Either you are catholic or not christian

either you are catholic or not christian

Attached: 15323525324544.jpg (1574x2940, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

churchmilitant.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=6KV6PXSODgE
catholic-link.org/quotes/st-justin-martyr-121-a-d-teachings-about-hell/
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/mp3/The_Bible_on_Praying_to_Saints.mp3
prophecyfilm.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-bible-proves-teachings-of-catholic.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>That lifeless stare
What did she have to endure to become a VS model

I can gaurentee the woman in pic is not Christian

At least I’m not a shitskin like the subhuman in the pic in your OP, OP.

ok

Attached: proxy.niggerfeetsucker.com.jpg (1400x932, 358K)

churchmilitant.com/

I'd like to be Catholic, but I'm trying to stop doing coke and having gay sex so it might trigger my addictions.

Attached: 1543957014343.jpg (618x741, 75K)

begome ordodox

the catholic church has been nothing but a breeding ground for faggots for centuries. when its not doing its damndest to bring child molestation to every corner of the world, its preaching nothing but neo-babel bullshit that is not only a direct affront to god, but leads to nothing but massive bloodshed

youre disgusting and satanic

Attached: 1497738836760.jpg (720x1080, 110K)

fuck off Milo

It's called a "smize", smiling with the eyes, and models learn this..

Catholics are pseudo kikes.

You can be a sinner and a christian. We all are and it doesn't matter. What is important is where you want to go and the deep urges of your soul.

based

She is forever Mummy

Attached: D526635F-0A51-4766-BB42-174DBC46345C.gif (499x499, 45K)

But Catholics are pedos so what does that mean?

No Southern Baptist is the one true christian denomination

Brother please we need unity ,alone we fall and the Gates of Hell will swallow us all !

Attached: Molim.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

I'm not a christian
I'll be an actual Christ follower instead

>posting a mongrel

Attached: christa.jpg (900x842, 62K)

Yes because god wants you to finance pedofiles who stock pile wealth and practice usury and make up for it with bs ceremonies never discussed in scripture. That is totally not some straight up satanic shit

catholicism is a meme.
orthodoxy is the true way.

>actual Christ follower instead
Sounds gay and blue pilled you heathen scum.

See: Protestant Reformation

Southern Baptist is a joke invented by men in the 1800's. You have no claim to "true Christianity"

fucking this.
fuck catholics.

That's ironic considering youre the pagan catholic
You're also lame for using board language

Well most of us would lick her "shitskin" but not your skin
does that tell you something?

Orthodoxy is in Communion with the RCC, but it's a relic. That's why it's permissible to be born into it, but forbidden to convert to.

>says the faggot with the meme flag

Orthodoxy is the biggest meme religion on Jow Forums
>beards
>hoods
>slavs being slavs

Take a walk down the Latin Catholic branches and please stop. The Orthodox Church is just as corrupt if not more so, you just dont hear about it in western media

Great, can we ignore this jewish LARP and use our brains, plox?

Say that to my face and not online, fucker

Attached: based church.png (1930x1210, 1.19M)

How is she still so beautiful? Also, has she done nudes?

All religions are garbage. They all lead to bad stuff, worst of all genocide. I'll give Hindus credit in that they revere some animals, but they still want to kill Muslims. We all have laws and they needn't be based on religion to help us be more moral. Separation of church and state should be absolute. Until they are, many, many people will die worldwide.

>As soon as a coin in the coffer rings / the soul from purgatory springs
>Catholicism
Lmao

Im southern baptist. Im not a catholic faggot and this society has forgotten true Christianity literally half the population should be burned alive or hung with they way they act.

Wow turn the other cheek brother

Attached: tumblr_nbjtv8x8aI1qjdr2ho1_500[1].gif (500x275, 1.9M)

i might go back to catholicism if this pope fucks off one way or another

>1 post by this ID
>divide and conquer
Imagine that.

You are a catholic actually.

Jesus said we should defend ourselves if attacked, suck my BBC

We're the only denomination that actively teaches not to race mix even with Italians and the dark skinned. We also understand that Islam needs to be destroyed and we're the only ones who actively partake in Koran burning in this liberal hell hole.

Thanks! I'd like some of her DNA around my cock.

If catholic church would not ban abortion, we won't probably have so many baby-boomer lefties. Cause their parent had rather aborted them after Woodstock. We won't be having so many fagots, cause nowadays gays won't reproduce. They are free to fuck their ass off from high-school on.

What did he mean by this?

yeah if only most of their doctrine wasn't heretical and extra-Biblical

* transubstantiation
* divinity of Mary
* forgiveness of sin by man
* papal infallibility
* indulgences
* prayers to saints

(to only name a couple)

NONE of it is found anywhere in the Bible. study to show yourself approved unto God.

it's heresy. the Roman church is the whore of Babylon.

Attached: metoo.jpg (534x401, 88K)

Verse please

Based

There is no god. There is no bamp.

You're just gonna forget the immense amount of blacks that call your denomination theirs?

>Justification through faith debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
>Bible proof for Papacy
youtube.com/watch?v=6KV6PXSODgE
>St Justin Martyr on Works
catholic-link.org/quotes/st-justin-martyr-121-a-d-teachings-about-hell/
>Muh you worship saints
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/mp3/The_Bible_on_Praying_to_Saints.mp3

>implying the heathen (((pope))) is the true pope

Only a Sith deals in absolutes, If you accept Christ Jesus as your savior and that he died for your sins then you are a Christian brother. Quit sowing devisivness

>What did he mean by this?
Vaginal juices around peenie-weenie. Do you understand?

Luke 22:36, Jesus tells His remaining disciples, “If you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.” Jesus knew that now was the time when His followers would be threatened, and He upheld their right to self-defense.

Jesus’ command to “turn the other cheek” (Matthew 5:39) has to do with our response to personal slights and offenses. Some situations may call for self-defense, but not retaliation in kind. The context of Jesus’ command is His teaching against the idea of “eye for eye, and tooth for tooth” (verse 38). Our self-defense is not a vengeful reaction to an offense. In fact, many offenses can simply be absorbed in forbearance and love.

The Bible never forbids self-defense, and believers are allowed to defend themselves and their families.

This. I’m a sedevacantist

B

Missouri Synod master race

user never threatened you in anyway. You aren't using self-defense

neat. a couple of youtube videos that are 20x too long and full of egregious exegetical errors

this is what Catholics do. they hyper-complicate things to deceive. they've been doing it since their heretical inception for over 1000 years.

God's Word is simple, and His plan for salvation is simple to understand.

Attached: 1442888666621.jpg (680x842, 146K)

They're segregated Blacks deserve to go to heaven too though.

>sophistry
>on Jow Forums
>year of our Lord 2020 minus 1

This. Jesus said on this rock I will build my church. Not an idea or host of religions.
>upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it
He created a single church. The catholic church. He never intended for all these made up bullshit spin offs

I am neither. I do not need and am not interested in the religion of the jews.
I care about the religions of Europe yes,

All Catholic teachings are confirmed by the Bible.
prophecyfilm.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-bible-proves-teachings-of-catholic.html?m=1

I will get the "you confess to men" line out of the way. You confess through a priest to God. It is like this to bring a sense of shame to the sinner. It might not mean much if you stole a candy bar but if you masturbate or raped somebody well you can see. Plus the priest assigns penance for you to do and if you screw up again you have to go through the cycle again.

Catholics are huge cucks. I can speak to God any time. I don't need to go through an intermediary that fucks kids. Thanks.

jew divide and conquer thread. When christians fight each other, jews win.

Is baptism the means of someone becoming a Christian

Confession and the Eucharist are beautifully connected in a powerful and social way

Catholic Sinner

>cannot receive communion until he/she has confessed sins
>when everyone goes for communion must stay seated and not go up...looks bad to your family and friends...guilt motivates you to want to go
>that guilt motivates you to want to stay pure so you can receive communion each week
>confession forces you to vocalize and come to terms with your sins
>you get help and advice for an expert who understands your problems (the priest has probably been helping people like you for 3 decades...all for free)

Jesus was smart when he set up his Church it just makes so much sense

So can I, its called praying. I dont need a priest to pray...but you cannot absolve yourself of your own sins...only God can do that and he does it through a priest and the sacraments which were established to help us live better lives

Protestants are mental midgets just like you

Or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

>thinks I wasn't obviously referring to prayer
>needs people that fuck kids to absolve him of sins
Topwew. Go kiss the ring Cathy. I couldn't have dreamed up a bigger cuck than you. Next thing you'll be offering up your own kid for fucking so you can get to heavykins.

I fucked up, but not as bad as you being a catholic.

But I’m orthodox

>one true christian denomination
This is why Christianity will always end up splitting white people apart further.

it isnt christians splitting us apart, it is jews.

>a church with 2000 years of history and tradition founded by the disciples of Jesus Christ himself
>churches the majority of which aren't even 200 years old and constantly split from each other in addition to making shit up as they go

Mark 9:38-40 New King James Version (NKJV)

38 Now John answered Him, saying, “Teacher, we saw someone who does not follow us casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow us.”

39 But Jesus said, “Do not forbid him, for no one who works a miracle in My name can soon afterward speak evil of Me. 40 For he who is not against us is on our side.

>daily reminder that "the devil" means the divider
>God bless

Attached: 1546426594766.png (996x3150, 925K)

>being so retarded you think that Jesus would abandon his church for 15 centuries before letting some dumb German in on all the secrets

FUCKING LOL

Attached: 1545437743061.jpg (583x438, 49K)

Well said. I recently got serious about the faith. I have been to confession twice now for a mortal sin and sadly failed again. However, I feel the Lord has given me the power to finally get this under control once and for all and the urge is virtually gone. I am waiting to make sure I will go at least a month before I head back into confession because I am not going back a fourth time.

>2000 years of history
And yet you know none of it. The catholic "church" was literally just warlords claiming God gave them the right to pillage everyone for about 300 years of inquisition.

>it isn't christians splitting us apart, it is jews.
No, it's whites (and probably Christians in higher amounts), Jews just take advantage of it, we naturally fight and can't get along because whites are to individualistic.

>oh no the video is long since they have too much information
Paradise is forever, so its in your best interest to watch them
>egregious exegetical errors
If they were so egregious, why haven't prominent protestant ministers like James White or Steven Anderson debunked it (James White did in fact watch it)

>Inquisition
They kicked out the Muslims and Jews from Spain, why are you crying about this?

Catholic here- not true.

>only one 6 off
That was the least of what they did and being catholic or the bible had nothing to do with it. It was just an excuse to rape and pillage anyone and everyone. Seriously, read about the inquisition more than wikipedia. It was warlords raping and pillaging anyone that happened to be in the area. Literally the guy with the biggest amount of arms was the priest. Pay up or die. The modern catholic church came arose from that state of affairs. At least they weren't fucking kids though, I never read anything about that.

I am catholic

Attached: POL.png (882x733, 1.87M)

If I have my records of protestant baptism can I make my profession of faith in confession and bypass RCIA?
they can't deny I'm Christian, I just need to assure them I want to join the Catholic faith via;
>I believe and profess all that the holy Catholic Church believes, teaches, and proclaims to be revealed by God.

Can any Catholics attest to this?

Attached: 1523681066391.jpg (733x550, 57K)

>If they were so egregious, why haven't prominent protestant ministers like James White or Steven Anderson debunked it
Probably because protestantism is founded upon mental instability, religious separatism, and proof-texting. It's quite a bit less degenerate in practice than catholicism, all the while intellectually dishonest in its presuppositions. It only sort of halfway works with northern Europeans.

Not only that, but Protestants are ignorant to the fact Jesus himself blessed on his Apostles the ability to absolve sin in his stead, passed down from priest to priest.
Like you said, It's never stated you can absolve yourself

They can't deny your Christianity, but they can deny that you are in communion with the church of Rome, which is the important part.

>either you are catholic or christian
fix'd
I'm christian

That's where the profession of faith comes in

Do they recognize non-Catholic sacraments as legitimate nowadays or something? I thought that was one of the main selling points for divorcees to convert to catholicism, seeing how the church considered all marriages outside the church invalid.

>selling points
This is how you know you are dealing with charlatans and not God. Jesus Christ you can't get more retarded than Catholics.

you got btfo, end of discussion

All baptisms in the trinity are rendered valid but like you said, I need to accept full communion with the RCC, which involves confession, profession of faith, and confirmation
As far as I'm aware if you acknowledge church authority and hold the seven sacraments as sacred they're down with you.
RCIA is for kikes atheists or muslims (catechists), not baptized christians in partial communion