I admit, I'm falling in love with AOC

Down with Trump, his twitter account looks like someone is on his period every other day. I need me a strong woman like AOC to lead the way. Trump has been Alpha male wanna be but so fragile like an old granny that keeps having periods.

Attached: 28464591456793.png (411x600, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harrisonclemens.com/are-the-dark-corners-the-only-counterculture-outlets-in-the-21st-century/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

harrisonclemens.com/are-the-dark-corners-the-only-counterculture-outlets-in-the-21st-century/

sage and kys

No, I'm joining the fight with AOC.

cringe

sage kys

Cringed and blue pilled

quick, someone post another video of her being hot, that'll surely finish her!

I need me a healthcare and a living wage, she was right all along. I never paid attention.

Not giving a (you) to you shill.

Yeah, we dont need Americans in control anyone. We really need to turn our country into a giant toilet filled to the brim with shit skins. Only than will america be great again

Attached: 1486001079712.jpg (512x599, 40K)

AOC IS AOK! Luv mummy

we need to get rid of a lot of pickup truck driving white trash first.

No, I got bottle of red pilled. Trump is 5 year old kid one day and 90 year old granny on period another day. I don't know what I saw in him. It was fun at the time.

Bump to help shit up the board

Maybe if neocohen faggots like kike shapiro didn't talk about her constantly she wouldn't be half as popular

This

Attached: 1531462673189.jpg (1200x864, 138K)

...Imagine being such a manlet that you let your dick dictate your life.

So you're a Communist? You know Communism is Jewish, right?

>I need me a healthcare and a living wage,
So you're a loser that can't take care of himself and you need the government to take care of you?

Oh I see. You can't think for yourself. You can only think how the media tells you to think.

Is Sweden, Germany, UK, Canada,.. communist?

Please stop bumping this shitty thread.

I cut the cable 14 years ago, media is the establishment.

why? the board is in love with Alexandria.

>Is Sweden, Germany, UK, Canada,.. communist?
Yes, they are. They're enacting Jewish Communist policies.

Why the fuck are you supporting Judeo Communist policies?

>I cut the cable 14 years ago, media is the establishment.
Then why are you sucking AOC's dick then like the good little sheep you are?

>why? the board is in love with Alexandria.
Little faggoty manlets that let their dick rule their brains love AOC

>Please stop bumping this shitty thread.
Though I was sageing.

Because Trump is a proven faggot, we gave him 2 years, and he Boomered as hard as any faggot Boomer could. AOC is now the new hotness.

you are so lost, keep watching the news anchors that get paid 40k per show and tell you Sweden, Germany, UK is same as Venezuela, USSR and China. Meanwhile we send billions of dollars to Israel so they can have free healthcare and college.

>Jewish Communist policies

>I don't like Trump anymore!
>It's time to support an anti-White Judeo Communist mudcunt!
I wonder if you anti-Whites realize just how retarded you sound?

Good grief.... you shills are try hards

Tick
Tock
Trumpeters

AOC is a Mexican fifth columnist.

>I need me a strong woman like AOC to lead the way.

Attached: le nu merchant.png (501x504, 18K)

>you are so lost
Said the anti-White race traitor.

>, keep watching the news anchors that get paid 40k per show and tell you Sweden, Germany, UK is same as Venezuela, USSR and China.
And you've already shown you have no problem with Communism. You also have no problem with non-Whites living in White nations.

>Meanwhile we send billions of dollars to Israel so they can have free healthcare and college.
But you're supporting diversity and communism and multiculturalism. Everything the jews want.

>>Jewish Communist policies
yes, Communism is Jewish.

Back to Jow Forumsthe_donald you fucking retard.

Attached: img.png (944x4013, 665K)

>is cute
>triggers neocons (the traitors that sold west to jews for shekels)

>Back to Jow Forumsthe_donald you fucking retard.
Anti-Whites don't get to tell Whites what to do.

This board is not for commies or mud lovers.

>thinks that racemixing is acceptable
wut

>thinks that selling your own country is acceptable because (((its good for economy)))

This board is for whoever wants to post here you little faggot, and there's nothing you'll ever be able to do about it except seethe like the autist you are.

Attached: 1545269392575.png (679x958, 360K)

Well, I'm getting off of this Trump train. It's not a fine tuned machine and wheels are falling off. Trump sold his soul to Putin as we saw in Helsinki. I was turned off the moment I realized Trump is actually Putin's bitch.

Not in my country, see you in 2020

USA USA USA

yes and replace it with 98 honda driving beaner trash with an even lower iq

>muh drumpy a babby xDDDD
I wish nothing but the most drawn out and painful death for you.

>cucks his country to the mudslimes
>thinks it's better because he is told the Jews don't own it all.

>This board is for whoever wants to post here you little faggot,
This board is for the truth. Which means Jews and their commie bitches don't belong here.

>and there's nothing you'll ever be able to do about it except seethe like the autist you are.
Said the bitch cucking himself for Communism.

I voted for him but man do I regret it. I think many here regret it as well.

Unironic kys

Thats how america looked before whites even showed up. Sucks to realize you were only renting the land huh?

It was fun at the beginning though, specially the part where hillary got cucked.

turks not allowed here

The intense autistic screeching she causes from the incel set is pretty entertaining

>dickrides what might actually be the most openly vocal jew-loving president we've ever had
>thinks he's in any position to criticize anybody else

Attached: img.jpg (898x628, 57K)

>people are PAID for OP posts
jesus fucking christ, why don't the left and soros just pay megabucks to the kangaroofags and have them bait post? SHit load better than the hot trash they pick off the street to make OP tier of posts.

How much do they pay you to post here

Youre a faggot. Nobody cares.