Would you racemix with a french person?

Would you racemix with a french person?

Attached: 1538254314124.jpg (1080x1350, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As long as she can work at hooters.

>french
>person
pick one

That's a Jew

One of my ancestors did. Thankfully it was a northern frenchman who was actually Scandinavian. A viking. Dodged a bullet.

Attached: shitskin.png (1068x1775, 1.16M)

my maternal grandfather is southern french and he looks turkish, meds are shitskins

Probably

French women are complete whores, so no

no

Stfu anglo scum

yes

nah i dont want a gay son

no

Attached: drapeau_france_voile_hijab-noir_bandeau.jpg (471x313, 26K)

Eh, I mean I guess I could

Jokes on you, those guys are mixed since the 800s, you're part french master race.

no
they are cucks and not even white
also i'm not french

Eat the snail, post the bail

it wouldn't be racemixing you fucking moron. french are white.

no, i'd rather defile a pure berber than an already mongrelized berber

All Northwest Europeans outside of Scandinavians are assimilated Celtoids.

don't worry my friend. the world will soon be ours. spics are flooding north america. african population booming. soon anglos and jews and other degenerate races obsessed with efficiency and money will be too few to herd us into factories and we will go back to living simpler lives with good food and great fertile women.

Checked
Keked
Rekt

>finding love outside of my slavic race
Like I want your weak, medicine-dependent blood in my line

This. French can be trusted as leaders, they work for the common good. Also, their living space integration with nature is supreme.

Only a Breton. The others are too smelly.

French isn't a race, faggot.
Sage

>a Viking

Damn. You really traced that lineage back a long way. Thank god Vikings kept such neat records.

Snail pussy is slimy though

It is literally the definition of a race French people live in France you absolute retard. Seriously did you go to school at Walmart or something ?

I'll bet you can't even locate the US on a map , wait do you know how to read a map burger ?

Attached: You're not white.jpg (500x1530, 292K)

I already have racemixed with an Italian. Wasn’t as aware back then because I was only a kid. Got an Italian son, lives in Italy with his mum. I’m British. I mean obviously.

Attached: 0AC01F19-60BF-47C2-A6C5-751CB0084402.jpg (4032x3024, 3.53M)

What’s a
>map burger?

Attached: 7140AA1F-2F2B-435A-A0FF-2ED5B288680A.png (950x535, 204K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM

Kek

Oh fook. Nap time is over. Started back at on Weds. I have a nap from 13:00 to 14 or 15:00. I needs it after puppy play time. Puppy play time is to get over footy kickabout hour and breakfast. Lunch is 12 til 1. Thank fuck it’s nearly 4 which is home time. I’m tired again. All this shit posting really takes it out of a chap. I might draw a picture for half an hour before I get ready to go.
Ain’t life hard. You should see what they pay me for this. Nearly a grand a week if it was Amerrycon monies.
Oh yeah just remembered. Got woke up and disturbed before with a text from my boss. I’ll pic relate it. She took me on holiday three times in summer. Three luxury Mediterranean island resorts. Looks like it habbening again this year. Damn my untameable good looks and mighty penis. It’s almost like being a hoe.
Thread related: What type of chicks are there to race mix with in Lapland? Is that Fingland or the North Pole or wut? I have American education levels of Geog at my disposal so I’ll have to google it tonight.

Attached: 58A0B822-46FD-4795-96CD-A3CE5A7CD7BD.jpg (1125x2436, 286K)