I'm no conspiracy theorist or nothing, but it seems like the whole "White people" connotation is a little racist...

I'm no conspiracy theorist or nothing, but it seems like the whole "White people" connotation is a little racist. It feels like reverse racism against whites and white people are the ones who also think it's funny. What does Jow Forums think about this trend or various other reverse racist meme trends

Attached: 9a6.jpg (450x581, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lvCG2qag78
youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnL7hRHLBeA&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not a "little" racist it's obviously racist but it's considered socially mainstream, acceptable racism.

Well, that's how I worded it, I obviously have a big problem with it if I posted this in the first place. Making racist jokes is fine, but like you siad, it's socially mainstream to make these jokes, it's just a bit of double standard that I don't except until it's socially mainstream to say the same thing about any other race.

There is no such thing as "reverse racism" you mongrel. There is just racism, and you'd be hard pressed to find that anywhere where people aren't so fucking fragile and precious that they get offended over every little thing.

imagine being afraid of wypepo

Imagine being so afraid of posting under your real flag that you have to hide behind a nigger meme flag.

Alright, no need to call me mongrel, I understand there is no "reverse racism" by definition, but what I mean is switching what is considered to be the obvious races to discriminate (Well, not in the era anyway)

have a peaceful left minded friend who has a succubus feminist roastie fiancee
nowadays you can hear the contempt whenever he talks about white bros as a group of people

I'm not afraid of it. I don't believe in white genocide or anything, I just think it's stupid and hypocritical that it's justified

It's nothing personal, dude, I just automatically assume that you're some shit-skinned Muslim based on your flag.
On topic though, the political Left will never admit to there being such a thing as racism against White people, because in their minds racism is founded in power against a perceived minority. Therefore, in their minds, niggers can't be racist towards White people.

If you keep trying to find logic with Leftist arguments, you would likely end up with a tumor.

Racism doesn't exist, only tribalism. The problem is not that people are """racist""" it's that whites have no tribalism left in them, while jews are highly tribal and exploit that. Even blacks are more tribal at this point than whites.

Yeah, I understand there is no changing their mind, I'm just raving adn ranting about the bullshit desu.

(((They))) promote racism against whites as socially acceptable because (((they))) want to get rid of white entirely, because we are the biggest opposition standing in the way of (((their))) goals for global domination.

Attached: niggers jews bad news.jpg (700x857, 362K)

Well, as I mentioned in my OP, I don't believe in any conspiracy such as a white genocide, but I do agree that (((they))) want to degrade us as beat us up much as possible

Attached: 22406438_493793087661467_6685869229537798327_n.jpg (599x454, 38K)

There are multiple ways of this white agenda.
>Envy. Much like penis envy, wishing to be white. As if being white gives you super powers
>Power up. Similar to envy, there is this idea that white people, men in particular, are predisposed to success. A recent study found that ivy leagues only truly boost women and PoC in earnings, a smart man going to an ivy league vs state uni won't impact his earnings: he's gonna make it either way. This is an attempt to kick white men outta college, much like venuzuela and oil. Sorry, bullets are ending. It pisses me off that white men a hundred years ago build uni's for their white sons in this growing nation only to leave them to be poached. We allowed women in, then in the 50's some blacks showed up. Every decade its, okay okay, we'll do that too. Now they can go on NPR and juuuust about say white men dont need to be here anymore (cause they are goddamn superhuman?). Why aren't women and PoC making their own uni's? Are white men going to be allowed to go make their own once kicked out of their cultural inheritance? They'll just be taken over again.
>Why would US corps go make new oil platforms in Venezuela?

Makes a lot of sense actually. I'm still red-pilling myself, gimme time lol, I'm pretty much on your side.

There are no sides, man. There's just people trying to tell the truth in a shitstorm of lies. Keep reading everything you come across and make up your own mind. That's all anyone of us can really do.

Have fun on your journey. Stay safe and try not to get blackpilled brother.

>jew
>whit boi
pick one

I mean your side as in I've agreed on what you've said. But cheers, man.

REVERSE RACISM DOESNT FUCKING EXIST
ITS JUST RACISM, THEY ARE BEING RACIST
NOT "reverse racist" REGULAR OLD RACIST RACISM
STOP SAYING REVERSE RACISM IT IS THE DUMBEST SHIT EVER

I've corrected myself in the thread and used it as an example, I know that "reverse racism" isn't really a thing, I just wanted my point to be emphasised

>ask white friends why they laugh at jokes our black friends make about white people using racial slurs
>oh lighten up user they're just jokes
>make a joke about absent fathers being a result of blacks migrating to find menthol cigarettes
>only black coworkers laugh, female wh*toid threatens to report me to hr
>remind her I'm paki and accuse her of trying to gaslight me

I fucking hate working in offices.

Wew look at the nose on that white kid

Post redpills for OP

Attached: 1545258580619.jpg (733x554, 104K)

Nah it’s just racism and racism is either good or bad depending on the races in question. That’s why white people have just decided to stop talking and start fighting. There is no way to make subhumans understand, so they must disappear as nature intended.

Attached: Ervin Kohn.jpg (710x1988, 559K)

It's not even the jokes about white people I have a problem with jokes about race are jokes. It's the "fuck whitey kill the white devil" shit. I think maybe everyone needs a big time out from each other for a little while in seperate rooms for a few hundred years while we learn a newfag appreciation for one another again.

“Reverse racism” is definitely a real thing, just not the thing idiots want it to be. It’s not when PoCs are racist against white people, that’s just plain racism.

Reverse racism is racism that has a net positive impact on the target group, for example “Asians are good at math” is a racist stereotype, but it’s positive and they only benefit from it. Reverse racism.

You can't be racist against whites because we deserve it all and so much more.

You don't get to speak on behalf of White people if you're not White, Mohammed.

Attached: how to confuse a liberal.jpg (731x341, 75K)

new and female/10 post
you have a lot to learn sweetie

>flag
keep trying goldstein

I know, love. But I'm insterested and open minded

>i'm paki
so why is your flag american?

>capital w white
This never fails to make me cringe.

If you knew anything about grammar, you would realize that when you're referring to the color white, it's spelled with a lower case "w". When you're referring to the race, you spell it with a capital "W".

Got it?

More than lower case j jew?

I hope you understand you can't unlearn what you learn here
everything is much much worse than you currently think it is
the truth will torment you forever
screenshot me right now so you can look back in six months time, when you're one of us :)

Yes, I know that's why you do it. Why else would I be cringing?

>Reverse racism
More like revenge racism, normal racism in vengeance for not giving our countries away to them which is what our racism was about.

Well, I'm pretty deep into this shit already, I already have that so-called torment, but I know that there's more to come, cheers ;)
Also, that's good. I'll call it revenge racism from now on.

Imagine how much better (read: whiter) America would be if white people were the selfish, minority hating, pricks we're made out to be.

Hello newfag. Tell me what it's like being a complete faggot who says thing like "reverse racism". Non-whites hating white people isn't a "trend". You're in a race war and your side is refusing to fight back. You will be replaced in just a few years by inferior low IQ savages who want you dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=9lvCG2qag78
youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnL7hRHLBeA&t=3s

Attached: 1520795843265.jpg (981x1233, 228K)

Wow no fucking shit Sherlock, did you come up with this yourself?

>political Left will never admit
Yes they do. Its just in their political interest to change it. So they simply say "you can't be racists against whites" They create this extra group where rules don't apply.

Blacks are a failed race.
The only reason blacks exist is because whites have kept them propped up.
If we had allowed them to succumb to famine and disease, the world would lose very little.
However we would be freed from a burden we carry.

>However we would be freed from a burden we carry.
Jews will never allow that