Getting at that tight slizz

Having your blood safely passed on to the next generation

Getting a sex change.

To slonk gangweed.

Don't be a faggot

To find out what the meaning of life is

Enjoy life while helping others enjoy life

Kek

I believe lifeforms are meant to balance each other out so survival is shared on many different beings, forming a grand diversity of species. Humanity is of course in gross violation of this principle.

Attached: gggggg.jpg (1227x807, 312K)

To die for Israel as part of a Judeo-Christian desperate push to summon the rapture by means of human sacrifice.

To find meaning in life, all is one, law 0f 0ne. Love light be with you.

pursue happiness

There is no meaning outside of life, as living is where meaning is possible.

The meaning of Life is to live,
Happiness is what follows when successful

Why don't you help solve that problem by jumping out of a window?

Thicc anime thighs

Attached: __hinata_kaho_blend_s_drawn_by_greatmosu__96125ddca2f549072b0f0f15d0fa953e.jpg (1445x2434, 276K)

I don't care about death. I bet it's even more boring.

you exist. find things to amuse yourself with. study the world or some aspect of it or find a hobby. you have no real purpose. humanity isnt special.

if you want to get technical the road map is that the southern hemisphere dies out mostly. however at this point they are given 1 chance . they have to fight the west. any refusal to do as ordered will result in the old road map being followed. the west tries to divert things to the east but this is not allowed and every instance of the west doing this results in a punishment phase

basically the west showed some aptitude for being annoying and now has to deal with a imminent threat that it doesnt want to admit it will have to fight. mostly because africa specifically has dirt on the west. you dont get to play with the east or you will die and it will be embarrassing for you. not 1 death not just the offenders no the end of your race (whites) and before your women can no longer bear children because their second X chromosome erodes into a Y you sons will die in a war that wont even last a month leaving you with no future and no recourse for retaliation. your world leaders on average learned their lesson a few years ago. there is no stopping this unless you do as you are told verbatim. a show of force was done which none could debunk which was to the effect of a act of god and its on tap my nigger. try me

Self-determination