MARKETS MORE FAKE THAN EVER

Dow 800 points or 3.5% higher. And due to what?
> Due to a supposedly super duper new round of trade talks with China (only ministerial level) on 7/8th Jan. which will surely make breakthrough. For sure.
>Jerome Powell has said he "listens to the markets". He listens. So important.
>Trump took claim for jobs report numbers in December. All his doing. All full time well paying jobs, for sure.
>Also, Zrumph has blamed Democrats for the last month market "glitch". All those super evil Schumer & Pelosi doing. They are like S.P.E C.T.R.E. Super smart, super evil.

It is just so tiresome. Either fall straight like a rock or continue growing forever.

Attached: 1546587418341.jpg (1080x1349, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSuQ-AyiicA
investopedia.com/terms/p/plunge-protection-team.asp
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/business/longterm/blackm/plunge.htm?noredirect=on
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_Group_on_Financial_Markets
forexfactory.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The markets don't behave like you want them to.

It is basically a large round of (((gambling))) at this point.
It has nothing to do with any real world economics.

>mfw no qt tomboy ginger gf
why even live lads?

Attached: 1ulv8m.jpg (306x306, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mSuQ-AyiicA
> btfo marketfags

Just needs to grow her hair out, shame that takes years.
Why do Women ruin their hair like this?

That's not a women, user

Attached: 1532279051305.png (442x409, 291K)

Want to get in a murderous rage? This is her guy.

Attached: 1546597598108.jpg (2156x1336, 546K)

>Wah wah wah

Attached: E1D0DC42-44A2-43F7-B172-F7587FF5D172.gif (484x200, 1.01M)

Looks like they're saving the ginger race. Good for them.

>implying this is true

The easiest way to extract money from the market without generating value is through volatility. Through volatility, a single stock price can start the week at $100 a share and end the week at $100 a share and be used as a vehicle to extract millions of dollars. This is extremely common in the NASDAQ. However, the DOW is a benchmark and is a common dumping ground for fire and forget 401k investors and normies who only casually play with their money during sensationalist periods. When volatility approaches 5% this index, BILLIONS can be extracted from small investors, retirement accounts, and pension funds in an extremely short period of time, especially when we see the index moving well over 100 points per day based on a bullshit news cycle and very rich people shaping technical indicators push elliot wavers and other graph-based market theorists who trade on "muh technicals"
and control the flow of day to day trading into
dumping and buying on command. Its all very, very, very much rigged. Meanwhile, more futures are issued for certain commodities than what will actually be produced at certain times to prevent the dollar from going completely flat.

The markets have been doing this for about 3 months now. They tumble 300-1000 points, then the next day they gain 300-1000 points.

Clear evidence of market manipulation by the PPT (Plunge Protection Team).

investopedia.com/terms/p/plunge-protection-team.asp

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/business/longterm/blackm/plunge.htm?noredirect=on

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_Group_on_Financial_Markets

Markets are partially rational and partially irrational. Reason and emotion both play a part. The markets behave like the humans who designed and use them.

Average Hourly Earnings m/m
0.4%(current) 0.3%(estimated) 0.2%(previous)

Non-Farm Employment Change
312K 179K 176K

Unemployment Rate
3.9% 3.7% 3.7%

good overall data
forexfactory.com/

TL;DR - groups of banks are buying massive amounts of stock at the behest of the Fed and Treasury to keep the market afloat and prevent a massive sell-off.

Its all they have left, since quantitative easing cannot be used anymore.

Economic strength is all anout perception. Reminder that Austrian fags saying the opposite were all turbokikes

Attached: ppt.png (916x778, 92K)

Dude she sucks, trust me

Attached: 6585AB17-265D-421A-85B6-A3A982D2FC19.jpg (1080x1920, 358K)

>Drop market end of the year
>Huge tax claim on money lost at end of the year on stocks
>1/1/19 hits, wait for markets to open
>Make back all money and have tax right off for 2017

It's just Jews being Jews. They are more rampant with Trump, he's a decent start, but we need a Patrick Little in office at this point to fix the country.

If you overlay volume, the volume spikes occur at the lows, meaning a bunch of panicked normies are dumping and whoever is buying them is gradually selling into the peak with some of the accumulated stock left over. If the banks are the ones doing it, then they are accumulating greater market share at the dips and selling into the peaks. They don't need to be told by the Fed to do this. This is not plunge protection, this is cyclical accumulation of both currency and market share.

These guys get it.

Thank god. Here, gingers are neurotic Irish lowerclass stock and all date spics or nigs.

2018 not 2017, fucking year change, I'll be like this weeks.

Volatility is your friend.

Attached: WFT buy.png (1080x2160, 117K)

I want her to bulli me

Attached: 61D12830-ADC7-4203-8BDA-700F5937894E.jpg (750x734, 282K)

I want her to crush my head in between her thighs.

Shes just ugly. UVD Is MUCH Better.

who is this thot plz

You might have caught the gay, user.
I'm sorry.

And that is $250 profit in less than 24 hours.

Attached: WFT Sell.png (1080x2160, 120K)

I dont want to spend my time lookin at ginger dykes , man.

Attached: UltraViolet Darling 12.jpg (1220x915, 123K)

Nigger, wtf are you doing? Looks like a shit dog at a glance.

Oh, ok. Thats fine then.