So Israel is allowed to ethnically cleanse Israel, but Serbia isn't allowed to take back Kosovo?

So Israel is allowed to ethnically cleanse Israel, but Serbia isn't allowed to take back Kosovo?

Thanks Murica.

Attached: 2000px-Six_Day_War_Territories.svg.png (2000x3000, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EGBeoEB66_8
express.co.uk/news/world/709357/Migrants-shunning-Serbia-despite-warm-welcome-too-poor
brainstats.com/average-iq-in-serbia.html
telegraf.rs/english/1992883-oral-sex-in-serbia-costs-only-4-euro-you-will-be-terrified-when-you-hear-the-price-for-the-whole-service
youtube.com/watch?v=q7_w8UZn-PU
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sick-brits-travelling-serbia-sex-11360625
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kosovo#Army_composition
acsh.org/news/2017/04/12/move-over-dutch-men-herzegovinians-may-be-tallest-world-11122
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-tallest-and-shortest-countries-in-the-world/amp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race
collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/pa1139849
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

serbs are goyim, Jews are BASED

USA is a jew state. All those "neo-nazis" are just faggot weebs who truly want to fuck asians/traps.
Or are simply jealous that a nigger is fucking their gf/wife

take the mega redpill

How could the jewish lobby become so powerful in USA?

I can't imagine jews having more control than skull and bones / high ranking masons over murica.

Seriously.

>being allowed

???? do what makes you happy

Why would Serbs want back that Muslim infested shithole? It would only give them power in Serbia as a minority. Next they get in politics and then Serbia gets fucked worse than it already is.
Based.

Because of evangelicals

that's the way fake jew kike amalekites like it
do as i say not as i do.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-03-12h23m00s637.png (784x512, 279K)

jews had power here long before evangelicals

Jews are the real victims in these ethnic cleansings :^)

Why so sad Serb?

Attached: serbs-celebrate-rare-victory.jpg (1000x666, 168K)

This always bothered me, Serbia recognized Israel and Israel recognized Serbia, because both respect "territorial integrity". However, both Israel and Albanians were the invaders who in the last 60 years occupied a piece of land and cleansed it of it's original inhabitants
I don't like kebabs, but I dislike jews even more. Serbia should recognize Palestine and denounce Israel. It's only logical. Jews are the same shit as Albanians

You show them!

Attached: serbian-house-nato.jpg (1200x725, 114K)

Pls annex Macedonia and get rid of the shitskins

>meme flag
It's okay Aljezimi Tonibleri Aljbani, we know who you are

Attached: YOU.jpg (445x355, 14K)

Its simple. Israel is a world power and serbia is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=EGBeoEB66_8

Attached: b9b966e355813d3387a3c49e1c2850f4_XL.jpg (1170x888, 72K)

>meme flag
>albanian
>posts only american bombing of Serbia
>considers it his own personal victory

average Albanian shitposter. God is a Serb and you'll have to learn that the hard way

Attached: main-qimg-251e521ed3b21d03675dbe38d4ed8134-c.jpg (602x427, 113K)

Attached: your-master.jpg (174x250, 4K)

>God is a Serb and you'll have to learn that the hard way
You fucking imbecile. your country is such a shithole even camel fuckers dont want to come near it.

"‘This country’s TOO POOR’ Shocking scale of migrants snubbing Serbia despite warm welcome"
express.co.uk/news/world/709357/Migrants-shunning-Serbia-despite-warm-welcome-too-poor

Serbia average Iq: 89.
brainstats.com/average-iq-in-serbia.html

Thats niggers Iq you low life sun human.

Attached: 1516285784259.png (713x611, 26K)

>sun human.
Sub*

Jews have more money, and WASPs stopped having kids and their grip on power slipped by the 1960s

serbia is israeli clay
we will reclaim it and make it prosper

Attached: 220px-Theodor_Herzl.jpg (220x293, 14K)

>why are you doing this to me murica?
Youre doing it to yourself. Had you build a strong, robust economy and military, nobody wouldve been able to say of do shit to you or your faggity friends.
I blame your parents for having not taught you the basics of economic stability and war, which is a rich mans sport.

Attached: 1546308697359.jpg (800x600, 56K)

>jew
Lol

"ORAL SEX IN SERBIA costs only 4 Euro: You will be terrified when you hear the price for the whole service!"
telegraf.rs/english/1992883-oral-sex-in-serbia-costs-only-4-euro-you-will-be-terrified-when-you-hear-the-price-for-the-whole-service

Wtf... You cheap human trash.

Attached: Barack-Cheesin.jpg (331x318, 22K)

Yugo no more...

youtube.com/watch?v=q7_w8UZn-PU

Attached: 31715230595_30fce10a78_b.jpg (1024x734, 196K)

Sick Brits 'travelling to Serbia for sex with dogs at animal brothels for as little as £60'

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sick-brits-travelling-serbia-sex-11360625

What's the problem ?

Attached: UCK_KLA.png (692x731, 119K)

all serbs and subhuman slavic diaspora must die

Attached: serb_kebap_removers.jpg (657x1024, 128K)

Delete this thread.

Attached: 20181228_082908.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

But rBiH isn't allowed to take back RSB?

Attached: Bosnia.png (2000x1000, 54K)

top kek

t. mudslime

>israel
>ethnicity
We are so mixed here its beyond salvation

Haplogroups indicate that we have more in common with swedes than turks. Also not to mention that no one helped us during our of kosovo battle despite us calling you. Whose consenquence was serbian vassalship with turks as the main ruler died and any was vanished. Thats why Stepen (rulers son) had to fight with turks. You guys asked for it. Also not to mention that moravian serbia was just part of serbian, kosovan part of serbia under Vuk Brankovic fought turks until he was imprisoned.

kek

You're basically Orthodox Albanians.

Attached: vquf4hgr2q9y.jpg (981x981, 225K)

albanians are E1b majorty while we are dinaric in the same % as croats. Infact croats are single the most similar population to us, geneticly wise. Dinarids and Dutch are the tallest people in the earth, 10 cm taller than albanians and turks

kek, another lie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kosovo#Army_composition

fuck the us
fuck mods
fuck spics
fuck niggers
fuck trannies
fuck jews

so many lies

acsh.org/news/2017/04/12/move-over-dutch-men-herzegovinians-may-be-tallest-world-11122

>Bosnian Serbs are in yellow and orange, with minor peak in east Herzegovina

Attached: Herzegovinians.jpg (1280x1252, 153K)

all balkan countries are turks since the ottoman times and its fact. they have turk majority in them thats the reason why they look so dark

ahem

Attached: qWv4h6.jpg (826x550, 34K)

nope

Attached: 1541513077459.jpg (480x360, 11K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

"semi-nomadic Turkic people with a confederation of Turkic-speaking tribes that in the late 6th century CE established a major commercial empire covering the southeastern section of modern European Russia."

Hercegonianians are having the most dinaric dna, so do serbian hercegovinians. But when we sum populations of all nations serbs and croatians we get similar results
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-tallest-and-shortest-countries-in-the-world/amp/

Also countries have similar mean height of 182 cm in serbia and 180 cm in croatia

No sums or average...

Cleanest ethnic map of Bosnia and Herzegovina that you can compare with;

Attached: 10F2BB49-1BAE-44C9-B77A-A1D834CCB0A4_w1023_n_s.png (1023x843, 1.04M)

Can you explain me then why does Croatia have the same % of dinarics as serbia? You were telling me serbian as shitskin ridden hellhole while croatia is a bastion of catholic white europe? Then why do serbia and croatia have similar % of dinarids? Are you trolling me?

"Joseph Deniker's map of European races (1899) identified "Dinarics" as the dominant group in parts of central Europe, Northern Italy and the North West Balkans."

Attached: Deniker's_Races_de_l'Europe_(1899).jpg (1920x1348, 601K)

>skull and bones / high ranking masons
Those are just judaism for goyim institutions you moron. You clearly haven't studied the kabalah- judaism.

>but Serbia isn't allowed to take back Kosovo?
Don't worry, karma got us back big-time on 9/11.

You can wuote whatever pseudo scientist you want. Its the same people who claimed iranians are white but that slavs arent. Northern italy has no dinaric influence as they have lack of I2a haplogroup

>I can't imagine jews having more control than skull and bones
by buying traitors like the Bush family and propping up their idiot sons in exchange for them being slaves to the neo-cons and zionists

Fuck sand niggers and fuck leafs!

>serb moron

"According to the Dinaric model, Dinarics were to be found mainly in the mountainous areas of Southeast Europe: Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Slovenia, Austria, part of northwestern Bulgaria, and northwestern Republic of Macedonia. Northern and eastern Italy was considered mostly a Dinaric area as well as western Greece, Romania, western Ukraine, southern Poland, southeastern German-speaking areas, and parts of southeastern France."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race

You just wrote that dinarics are found in croatia. I think you might be trolling me seriously

>The star will gorge itself on clay

>Idols will speak and move about

If I'd troll you I'd use this;

"Serbian boys dressed in Ustasa uniforms are assembled in the Stara Gradiska concentration camp.

The children were called Lubruric's Little Serbs after Maks Lubruric, the commandant of the Jasenovac concentration camp. Dressing the imprisoned children in Ustasa uniforms was part of the Croatian regime's effort to reeducate the Serbian boys from the Kozara region."

collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/pa1139849

Attached: Lubruric's Little Serbs.jpg (265x190, 9K)

Funny thing is that Israel opposed the 1999 bombings of Serbia and doesn't recognize Kosovo ...