>Surrey train stabbing: Hunt for suspect after man killed
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-46763150

>Autistic white muslim convert cunt planning terror attack
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-46760700

>Milford Haven oil spill estimated at 'up to 10,000 litres'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46759389

__________/sig/_
>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keep us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/e70K9GtQ

__________other_
>(((The London Question))): Britain's Second Empire & The Secret City
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4

>Survive The Jive - What does it mean to be English ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

>History With Hilbert - Who were the Anglo-Saxons ?
youtube.com/watch?v=bP1eXWIt-rE

>An introduction to off grid living in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=lD54W6cJKOM

>Oswald Mosley - There Is Still Hope....
youtu.be/Q7Eom6VRFSY

Attached: 1546639997272.jpg (540x830, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU
youtube.com/watch?v=V-1UNaA92fg
youtube.com/watch?v=S2_6ggJf3ns
youtube.com/watch?v=-It8kJ4_6bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do white ""working"classes" blame immigrants etc for their own personal inadequacies?

As far as I'm concerned, everyone of any value managed to escape from the slums during the halcyon ages of post ww2 social mobility leaving the scum behind.

>a slag using yer assets to escape the estates and progress in society, leaving the dregs behind

Attached: 1454347640554[1].jpg (500x667, 79K)

First for Cov and Warwick

Attached: 12543151423523.png (920x572, 32K)

more like pakistan and poland

Samantha Renke: would you fuck her?

Attached: WojakPortrait.png (497x593, 49K)

>Samantha Renke
had to look the name up
tempted but no

Attached: file.png (480x360, 285K)

It's unironically the last place left that is White. We need to unite with Gloucester all the way down to Cornwall.

Attached: 1453453454334.jpg (800x532, 209K)

first for Allahu Akbar

Attached: 16.jpg (734x1280, 74K)

>youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU

Lads, is it bad that I have masturbated to this video? Especially at 0:46 seconds when, it's sexy, when he/she is wigging her sexy hips and saying she has to have her way...
serious guys is it weird or not? I bust a nut, should I feel ashamed or not?

I once was told, 'why become a pioneer or an inventor when you can be a buy to let landlord'. That's a sad truth in the UK. With house prices on average, since 1998, increasing by 200% and average pay, for 25 to 35 year old's, only increasing by 19%.

Would you stay in a place as a high skilled professional where you will never be able to afford the life style you want without taking on enormous dept?

I will never be able to afford my dream house within an hours commute of work and live my dream life style. I want a small house, 2 bedrooms, with a garage. The garage is so I can play around and fiddle with my electronics and make new gadgets.

A mortgage for this property would mean 60% of my income, after tax, NI, pension and student loan (excluding council tax), going to my mortgage. I wont be able to afford to raise kids or even have a pet. I personally find this very demotivating. Work hard and live pay check to pay check.

What options do I have? I can move, find a place, even if I have to take a pay cut, where I can afford this lifestyle. We say we are rich here in the UK, but most struggle day to day.

So why will the economy collapse? I think like me, most people will realise the quality of life is not great here and the ones who can will get out. For the others who remain I think some will be very demoralised and will never reach their full potential as the system does not reward. So why try? Just live free and forget the economy. So far relatives and friends have left for Australia, Italy, Sweden and Switzerland.

/sig/

why do the right always need self-help bollox? All it does is reinforce the idea that you're a maladjusted fuckup who needs help.

Attached: 41ZQWfL6QKL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_[1].jpg (334x499, 19K)

Sneed.

>Why do white ""working"classes" blame immigrants etc for their own personal inadequacies?
Do they do this? You have evidence of it?

>As far as I'm concerned, everyone of any value managed to escape from the slums during the halcyon ages of post ww2 social mobility leaving the scum behind.
Not everyone born in a slum over the last few decades has always had the means to escape from them. There might have been an increase in scoial mobility in the immediate post-war years, but as far as I'm aware social mobility has decreased a lot since then.

Probably part of the reason that some working class people might blame immigrants is because they have had immigrants dumped upon them and their homes and they can see the ways that this has made their lives worse. It's one thing to grow up poor in a shithole part of an English city surrounded by your own kind, it's another when you grow up poor in a shithole part of an English city surrounded by people who are utterly disimilar to your own people in every way and some of them are hostile to you and your group.

They don't. They usually talk about culture and demographics when talking about immigration honestly.

Also, mass immigration has a direct negative affect on working class wages.

>Smashing her with my 8 inch dick in the ass
>She starts deep throating my cock
>My jizz shoots out her nose

Go back and stay there

>Fuck
Probably not.

>Bukkake
Hard to say no.

looks like Rik Mayall

>souf
full of darkies but lots of money
>norf
poor but very white
>midlul
both poor but full of pakis too

Attached: file.png (454x438, 228K)

shitty psyop senpai

I suspect "blaming immigrants" is just a way to avoid taking personal responsibility and getting your shit together.

"not my fault I missed by job interview and spent 14 hrs playing exbox...its the mooslims"

Anyway, "working class" is a marxist term

Attached: 5682356[1].jpg (650x653, 93K)

britain wont be free until the last tarquin is hung with the entrails of the last paki

There isn't an infinite number of jobs. And who does this? No one.

>Warwickshire down to Gloucester is midlel

Attached: 131242432123423.png (1366x846, 318K)

How do i get over my desire to bleach an arab? I want to have white kids but also want to bleach arab

Attached: IMG_20180920_172336.png (933x1265, 1.07M)

>ugly hairy hook nosed arabs and not iranian godesses
bad taste

kill yourself

can confirm
pic related

Attached: 1546262806158.jpg (870x870, 228K)

I'd bleach an iranian too. Im actually talking to one but i feel bad about it

Attached: IMG_20181227_105859.png (1068x610, 672K)

>Implying that's a bad thing

I say that in jest cause I love Rik, serious about this video though...loved nutting to it, you know when your horny enough and your jizz just shoots out uncontrollably rather than just oozing out like it normally would?

Download the torrent. Open Layer 1 file using Veracrypt with this key

uS\gY(oY@(5e=#(8e2nXOZ:9.DqK#abx>v4YUPqlb*~`d$76?VFZPN0Bh2\6vT=N

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4123c41c1040ff55f9fcc381ded2b0cfa44ba5f3&dn=911_Archive.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker2.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce

ridiculous strawmanning
make your case for unrestricted immigration to me now or fuck off

i aint clickin that shit nigger

look at page 1488
"it was the fucking yids you daftie"

Went to York today. It was nice. Too many tourists.

why don't you filthy shitskins stay in your country?

Middul has plenty of places with almost no pakis.

even london has bromley, doesnt mean the rest of it isnt a shithole

I like the look of York, but it is too far North for me to travel.

Attached: manchester_greggs.png (803x506, 415K)

>Surrey train stabbing:

"The suspect, who police think was not known to the victim, is described as a black man in his twenties to thirties, is approximately 6ft tall, with a slim build and beard,"

source: mailonline

I'm making a case for enforced sterilisation of the poor.
They breed like fucking rats and cost innocent taxpayers an absolute fuckton.... none of their vermin offspring will work in adult life to offset the amount of resources honest, working people pay into them.
Rats. Vermin

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Took me 4 hours driving and it was worth it. Spent another 2 hours at the Minster, cost 16 quid and the tower stairs almost killed me but im pleased I went. Very impressive. Needed god today.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-04 UK Home Daily Mail Online(2).png (988x1087, 1.23M)

thanks. my computer is botnet now. thanks

you just need grammar schools back

>only good thing in the may 2017 manifesto
>they cuck out
why do tories do this?

so you'll vote for it next time too

can a botnet escape a vm?

i didnt vote in 2017
dumb local ukip candidate didnt run becuase muh tory brexiteer vote splitting

Yeah sure but only if I can dress her like Chromie and have her huff helium.

Attached: chromieadorable.png (312x290, 167K)

Aren't knives banned?

Because my boss is a racist paki and his brother and him refuse to treat his white employees with respect.

saaame

Attached: hsbc.jpg (1150x1238, 196K)

>fucking her in the ass
>kinda forget me elf
>after 20 mins her insides are out

I agree 100%. Even if my salary tripled I still wouldn’t be able to afford that life (which shouldn’t be much to ask in a supposedly first world country). I am saving up to buy a house and land in somewhere like Italy or Slovenia or maybe Scotland by a lake - and I’m not that far off from achieving this. London is broken but it’s where all the jobs and capital are. You would expect wealth to distribute with globalisation and the EU but it has the opposite effect; it concentrates it into mega cities like London. Then, everyone is forced to move there to live in crowded, polluted, dangerous, cramped and expensive conditions. Meanwhile, property in the areas everyone is leaving is undervalued because there are no jobs there anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-1UNaA92fg

Attached: _105069298_iweekend-front-page-5-jan.jpg (624x747, 106K)

Attached: _105069299_page1.jpg (624x792, 136K)

Attached: _105069300_pink_front1_20190105_100.jpg (624x1007, 135K)

Attached: _105069301_mirrorcover.jpg (624x780, 114K)

Attached: _105069302_1001ic-dtndt-1-050119-a001c.jpg (624x973, 157K)

>in front of his 14-year-old son.

poor lad
he'll be one of us now

Attached: _105069305_eex05p001-1st.jpg (624x810, 122K)

I watched a documentary where someone shot deer with contraceptive drug pellets from a helicopter to stop them procreating and destroying the environment.

I propose a similar solution for the problem with impoverished miscreants.
Shoot those chav slags with hormone fuckery, to stop them breeding like fucking rats with anything that looks like an erect phallus, form the air

Attached: FortunateImaginaryAgouti-size_restricted[1].gif (435x250, 1.87M)

Attached: _105069418_the-times-05-01-19-pg-1.jpg (624x780, 112K)

Attached: _105069419_05jan1front01.jpg (624x738, 117K)

Attached: _105069420_eds05p001-1st.jpg (624x797, 120K)

Attached: _105069421_the-sun-front-page-05.01.19.jpg (624x794, 120K)

>Meanwhile, property in the areas everyone is leaving is undervalued because there are no jobs there anymore.
It's just as bad outside London because you get the fun of no well paid jobs and property prices hugely inflated because you're in a desirable area for Londoners to have a second home in or for cunt boomers to retire too and become a leech on council services.

we could fix the africa problem by dumping it in the source of the congo and the niger

A more jewy way would be to covertly introduce third wave femmnism to african women

"just cut out this page and stick it in your window"

anybody doing this should be shot for degrading the "white race"

This, now you also have to avoid "retirement towns" that are inflated as well.

>"not my fault I missed by job interview and spent 14 hrs playing exbox...its the mooslims"
Doubt anyone says this.

>I suspect "blaming immigrants" is just a way to avoid taking personal responsibility and getting your shit together.
Sometimes immigrants SHOULD be blamed though. I wouldn't blame an English person from Rotherham or Rochdale for blaming pakis for making life worse for them, after all, thousands of English girls wouldn't have been raped by pakis if those pakis hadn't been here.

Extra points for northern cities rehousing their problem families down here too.

The norf is ruining the West Country.

How does that sort out the chav problem, you spastic?
Its not niggers from africa that are fucking up my town, its homegrown chavs. They're the real fucking problem that decimates civic and public life.
The destruction of public and civic life is NOT acceptable so long as the perpetrators have white skin. Its the fucking "POOR" that are the problem. and they breed like fucking rats.
Worse than niggers because they are apparently "our own"

is it really £9.50 though?

>thousands

the point at which you turned into the daily mail's bastard offspring and most reasonable people would right you off as a fuck-head.

you need to practice

Why is everyone in this thread so angry?
>outer/pol/

Thanks for posting these
I miss Rightly

This. Chavs are ruining British towns and the problem is exacerbated by poor policing.

Though we mustn't forget *why* chavs are the way they are.
youtube.com/watch?v=S2_6ggJf3ns

Attached: starkey molly.jpg (636x364, 58K)

The absolute state of foreigners.

Fucking nigger white trash.
I think I actually hate the white nogs chimping out more than actual black people.

Black Death pandemic returns when?

Attached: blackdeath.jpg (2786x3671, 1.66M)

I LOVE YOU BLACK DEATH PANDEMIC-CHAN!

Gypsies are worse than chavs.

A lot worse

pikeys are chavs with in group preference and caravans

That garb is so fucking stylish, it really is something.

Of course but they fuck off from my town for half the year. The chavs are always here.

I want Fiona Bruce to sit on my face

>thousands
Are you denying that thousands of English girls have been raped by pakis?
And I don't give a fuck about your opinion of the Daily Mail, I don't even read it you prick.

>most reasonable people would right you off as a fuck-head.
*write
Well then they'd be fucking mongs just like you.

The only reason people hate Pikey BVLLS is jealously

Attached: 0-Tyson-Fury-high-res-2.jpg (1200x983, 112K)

Russia sold Alaska, why can't you sell Northern Ireland? For how much would you be willing to make this trade?

900Trillion pounds

They were not raped - they whored themselves out for crisps and chocolate bars.

The absolute state of these white communities is what we should really be talking about.

Girls whoring themselves to pakis so they can have some junk food.

SAD!

>They were not raped
Doubt that.

he never got a good gig after that
youtube.com/watch?v=-It8kJ4_6bs