I love my country so much

I love my country so much.

Can't believe they dumped money into this ugly statue when there's millions starving to death.

Attached: StatueofUnity.jpg (2048x2048, 381K)

You should poo on it.

Are there at least toilets on site?

Letting the poor starve to death is based and red pilled!

Dont believe me?
go to UK and take a look at the building labeled "Job Center" or a similar nation with building that is actually just the breadline for welfare.

It's bad that there's nothing memorable about it. It's just boring, a man standing doing nothing. Other large statues make some sort of gesture or heroic pose and convey an emotion.

And here's to one hundred million dollar elitists weddings... S-ing my F-ing D!

your main export is grandpa kitchen

But that would be too ablist for modern sentimentalities.

such a big statue of LITERALLY who!?
great men have small statues because everyone knows who they are even if they didn't have a statue

>dumped

Attached: F3E54C62-3E31-4434-9833-01C617FF2594.jpg (1097x751, 404K)

Nothing memorable about shitskins either.

>millions starving to death
>streets filled with shit
>rivers of poo

Does not add up pajeet

It's india, there will always be millions starving to death. Might as well use what money you have building stuff like monuments so you can keep pretending to be a real country

Attached: india.jpg (750x753, 200K)

>tfw you will never have a 600ft statue immortalizing how incredibly fucking tired you are.

Attached: w460.jpg (460x307, 35K)

Lol Sardar Patel accomplished more than any of you faggots ever will combined. A statue like that is what you get in a crazy fundamentalist Hindu government. International appeal > HDI, that is your brain on BJP bullshit.

Kek'd

Attached: 1495232782398.gif (250x250, 993K)

Ironic then that you spend all day on forums talking about them.

Why did they line the walkway with missiles

Who signed off on this? You're supposed to make statues look majestic

Attached: Julius_Caesar_Coustou_Louvre_MR1798.jpg (1560x2840, 2.56M)

Still, wasting money on that hideous statue rather than some beneficial infrastructure is retarded on many levels. It's not like our structure is anywhere near sufficient.

>S-steve?