly intelligent
>Transgender
>Australia
Still shitposting.

If a tranny bashes themselves do they get locked up?

there goes freedom of speech

Attached: 1660297.jpg (640x720, 68K)

That is Pewds with lipstick.

Damn, Sweden.
Thoughts of you just depress me. I can't even enjoy Nyåkers anymore without thinking some rapefugee made them...

Fucking trannies

Read Ted Kaczynski. There is only one way to end this madness.

I wonder if this will apply to the non-whites in Sweden, or if only whites have to pretend this lunacy is normal like always.

Attached: dale_gribble.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>I wonder if this will apply to the non-whites in Sweden
it wont

>only whites have to pretend this lunacy is normal
Bingo

Reminder that the hate speech law is inheirantly anti-swedish since hate speech against swedish natives isnt covered

Time to kill all humans and bioengineer a new race. You see what's happening. If we ever turn this around for the next 50 years something what's stopping people from going back to this madness in the future. It looks like they tend to when times are good(kali yuga shit and so on).
We can not go through this cycle for ever.

kek

Attached: virginvschad.png (2518x1024, 193K)

>Reminder that the hate speech law is inheirantly anti-swedish since hate speech against swedish natives isnt covered

I call bullshit on this. It might be that de facto this law is never applied to swedes, but it would be impossible to straight up write an exclusion into the law.

>it would be impossible to straight up write an exclusion into the law.
Irrelevant
The law as it is stated isnt applied to hate speech against white people, which is a problem because it COULD be included in the law but there is no interest in using the law in this manner

youtube.com/watch?v=kyF17AB4fnc
Case in point: turn on captions

tl:dw
Group of "anti-racist" type things like "Retarded swedish whore" and more profane stuff but they are never called out for this, only given praise for being feminist.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXm5hklbBsA

as if that would make it any less worse

>actually its just for straight white people
FTFY

Oh, my sweet summer child.

Here in Russia we know very good how the "law" works. It doesn't matter what us written, only how it is applied. Here you need money to ignore it. In Sweden? To chop off your dick.

The freedom of expression is absolute, or it's not freedom

>dat video

Attached: 1542484281709.jpg (1000x1000, 311K)

They will eventually say everyone is a government worker because of gibs or some shit. Never underestimate the ((()))

Who the fuck is that degenerate Jew piece of shit?

These people need to be exterminated immediately.

I've come to the conclusion that a violent insurrection is the only way forward. I, and many other, are currently planning it.

Attached: 000_1BG0HG.jpg (2985x1990, 3.17M)

Soon similar mesures will follow in all western countries. Critisising the LGBT community will become illegal.

>can be ill
>can't speak ill

TRANSEXUALS DONT HAVE BEARDS

Sweden PLEASE STOP!

Attached: 1401099886888.jpg (600x592, 45K)

You're right. It should've been a five o'clock shadow.

>Soon its only going to be allowed to talk shit about ethnic Swedes
Ethnic swedish males.

because of tolerance, we have to send our children to these tranny events to learn more and maybe to do a poledance in some shady club,,

and if you complain, you get a nice holiday trip to government minimal security hotel

Attached: 10-17-17-satanic-tranny.jpg (800x420, 115K)

Oh that makes it ok then

Attached: 3F86CB2C-66AB-4435-BE3B-57F67B99C1EE.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Great, the French will save us! (Said no one ever)

And Russians. Well, everyone is talking shit about us non-stop since Cold War.

That's just the first stepping stone

No they aren't, asshole. Not since the DSM V!!

Russians are basically Africa-tier people, though.
Don't you have one of the worst HIV epidemics in the world?

Svencucks
If you aren't raped to death by Ahmed, you will live to see the last person to think in Swedish being born.

When will it be time to wipe Sweden off the fucking planet?

Beautiful, a picture that shows 2 groups of empowered women.

This is only the beginning. All swedish children will be removed from their parents, sterilized, brainwashed, and mutilated in this lifetime.

>Be me, Jesus
>See niggers, think
>"Why are there so many of them now, that I didn't give them food, water, shelter, a functional state or the means to protect their children? I tried multiple diseases, but it just won't work."
>See SJWs, think
>"Those folks are responsible for this. I will give them Ebola and Aids and it will mutate, maybe Africa will be free after this."

Attached: Badass_jesus.jpg (640x484, 43K)

Even if you are joking when it is said by swedistan flag...

IS THERE NO ONE SANE IN SWEDEN?

Attached: 1546538496486m.jpg (726x1024, 100K)

Why are they not empowered?

i got banned from kikebook for posting hate speech about macho ma'am tranny savage.
the fuckers logged me out, changed my password, and disabled my account.
a few minutes later i got an email

Attached: trannie.jpg (625x574, 209K)

>also, MtF trans clearly prove the gender debate to be bullshit, or no one sane would be giving up being a man. so either trannies are insane for giving up what is crowed by feminists as the best ticket to the best life, or feminists and western women in general are insane and are actually central to the cultures of the west and are actually given the best life, especially in the context of the east.
They're autogynephilic perverts actually

Attached: transsexual-typology.jpg (1600x2382, 1.01M)

That's where it always starts

So, Swedes pretend they can't understand Danish. But they totally can (at least when neither of us is too pished). So,
>the conundrum,
two danskjävler walking around at Södertörns Högskola discussing how disgusting and mentally ill trannies are. In kamelåse language ofc.
>how is Sven going to report this?

Attached: MFW-muaaahaha.jpg (519x379, 55K)