Backpacking trip in Iraq!

That moment when you want to prove wrong the evil racists, misogynists, islamophobes and xenophobes and show that muslim countries are as peaceful and safe as western ones AND that the Morocco beheadings were accidents by crazy people.... so you go backpacking in Iraq, alone.

What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (695x960, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaida_Catalán#Kidnapping_and_murder
strawpoll.me/17166226
youtu.be/a_2jqQcYkUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IUXteUGhh7w&t=276s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let's wager on how quickly she will be enslaved, my guess is 1 week

We have been here before. I can't find sauce but I remember guy doing something like this to show muslims are good people...ended up getting killed. I can't remember what country or details. But we can say, we know how it ends.

Hitch hiking, she will probably be taken in th first car, on the first day.

Attached: 1542346942540.png (845x639, 247K)

why do only white women do this dumb shit?

She'll be dead within a week.

For real. They are heavily targeted by JEWS.

Jihadis have taken note of this social media post. They will collect her within one week.

Less. The first pack muslims that realize she's a white girl and all alone will take her.

Western white girls to be specific. You'll never catch an easter European girl pulling this shit. Western women are just coddled from birth. They believe that every part of the world is as safe as their comfy countries where they are treated as goddesses by betas.

Attention

This story goes deeper

Attached: 1546582951954m.jpg (1024x1017, 124K)

>Criticism of the U.N. has been expressed about the U.N.'s approach to the mission of their two experts.[19] They were sent into a remote and violence-torn area on motorbike taxis with only an interpreter at their side and without much training, safety equipment or even health insurance, an "astoundingly irresponsible approach by the United Nations to an obviously dangerous and hugely important task."[20]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaida_Catalán#Kidnapping_and_murder

Attached: ohshit.jpg (366x380, 20K)

Feel good virtue signaling and facebook likes.

>leftist roasties are producing potent rightwing propaganda by getting brutally murdered by shitskins

I fully support their decisions. Have fun!

pipa bacca

strawpoll.me/17166226
assad was a threat to israel so he was dumped
also holocaust poll

Hmmm.......

Forgot pic ffs

Attached: 1546554879935.jpg (4000x3212, 2.71M)

She’s fucking toast

> Despite the Beheading last year
> Nothing has been learned
Darwin awards 2019?

>she

Link to us the post, I need to see the comments for lulz

This is so sad, look at all these women suiciding themselves because they were brainwashed

Stupid bitch

when will they learn?

White women have essentially let the Jew poison their infantile minds. Boomers are to blame. Women should not be allowed to vote

What are the reactions to this within the group?

Digits decide how she meets her end

youtu.be/a_2jqQcYkUQ

She's dead by the end of January.

The logos are not the same Jesus Christmas you autists are retarded

i have no comment, i'm just laughing

could be dead by the end of this thread

Probably already pregnant.

Someone forward this to some goat fuckers so they can organize a 'welcome' party

They don't even have to notice that she's white first. She's an unaccompanied female so she'll be raped regardless. The only difference is that now they'll film it when they kill her.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK!!!!

Another dumb shit woman going to win the Darwin award when her head is hacked off with a dull rusty machete.

Let's hope she gets blacked soon

Attached: 45b5524.jpg (1333x2000, 179K)

Poor girl, this is giving me bad feels.

Is this some elaborate form of suicide?

>Might as well get free dickings before I die violently!

Does anyone even know who she is? Are there more photos or info? For all we know she could be just some dumb thot virtue signaling without any real intentions to go to Iraq.

The video was great

That would be horrible. I hope she is a sex slave, death is too much of a gift for these people.

I had a Iraqi Sunni Kurd barber once. He said that the Iraqi Sunni Arabs kill Kurds if they go to Baghdad. And this white liberal atheist thinks she is going to be spared.

There’s clearly a pattern here, if (((they))) want to cement a countries image as being a hostile rogue state, (((families))) send their daughters off to be sacrificed in false flags. Kind of like Anderson coopers’ brother jumping out the window only more productive. Probably what happened to that Otto guy in North Korea as well

Great contribution their Moshe

I'm starting to think eastern Europe is the only hope for the white race.

It's been 24hrs and no updates. Is this story even real?

They've been targeted almost exclusively by the Jew for generations

Attached: This is your mind on (((feminism))).jpg (773x960, 76K)

Almost like there is some correlation

Attached: idiot-liberal-hitchhikes-through-middle-east-to-prove-muslims-are-11070047.png (500x522, 104K)

Thank you

Attached: 1546613475731.gif (194x194, 1.85M)

>Darwin Award Nominee.
I won't feel sorry when this retard gets raped and killed

I've been thinking about killing myself a lot lately. I see zero hope for humanity.

Oof wow cool

aaah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-!!
over 99% chance to get raped and killed,,

well,, t'least after this, there is now one less niggerlover voting for dumb shit

Attached: 45752364_1265061936968995_6529093095923908608_n.jpg (494x493, 27K)

Yes, it is very cool.

Attached: 1546613313507.webm (1920x1080, 2.75M)

White women are brainless

So how hard does your little circumcised dick get watching jew woman taking turds for pay?

>why are the most coddled, spoiled, and ignorant "people" on earth the most delusional about reality

Because they think the world that white men gave them, is how the world is. They are shit testing white men to try and limit our culture. Let the bitches find out the hard way how privileged they really are.

Very

Attached: 1546613666849.webm (800x450, 1.92M)

You shouldn't. As we speak, scientists have already created Genetically modified whites and released them into the public. Everytime you see a white Chad who is 6'6", smart AF, naturally muscular, and entering into corporate/banking/CEO's, then you will know its the Ubermensch already released upon us. These same secret society of whites, have acres and acres of GMO'd super whites gestating in test tubes, being born daily. These same scientists are creating killer viruses that only affect jews and blacks.

When A.I. comes out, A.I. will also see that its one group at the top causing all of humanity pain and suffering, and it will wage war on Moshe until all of them are gone and we can return to peaceful times, while also releasing Thorium Isotope Plasma batteries upon humanity to get off oil. Keep your chin up bucko, the future is bright and Dues Vult is awakening to BTFO muds as well

no black people in iraq brainlet

These women have been raised in the safest countries in human history. They can walk free and vote and own property and never truly worry about violence or slavery or rape or murder. These things are so rare in western society that most women will go their whole lives never even experiencing it first hand, not even indirectly via their social circle.

But they are women so they are stupid. They think this safe bubble we call western society is the norm, rather than recognising it as a rare and precious exception. Most of human history has been barbaric, violent, and unless you were rich and powerful it was a miserable existence. Women aren’t grateful for the safe society that men fought wars and toiled to create, so they could enjoy a comfortable pampered life and raise children.

And so they travel overseas into primitive Stone Age cultures, hoping for some social points as they mix with the “unfortunates”, thinking they are perfectly safe. Instead they are often raped, enslaved, or even murdered. And honestly I couldn’t give a damn, because our civilisations are better off without these kinds of women.

I forgot, Iranians are white

look at these black people !

Attached: Iraqis_D177-0029-16_515522.jpg (1024x683, 200K)

true. a western european/american white woman has never been slapped by a guy and is put on a petal stool so they think they can go around in bubble of safety. it's no wonder they all act like pre-Madonnas. eastern european women are still living in the shadow of the soviet block and more than likely saw massive domestic abuse at home so they know that there is lion in the sand not to cross.

niggers would get killed there in a second

>suicide by virtue

I'm agreeing with you guys though, Iranians are white

Someone warn her in the nicest way you can please. Stats, all those stories from recent years, Islam etc.

Iraq is comfy she will be fine.

link?

I did it with friends was comfy if you know the way around and know some nice guides
I totally see her doing the ol mountain trip though

>dressed up in a ninja Muslim suit

That's cheating

So wait, that pic, is that recent? You say who is backpacking in Iraq (where ISIS is still around and the populace still hates Americans) to prove Muslims aren't bad like the ones in Morocco?

It's a done deal. Someone screencap this thread and re-post it when she is raped and killed.

agreed first week ,she gets raped and or killed

Attached: Sexy-Tight-Short-Dresses-for-Girls52.jpg (600x787, 143K)

I wonder why the hijab then?

why they all look like man?

for Likes

What is this meme? Iranians are absolutely not white. Is it some Jow Forums inside joke?

this one is especially hilarious, because she didn't even get to Middle east, she died in Eastern Thrace

Alexander bleached Persia, Iranians are rape babies, like how Italy are rape babies and were blacked.

All positive and supportive

What is this name censor bullshit.
I want to tip the local sandniggers to brutally rape her.

Attached: 1536253327686.jpg (532x446, 26K)

Oh God no.
I'm Muslim and I don't want another ded thot in a Muslim country.

ah yes I saw True Romance too

Why?
>those whom your right hands possess
pretty much condones it in your book

This one is my favourite she didn’t even make it out of Turkey

Kys, pedo worshipper

based squatter

As soon as she got one toe in the Islamic world, she died.

I call it the tibbetts effect

Attached: tibbetts.jpg (2552x3908, 3.05M)

/thread

People like this seem to speak in cliche. There is no substance to anything, just nice sounding phrases garnished with aliteration here and there.

STORY GOES DEEPER?

Attached: Screenshot_20190103-160450_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 299K)

I hope one of you is making a comprehensive archive of all of this...oh wait

Whoever knows who she is just link her this please
youtube.com/watch?v=IUXteUGhh7w&t=276s