Why does everyone think we are catholic Serbs?

Why does everyone think we are catholic Serbs?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Croatia.svg.png (2000x1000, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/pa1139849
youtube.com/watch?v=143VFDL-JM8
youtube.com/watch?v=9bSLooUnpvw
youtube.com/watch?v=2duJ6MLBAZk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torlakian_dialect
youtube.com/watch?v=qc7Hd8D0sx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does everyone think I am a shitskin?

Why does everyone think I am a chad?

Attached: 1545959404314.jpg (1080x1331, 91K)

Everyone thinks you're subhuman, nobody cares which flavor of subhuman.

Because you are.

Nobody thinks this. Wanna get bombed again pussy?

excuse me i didn't hear that clearly, could you possibly come a little bit closer and tell it to my face loud and clear so i can hear you properly this time

Attached: 1539639762806.png (474x1064, 196K)

Yeah. Eat shells, ugly Turk.

I would simply like to ask what's going on up here?

Attached: 8AC89F1F-58F1-4D99-8237-4D2A5FA62800.png (1136x640, 269K)

you wouldn't dare to say it irl

Attached: article-2378471-1AFB1718000005DC-635_634x422.jpg (634x422, 81K)

Irl is deprecated. Get used to it.

regional crests
>illyrian crest
>republic of dubrovnik
>dalmatia
>istria
>slavonia

>islamic faith
>ajduk brale
>former british colony
>goatfuckers
>cleptomaniacs
you're welcome

because we are, but thankfully people who call themselves serbs now have nothing in common with real serbs, us.

crests of croatian historic regions
this is how our flag should look like

Attached: Unofficial_Flag_of_Croatia_(1990).png (898x533, 14K)

Everybody knows that s*rbs are just croatians fused with turk and albanian blood.

based ištvan

I like serbs, fuck off.

only a cigan gaylord serbitch would store such faggoty material on hdd

Why does everybody think I´m a Natziii..

Attached: Anschlusszeit.jpg (597x266, 50K)

Mhm, I thought you are catholic bozniaks.

Hey kids, wanna see my ancestry DNA results?

>inb4 Black Japanese Jew

you can turn 52 into a based swastica

Serbs, Croatians, bosniaks and Black mountainers only differ in religion and the nation they were under

Croatians are bred specifically to please Serbian cock

Svi ste vi Hrvati, i sve je to NDH

serbs and montenegroids are of same faith

Serbian woman gets raped by Ustasha gnomes in Jasenovac. 1943 colorized

Attached: ddt55ihswwo11.png (640x999, 978K)

It represents our tÜrkish ancestors (islamic moon + fucking goats)

>slovak

Attached: 1534877138807.jpg (542x737, 75K)

>ajduk brale

Attached: 1466347940367.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

>we wuz Jewish desert cultists
Go back worshipping Perun.

serbs are bulgarized croatians
thats why they use cyrillic and are orthodox

Attached: 2000px-Bulgaria_Simeon_I_(893-927).svg.png (2000x1912, 826K)

She looks like a post-op albanian tranny

>he doesn't know
More proof memeflag faggots like you are most likely shills or newfags

that's a pic of a croatian girl with a croatian comment you fucking shizo
yeah she ugly, but the text is funny

What's up in your country failed bulgarian?

Sigurno

yikes

Because you have big noses like Serbs and you’ve never had a Croatian empire...better put some sal on your burek

Bombed by who, confederate larpers?

Popusi ga, Ceto.

You are genetically different, a different slavic tribe, but still very close in many areas, from language to culture and general society. Calling you Serbs is dishonest.

because u are,kek

Attached: 1539848967152.jpg (750x748, 73K)

triggerovan tard na Jow Forums-u, kakvo iznenadjenje
jel ti mamica zna da si "fascizmo"?

Serbia is the USA of the Balkans since everyone there is a mutt with gypsy blood or turk blood

>You are genetically different
wrong

jebem vam ja majku

One is a Serb from Serbia, the other is a Serb from Bosnia. Guess

Attached: b_181231020.jpg (850x566, 52K)

I am not wrong, they are a different tribe. Serbs, Bosniaks and Montenegrins are the same tribe, but not Croatians.

right one is from bosnia

yeah, they are serbs, but whatever reason they have their own country
and? what is that supposed to imply? us being under Magyars doesn't change the fact that you even share the same language with serbs and bosniaks

Right.

I'm guessing you're a retard lmao

different tribe yes, but the genetics have changed by quite a margin since then

The children were called Lubruric's Little Serbs after Maks Lubruric, the commandant of the Jasenovac concentration camp. Dressing the imprisoned children in Ustasa uniforms was part of the Croatian regime's effort to reeducate the Serbian boys from the Kozara region.

collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/pa1139849

Attached: little-serb-ustasha.jpg (265x190, 9K)

czech kek

Attached: tijana-duricic.jpg (620x419, 37K)

left is a gypsy

Now hold your breath and count to 25.

When I visited the former Yugo countries I found that you do look different. Croats all had similar faces and the women were less good looking. Serbs and Montenegrins looked more Slavic while Croats looked like a blend of Germans and Italians, only much taller

I'm sorry Croat bro's. Still a very based country

>very close in many areas

Serbs spoke Bulgarian Torlakian until 1850, use your Cyrilic and are of Orthodox faith.

Sure, most slavs are very close in many areas, doesn't mean they are the same people ethnically.

No one cares what you are

croats can be very diverse in looks
since you went on the coast, you saw a blend of meds and dinarics

we didn't

Attached: 23-06-31-Serbo_croatian_dialects_historical_distribution_2.png (1239x1051, 93K)

Zagorje Croats are the only ones in Croatia that can certifiably be called "non-serbs". Even Istrian croats are not real croats, more like italians and slovenians decendants who are now called Croatians.

Everything that belongs to I2a is Serbian

yes you did

youtube.com/watch?v=143VFDL-JM8

youtube.com/watch?v=9bSLooUnpvw

youtube.com/watch?v=2duJ6MLBAZk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torlakian_dialect

top kek

#chetnik-diaspora-larping

...and Y2K

Why does everyone think 2+2=4 ????
Because it is

Its all the duchies from AH that croats sucked the dicks of.

are you blind or retarded, or both? again, refer to the picture posted here and stop spreading lies about one transitional dialect near bulgarian border being spoken through the whole country

>Zagorje Croats
you dont even know where zagorje is

Serbs :D

youtube.com/watch?v=qc7Hd8D0sx0

Monteniggers have a shit ton of Avar and Hun genetics .The flat head with chink eyes is here very present .

Croatian girls are hot af

Only Zagreb in Ustashaland can be considered white .But even they got mutted by Herceg Bosna fags .Shit ton of them have large Avar flat heads

Because the Serb propaganda and slander machine is 24 hours a day working on their lies and deceit.

Serb talking about lying :)))

>Implying i care about Serbia or Croatia two useless degenerate shitholes i was misfortunate enough to be born in,while China is landing on moon and USA developing cutting edge technology with Russians building nukes and avangard

Attached: bn3.png (786x831, 142K)

Above Zagreb region
I never wore their autistic boots and sajkaca, my parents immigrated during the 1990s but one of my cousins did and his family came in the 1940s.

yet you're the one lying. marvelous argument
but nothing surprising from a crorat

Kakav Brainlet.
HUR DUR NE ZNAS TI KAKAV JE ZIVOT BIO POD NASIM TITOM

You can take over balkans,all good young people will escape to west and Serbia Croatia and other shitholes vill vanish in next 50-100 years,so balkan will be region for iq 70 or lower which suits you albanians perfectly.Nobody even wants to live here except you albanians

Attached: 399.jpg (680x480, 30K)

They look like slightly lighter haired and eyed italians (see ). Fucking gross!
All the balkan girls in diaspora are club whores too so if you decide to hit on them they'll give you std's.

Attached: che.jpg (257x196, 7K)

Like I said, didn't wear that shit.

You're full of shit Mohammad

>All the balkan girls in diaspora are club whores too so if you decide to hit on them they'll give you std's.
Not just in diaspora.They are worthless scum who look up to folk singers.Be happy that you live in canada

Attached: judenfrei-serbien.jpg (634x920, 91K)

Rusi su stavljali krave da nogama miniraju bombe.Srbi mogu 20% zemlje ne pravoslavce da koriste ko topovsko djule.Ovo je bio odlican strateski potez VvAde Srbije na cevu sa Voisvavom Seseljom

After fall of communism and USSR there is nothing left for eastern europe/Russia.Simple truth

Attached: 1545869055565.png (567x604, 110K)

>To vam je kad se spoje Muslimani,Pravoslavci,Katolici danas bi bili jaci i od Amerike i ostali kretena koji danas upravljaju nama i ovom nacionalnom mrznjom medzu istima koji su jucer bili svjeska sila...Unistili su nas mrznjom izmedzuse da ne bi bili iznad njih...Pozdrav iz Bih za sve normalne ljude.A ove nacionaliste nabijemo na kurac na svim stranama,evo im demokratija sad jeblai ona.

Attached: 1510290339133.jpg (588x823, 109K)

It's not the clothes that make a Chetnik,
it's the Gypsy-Serb...

>Jel vam sad bolje majku vam fasisticku zatucanu jel zivite bolje jel ste svi slobodni na 1 maj ili ne mozete dobiti ni taj slobodan dan al bitno je bit veliki srbin bosanac i hrvat a to sto nemas djetetu litar mlijeka i hljeb ma ko jebe to PICKA VAM MATERINA fasisticka

Attached: 1479749141675.jpg (645x773, 56K)

In Canada the clubs are filled with pakis/indians and niggers so they've all been blacked and browned at least in srb they fuck other whites.

>E Boze dragi sta bi od onakve drzave i Tito kad bi usto iz groba i vidio sta se sve sve desilo covjek bi se odma bratio u grob i lego eto braco moja sta smo uradili al jbg sad nece vise bit juge zato sto je nema ko napravit ujedinit evo vjerovali il ne zaplako sam

Attached: 1510345140272.png (623x450, 36K)

Attached: Adolf Hitler and Serbian Prince Paul of Yugoslavia aka Pavle Karadjordjevic.jpg (1343x924, 172K)

>jebo ja vama svima mater svi vi nacionalisti pusi te ogroman kurac!! STA STE DOBILI? HRVATSKA.. nezavizna.. Slovenija Nezavizna....Bosna..nezavizna..Srbija ne zavisna.........nema te nista sada hocete u EU...da vas svabo i belgijanac jebu u dupe i govore vam kako da izvite. Sada vama je Gazda u bresselu. To je bila ideja zapadni drzava da podrze rat i ne zavindost od Hrvatske slovenije bosne, da uniste jaku jugoslaviju, pa da oni drze nas u Bjedi i zavade narod. Dok politicari uzavaju! mamu vam jebem svima! Svi ste vi isti narod jebo vam ja pas mater opet. Ako Brazil i amerika imaju 100 vrsi nacija zivi zajedno sto vi bjedo od manje od 20 miliona nemoze te>? isti narod ista kultura druga religije, NEKAD SMO BILI SILA, SAD SMO SVI KURAC NA PANJU! niko i nista, pjeda sto zapad nas korisiti i jebe

Attached: 1517403747963.png (842x792, 82K)