Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez dancing

This thing (twitter.com/AOC/status/1081234130841600000) has been "favorited" almost half a million times. It has become a huge rallying call for the left, yet I have not a seen a single relevant right wing person "offended" by that dancing video. Is the left affected by some kind of collective mental illness? Or do they simply lack any form of critical thinking, making them subject to naively gobbling everything media outlets tells them?

Attached: AOC.png (618x781, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ToDYB5uddFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm fully convinced that the organized left work with twitter bot networks. whenever Obama tweets he gets 100 000 likes within minutes.

it's all artificial.

Oh my God.. Hehe... I could watch young girls dance and jump around all day.

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

The left unironically believes that these new shitskins are some sort of freedom fighters who will save them from some sort of regime that "keeps them down" while giving them every benefit in the world (affirmative action)

I wish to tongue stab the space between her asshole and vaghole.

I AM seething. I have to coexist with these brain dead people

Man, her college dancing video has been on Jow Forums for a month or more and no one cared about it. This is astroturfing, or false flagging, or whatever it's called, because it's not from the right.

Stop spamming this thot, shareblue. It’s not amusing.

The "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" very woke Jap says its an issue that Cap Gains is taxed at less than 1/2 rate of Wages.

Trump failed to address that, being a Cap Gains guy himself.

orange bad

Based and mommypilled

Cortez threads are all slides you newfag boomer retards. Only a complete retard would fall for this shit and forget to sage.

the only thing the left believes is to sacrifice everything in the pursuit of political power. why do you think they're pushing for this demographic changing open boarders and no voter i.d. bullshit? the party leadership give zero fucks about the plight of the brown man they just see them as more bodies voting a straight ticket.

not to mention the recent push to abolish the electoral college which would mean all a candidate has to do to win an election is appeal to left leaning urban centers

Fuck off shareblue

And same thing as before it starts with an s and ends in e

I hate that stupid bitch.
Puerto Ricans are the scum of Latin America.

Whoa! It's almost like the buzz around this is super duper real, like Holocaust real.
And they have the nerve to talk about Russian bots and election interference. Democrats have the integrity of Jews.

Fuck yourself, JIDF.

Attached: cortez.jpg (607x586, 82K)

Stop posting this ugly whore on here.

Based and sage pilled

you fucking idiots were just yesterday angry and calling her a goblin for dancing around. I saw you. yesterday!

I think the "no one is born..." tweet is the most favorite one.

Attached: doxP7E8.png (639x711, 355K)

It has been on since before her election. It's a media-created story. Everything is a lie. At least they have no grounds for their "drumph is unpresidential" argument any longer. Their new mongrel lapdogs nullified that.

Wow. So kewl. So edgy. So newfag shill saging powers omg XD XD XD

What is she actually accomplishing instead of dancing on your tax dollars?

she does look like a goblin, but no one cares that she's dancing bro

At least the Cortez spam threads make sense now, they could have been a little more subtle.

Why is this even a thing? Her little video has been out forever. We even had someone shop a goblina head on her in the video while she does her twirls. Nobody hates her for dancing. She's hated for her commie ideas.

Attached: 1536563701171.jpg (576x702, 65K)

This picture is very interesting to me. Its interesting because i think its a set up. I remember when Donald Trump won in 2016 he did a phone call to the soldiers in Afghanistan. I was in the room of soldiers that was to be video called by the president. The event organizers (some army higher ups) placed people in the front row based on their ethnic background. As i can remember there were 2 whites 2 blacks and an Asian. I remember i was not considered for the front row as i was a lower ranking white guy.

I'm betting this picture has a similar story. They found an Asian kid, a white kid and a black kid and put them all in the window for the photo op.

LOL nigger she is us. Not you, trailer trash.

Attached: 1519932210364.png (625x927, 132K)

How many shitty "news" she's generating daily?

>I hear the GOP thinks women dancing are scandalous
Who does she think the GOP is, the preacher from Footloose?

Whoa this chick is ugly. Someone better get Dr. Pol so he can file down her teeth like a donkey.

Attached: 1546467158513.jpg (700x700, 125K)

Strawman

Yes that appears to be the case, when I worked in Ann-Arbor first thing they gave us was a guide book on how to deal with the whole racial sensitivity thing, basically it all boiled down to "one of each" and they weren't shy about it.

Well, she moves better than most Jews so I suppose there is something positive here.

>mod forgot to log out
what a creepy fucker

It's like the movies about WW2. All battalions are ethnically diverse, except for the real ones.

That is not a dance.

>always accuse your enemy of what you are doing

Attached: leftbots.jpg (1100x766, 484K)

the left manufactures fake outrage then rallies against fake outrage and the left claps. its one gaint circle jerk.

real actual boomers need to die off though. they are unable to adapt because they were raised with traditional values and to respect tradition but its all about progress nowadays. they make republicans look retarded.

The video was posted as soon as she won her primary you fucking shill. Hirshimoot can sue you if you are being paid to post here. You personally. Not just your org. You are personally liable. Read the TOS.

They love shitting on their own traditions to look good to brown people who hate them. That is the mondern boomer. Sold out their own childrens future. Generation of sociopaths.

Not to mention it's extremely unsafe to allow infants/toddlers access to an open window like that. Nobody just walks along the street and sees five babies propped in an open window like that.

I swear the people staging these photos can't think even a single layer up.

Back on topic, I've never seen a single person care that someone is dancing. Are they trying to convince people that only communists and non-Europeans like to dance?

Attached: 1512558530058.jpg (265x299, 36K)

Holy shit bros it isn't fair, I will never smell her feet after a hard day for her on capitol hill

>GOP doesn't like dancing
Does she watch Footloose on repeat? God damn I hate this spic

Attached: 1545505665343.jpg (704x1024, 104K)

The only social media I even see is the screen caps posted here.

she got some nice digits on that tweet's ID

Attached: 1546651056928.jpg (543x553, 77K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-04 21-11-32.png (526x248, 30K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1546514491468.jpg (700x473, 27K)

>when you can't decide on the flavor of the pizza

BO at the little Caesar’s pizza drive up window

Still waiting on the inevitable sex tape.

That face

Attached: SmartSelect_20190104-202321_Samsung Internet.jpg (811x810, 227K)

CHADcasio Cortez wins once again

Since the shills and mods won't stop plastering her threads.

We need to gather pictures of sandy from the block.

Dating? Will date? Hypothetical congressional marriage?

REPORT ALL THREADS ABOUT LA GOBLINA
>(((THEY))) WATCH THESE THREADS TO MAKE TWITTER SCREENCAPS

youtu.be/ToDYB5uddFM

My entire argument

It's the NPCs. They're not human

so who else is getting ready to be put into tolerance camp, i'm hoping to get a top bunk

Haha! She thinks the right are literally the antagonist characters in "we are oppressed and not permitted to dance" genre movies. "Footloose" comes to mind. She bought the propaganda, years ago. What a ridiculous human.