VOICE OF EUROPE IS A HONEYPOT

So it turns out that Voice of Europe is an MI5 honeypot and at least one of their operatives is fucking a ton of different right wing people and getting in touch with lots of politicians in the US and Europe. They are probably collecting data on everyone who uses their site or contacts them and feeding it to UK intelligence.

This was discovered after Peter Sweden disappeared for a month and it turned out he was "engaged" to Voice of Europe's editor who told him she was a 25 year old virgin but is actually in her 30s, married, has kids and multiple family members in the UK Met Police.

>original posts
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1080292320724045825
>threads/posts from peter sweden's dad exposing the scale of the infiltration
twitter.com/E_C_Imanuelsen/status/1081252099005001729
twitter.com/E_C_Imanuelsen/status/1080883935415017473
twitter.com/E_C_Imanuelsen/status/1080884081435598883
twitter.com/E_C_Imanuelsen/status/1080884189518618625
twitter.com/E_C_Imanuelsen/status/1080884262658863104
>peter sweden asks everyone not to harass his honeypot waifu
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/1081017005392711682
>voice of europe trying to shut it down
voiceofeurope.com/2019/01/voice-of-europe-official-statement/

Attached: DwFmFIMXQAAVMbN.jpg (675x1200, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.com/LauraLoomer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_undercover_policing_relationships_scandal
groene.nl/artikel/hollands-nepnieuws
youtu.be/sZXrK3f4zbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More info from Peter Sweden's dad in pic related

>Further statements from Emanuel Imanuelson indicate that "Laura Cat" was allegedly part of a program targeting political organizations and figures in both the US and Europe. According to Imanuelson's father, targets include Wikileaks, the Voice of Europe's owners, Polish politician Dominik Tarczyński, unnamed Republican politicians, a "person close to Donald Trump," Tommy Robinson and UKIP politician Janice Atkinson. "Laura Cat" had also purportedly hoped to use her connections with Voice of Europe to develop ties to high profile figures such as Geert Wilders, Marie Le Pen, Matteo Salvini and Viktor Orban. The Voice of Europe editor has also done design work for independent journalists such as Laura Loomer.

Laura Jewmer has not posted on her Gab at all since the story broke:

gab.com/LauraLoomer

Attached: 1546541003386.jpg (1823x1080, 395K)

Attached: 1546541031420.jpg (1416x1080, 334K)

Attached: 1546541049907.jpg (1578x1080, 206K)

Apparently it's pretty common for bong spies to fuck their targets and even have kids with them

>Around the end of 2010 and during 2011, it was disclosed in UK media that a number of undercover police officers had, as part of their 'false persona', entered into intimate relationships with members of targeted groups and in some cases proposed marriage or fathered children with protesters who were unaware their partner was a police officer in a role as part of their official duties.[1] Various legal actions followed, including eight women who took action against the Metropolitan Police and the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO), stating they were deceived into long-term intimate relationships by five officers, including Mark Kennedy, the first officer to be identified as such, who was publicly identified on 21 October 2010[2][3] as infiltrating social and environmental justice campaigns,[4][5] and Mark Kennedy himself who claimed in turn that he had been incompetently handled by his superiors and denied psychological counselling.[1] According to The Guardian,[6] Kennedy sued the police for ruining his life and failing to "protect" him from falling in love with one of the environmental activists whose movement he infiltrated.
>Although the units had been previously disbanded, other cases continued to emerge. In 2015 a public inquiry under a senior judge was announced. In November 2015 the Metropolitan Police published an unreserved apology in which it exonerated and apologised to those women who had been deceived and stated the methodology had constituted abuse and a "gross violation" with severely harmful effects, as part of a settlement of their cases. In 2016 new cases continued to come to light.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_undercover_policing_relationships_scandal

Attached: 1546541117428.jpg (1143x911, 245K)

Apparently Voice of Europe had financial troubles before they hired this woman as well, here is an article in Dutch about it

groene.nl/artikel/hollands-nepnieuws

Pic related is what this woman has as her avi on twatter

Attached: 1546490195595.jpg (400x400, 35K)

And this is what she looks like in real life

Attached: 1546486702207.jpg (1041x1199, 119K)

Attached: Super_Interesting.png (273x298, 42K)

Totally not a honeypot goys

Attached: 1546541452579.png (1436x1020, 220K)

What an ugly goblin

Attached: 1544342362107.jpg (683x1024, 324K)

i feel bad for peter, even though he's an idiot
but literally nobody has even heard of "voice of europe"

i read it all. wow. interesting stuff. not surprising at all. honestly if you get caught by a bitch who "believes all the same as you" you're kinda a dumbass.
1. anyone can see when someone is pretending-- or just agrees with you on everything
2. how is that an interesting relationship fucking a virtual copy of yourself? sorry but pete deserve what he gets.
3. nothing new here, women play men like this all the time, is just that this one was pre-meditated by more than one person.

so who is peter sweden anyways?

like bro u see the pic of her u think shes 25? ...

peter get some glasses homie. that will be a start.

How could she be fucking so many right wing people if she was a hag?

If she slept with all these people we are really compromised, and this is just one thot (not even starting to talk about the e celeb women).

Attached: DwARe21U8AAPT6u.jpg (476x581, 76K)

Maybe he is just young and introverted? He hasn't told anyone where he went to for an entire month

Checked and who knows maybe other roastie ecelebs are doing it too

God damn, it's true. All these guys would sleep with the first thot that showed them attention

protip: all right wing new media is a honeypot and all right wing e celebs are psyoperators or handled morons

I know for a fact Lauren Southern's a party girl, so she's most likely sleeping with guys. People said I was full of shit when I said I was at the after party for the Berkeley bullshit with her and Milo . Said it really looked like she fucked like 3 different guys that night, but everybody kept saying I was LARPing

I don't remember the names of the men, or have the pictures anymore. People just never believed it and I kind of just gave up on it , the pics were to fuzzy anyways

bump

Attached: 1535751888493.jpg (648x484, 131K)

I used to talk to Brittany Pettibone a long time ago because she tried to contact me about pizzagate stuff. Came on super hard and made me really suspicious, I told some friends about it and they all thought she was trying to sleep with me. Did a few searches online and found other people asking if she'd fucked other right wing men and got the hell out.

They probably all got promoted because they boned a ton of people and kept blackmail on the important ones.

this.

Bump

The Lauren Southern thing, I didn't find important at the time, I was just pointing out how she didn't practice what she preached(traditional woman), I never thought of the honeypot bullshit. Now, a lot of it makes sense

Kind of scares me, do you realize how much data these right wing news companies are collecting on everyone who visit their websites?

this shit is spycraft 101
still, if they have to go aftet ever random Twitter user with a few followers, they are playing a losing game
for ever PeterSweden they may entrap, ten more will spring up to replace him

Can't trust a woman who is in this line of work but isn't married with children

How are they losing if some of their people are getting face time with some of the biggest politicians in Europe and America?

if Hitler is giving face time to some of his soldiers, does that mean the Nazis are winning?
your point is inane

This shit always happens desu, every time one of the boiz (be they nazi, alt-right, populist or whatever) gets to a point where we have parliamentary influence they fuck it up by letting women in.

This is even more humiliating than that time a black guy infiltrated and became leader of some KKK chapter.
Just ban women and do a big McCarthy on the membership's arses before this stuff goes out of hand and we have to restart again.

Attached: 1543237675056.png (329x346, 218K)

You're not making any sense, Hitler wasn't spying on his own guys for foreign countries.

Peter fucked up on a lot of levels. Basically what I'm trying to say is that if this bitch didn't get him, he is obviously so naive that another one would have.

doesn't make it right though. but it reminds me of cult mind control: sounds like shes using a lot of the same tactics.

He got engaged with a woman he never met in person. It seems really easy to honeytrap this guy.

who's getting face time with who?

This girl who honeypotted Peter Sweden was also trying to go for lots of other right wing media and even big politicians.

Attached: 97687865373567563.jpg (1039x559, 137K)

>the Nazi party decreed that "women could be admitted to neither the Party executive nor to the Administrative Committee

You MUST be on thot patrol 24/7

Attached: thot-patrol-high-scores-hitler-mao-zedong-stalin-thots-taken-6318528.png (500x467, 120K)

very desperate for a beard

Bumping

i see
they're always doing that on politicians
the fact that they have to now do it to every two-bit twitter personality is a win in terms of, numbers-wise they now have to play an unwinnable game (you can't have agents marry every youtuber)
despite her admitted efficiency, the point remains

How can you fall in love to that extent to some Internet thot who you haven't even fucked, Jesus. He always did seem pretty autistic though.

Bump for autistic Norwegian pretending to be swedish so he can be relevant.

Attached: 1506895803752.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

This.
I have no time for edgelord incels, but giving women any kind of influential position is death for the movement.

I've been blocking them for a year now, since they only post exaggerated garbage. It's the usual tactic of making a real problem seem apocalyptic, thus discrediting anyone who falls for it. It's not enough to show the truth about the migrant crisis for these guys - it has to be one step away from the DotR with every story. They just want to provoke a violent response and discredit the entire right wing.

Attached: 1525450353233.png (732x327, 535K)

>not lying about everything to women
Bluepilled, tbqf

this tbqh

more from his dad here from earlier today

Attached: voice_of_mi5.png (785x697, 516K)

I fucking despise Brits and their Orwellian society.

Have suspected VOE is a spook run enterprise for a while desu. Their articles are so short its purely for the narrative, the authors are clearly pseudonyms used by different people as the needed for the regional context.

With those threads in mind its clearly a honeypot run by inbreed Anglo saxons.
>peter sweden
He was so clearly an idiot i never paid much attention to him. Prime target for a slightly less retarded British outfit.

Attached: 1506881891910.jpg (750x600, 43K)

>goes to Norway from Sweden
>fails his company so badly its scam tier
>goes back to Sweden
>goes to England
>is suddenly Norwegian

Attached: holdkjeftsverige.jpg (197x280, 22K)

Bruh, his whole family is Norwegian from what I understand.
Stupid norrbagge

Attached: 1479515373258.png (1920x1080, 3.4M)

>his whole family is Norwegian from what I understand
>Norwegian from what I understand
>I understand

Attached: 1506693169575.png (630x628, 1.51M)

>yfw this happened to moot

Attached: moot.png (1130x842, 38K)

> ‘Peter Sweden’ is actuallyPeter Imanuelsen, a 22-year-old photographer born in Norway, living in North Yorkshire and a British national.

>Official UK records at Companies Houseshowthat there is a Mr. Peter Imanuelsen, age 22, based in North Yorkshire, who runs a photo company. ‘Peter Sweden’ has repeatedly said that heis22-years-old,livingin North Yorkshire, and aphotographer.

>Unlikewhat he has frequently claimed on his ‘Peter Sweden’ account, however, Peter Imanuelsen’s nationality is British, according to his own company’sfilings, and according to the Companies House information register.

>Imanuelsen was born and spent the first year and a half of his life in Norway before coming to Sweden in 1996. Hethen emigrated to the United States three years later in 1999, returning in 2002, only to leave Sweden again either in 2009 (according to records) or in 2004 (acccording to the Imanuelsens themselves).

>So despite his whole persona being based on being Swedish, he has spent only 5-10 of the 22 years of his life in Sweden while apparently spending most of his life abroad, particularly in the United Kingdom, where he now lives, runs a business and is registered as a national.

Well hes a ethnic norrbagge.

Attached: 1235467077.png (480x480, 316K)

He has autism.
Also check'd

nurture>nature
>i win

Attached: dlthis.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Also why the fuck would you live in UK and tweet about anti Islam and anti refugee shit.
They have the most stasi police of any western country.
Norwegians are really stupid.
youtu.be/sZXrK3f4zbk

If Peter dudeSweeden is a closet fag that would explain so much about this situation.

Maybe, but you still want to purge them so they can't keep collecting the data of everyone who visits their website.

>commie nomenclature

Voice of derp state

KEK

You really shouldnt have to tell people but current year

>the coldest weapon of all

Kikes always use the stupidity and gullibility of women to fuck over the men

Why do anons believe anyone deserves the benefit of the doubt?
Getting political means youll meet spies and informants

>the IC is turning up the heat on MOSSAD operatives
good.

Attached: Peter-Sweden-Maymay-2.jpg (936x1000, 387K)

But I dont care

Ive called the met police and told them they should an hero each other over the paki rape gangs more than once

They can all kiss my ass
Fuck the hall monitors, having to resort to mind games isnt a position of strength

They are desperate lest theyd do more productive things

Anons bring their girlfriend to insurgent meetings?

Auxilliary only

Youre totally relevent compared to England
Lol

Fun fact :
The French equivalent of voe is called suavelos.
It emerged around mid-2015.
Created by a shitskin (Conversano), an ex-cop (Yann Merkado AKA Yannick Mercier), a freak (Géraldine Feuillien) and a liar/robber (Arnaud Lespingal).

After a year or so, only Conversano and Merkado still there.
The site editorial line is pro-white and Occidentalist, and anti-conspiracy-theories.

Merkado is friends with jews. He's a zionist shill. Antichristian. Pro degeneracy. Has a photo in front of an israeli flag.
His (regular) friend with benefit works with kikes.

They made a forum that is basically a honeypot.
A guy that worked with them, far more serious, decided to delete it since it's dangerous, and they had a save of it ! They put it back online and mock people that are doubtful about their intentions

bump

she is so ugly
i wonder if she is lying about sleeping with them all
sadly, probably not

haha that is hilarious and makes sense
this

These girls are doing to the right wing networks what Gloria Steinem did for the CIA in the 60's traveling the world meeting left wing groups

The British Police are toothless though. They "infiltrate" and "monitor" groups that are merely protestors with no anarchic or violent intent just because they can. They can't actually do anything to them until they break the law, and since they can monitor their public pronouncements online without ever meeting them, what other prosecutions can they achieve by infiltrating them?

The Police are supposed to be independent and politically impartial but they are simply the stormtroopers of whoever runs the home office.

Look into "Battle of the Beanfield" to see the true face of British policing. That was all done at Thatchers behest. The only reason they did it was because young people were starting to decouple from the debt slave mentality en-masse

The mainly centre-right junior officers hate the senior officers because they are cunts. You only get promoted by pretending to have lefty views and especially by not being a straight white man. Those same cunts run these infiltration ops to please their political masters for entirely political motives. They don't give a fuck about some niave spare bedroom Nazi like Peter Sweden, they want the dirt on the group and to link it to political opponents. Why else do you think UKIP have turned around and embraced Tommy Robinson? Some Police run Tory party sponsored infiltration programme would be used to link them anyway as a smear. The Tories love having an angry white electorate, they just don't want the vote split

Its all politics

I see, but the police are toothless here too. But if they can't charge you with anything they will make you a social pariah.
But what you say sounds pretty true.

I remember an interview on Tim Pool's youtube channel he did with lauren southern. it was a live stream at a bar not really a formal setting.
she must have been drunk or wasn't thinking, she talked about wanting to work for canadian intelligence (CSIS) before getting recruited by rebel media, lol...

>she talked about wanting to work for canadian intelligence
Can you find a link?

Attached: 1475783151140.jpg (541x531, 59K)

Maybe this is the Mandela effect, but I thought Voice of [insert country here] was run by the US Gov? Usually in politically unstable regions.

I'm not talking about an conspiracy, but an legitimate and openly funded news Network that the US government runs in foreign countries. I thought Voice of Europe existed since WW2 and is run by US forces in Europe? Did I enter an different dimensions?

Lauren S. is a IC agent and has been since pre-Rebel days. This should surprise no one with a brain if you looked into her.

Also she has had plastic surgery done, so "Lauren" might not even be who she says she really is.

Fake names and fake sounding names for days should be a tip off about people.

Everythings a honeypot

Have you ever noticed how many fake blondes there are on the right/conservative media?.

Point it out, see what happens.

Based and Slauenwhitepilled

>Lauren Southern
>Laura Loomer
>Tomi Lauren
>most Fox News hosts
>Faith Goldy for a while

Attached: 39863876.png (556x511, 314K)

any links to a French/pol/ style image board?

Keep track of when and where all the e-celebs meet up for pictures. Good way to see a spider web.

Also to see who is fucking who, if you can tell from the body language.

They fucked

Attached: 1506724275630.png (1077x1076, 835K)

owo

Attached: whatcha-doin-based-stickman.jpg (960x1200, 366K)

Isn't that in San Francisco?

I cant remember but she went on RedIce to defend herself lmao

Definite crotch rub happening there.

They got that after dick glow

Attached: disgusting legs.png (167x199, 59K)

Absolutely bonged

That's a 10 in the UK

this

has peter sweden actually come clean about where he was last month? I bet he glows too

If you're aware some qt spook gf is trying to honeydick you, you can probably get her to do some degenerate shit so she doesn't blow her cover.

Attached: 1545309975048.jpg (549x680, 71K)

Bump

I think it's garbage, hear me out : Peter Sweden was dumb enough to get engage with a "girl" he met on the internet and never saw her in real life.

Let that sink in.

He even wanted to go meet her despite his parents's opposition to it.

Instead of telling the truth and telling everybody tht he's dumb enough to do such a thing (because you have to be 80 IQ to do this), he's making it as a spy operation. This is a joke

Of course you'll have zero hedge attacking them : they share the same audience, therefore the same donations.