Eastern Washington

Should we be separate from the western part of the state? Our Conservative values aren't being represented in Olympia and in DC (the Senate in particular). Do my fellow Washington anons agree?

Attached: 800px-Eastern_Washington_map.svg.png (800x521, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynolds_v._Sims
twitter.com/AnonBabble

west side of the sound here
please don't leave us with king pierce and snohomish

some must die so that others may live

253 here. You forgot Thurston, which is just as bad.

west side OR, WA, CA unite. Sagebrush State!

We should take bellevue at most but issaquah at least for a independent Eastern Washington

Same issue in California and probably every other state. Cities need to be treated differently especially since they contain so much scum and are encouraged to have them by gov.

I'm from eastern Washington but live on the west side now but the state needs both sides to do well. Also still a lot of cucks in eastern Washington

Why are there so many fucking Jow Forumsacks in Bellevue. It's like the most liberal, cucked nonwhite place outside of Bellevue and Evergreen college area (although I heard there are a lot of us at Evergreen (somehow.))

Skamania County here, please don't leave us with the rest of the west.

Marysville here. Please fumigate from Edmonds to Fife, plus Olympia.

You need our ports.

conservative values lmao, dude everyone out here is a pot smoking sexual degenerate. the only thing conservative is hatred of illegal immigrants, and that's the extent of it.

yup

NW conservatism is basically fuck immigrants and stop taking muh money. otherwise people are leftists on all other issues.

we joke that conservatives here are for gay marriage, liberals are for gay polyamory

whataboutmuhgunstho

Can confirm. Bellevue here

You’re a horse cock sucking faggot.

How would you do without the revenue created by companies like star bucks and Boeing?

they'd be a shithole state just like most of the other red states. West Virginia tier almost

Yes, please become independent.

Tacoma and Seattle are barely salvageable at this point. Lived in Tacoma, got sick of it after my work got robbed and moved to Wyoming and the difference/quality of life is juxtaposing.
Although that's every city compared to countryside.

Eastern WA is best of both worlds.
You must preserve that way of life.

Why dont you just bomb Seattle

Is Tacoma really that violent? I always thought it was a redneck town.

It's because there are lots of techfags here.
>t. Techfag in Kirkland

Guns, liberty, taxes, and keeping america white is all you should care about. Anything else you oppose only serves to divide the party and the ability to save america.

Attached: MV5BOThjZWNlNmQtYTk2YS00OWY2LWE0MzYtOTgyYTFlMTFiZmMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI5ODQ4MjY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,56 (562x1000, 42K)

Honestly there just needs to be a purging of all the major cities in this country and then we will be ok

this. should focus on ejecting the commies, faggots, and foreigners, not giving up valuable clay.

Black Diamond here. Please annex us, east side.

and they're surrounded by chinks and poos

>the most liberal, cucked nonwhite place outside of Bellevue
I'm a drunk retard. I meant Seattle.

Come home conservative washington

Attached: 21EB9173-4774-4426-A08E-AF8C17FCDD3D.png (1280x976, 393K)

Walla Walla ?

The other states likely wouldn't be happy admitting an extra state since it would dilute their power without adding new clay to the country. Eastern Washington might be able to join Idaho, which is much more similar culturally and ideologically.

Attached: amero truck.jpg (605x313, 37K)

this. The U.S has cancer. We need a purge.

You've got a tumor down there on the bottom

There are a lot of nigs in Tacoma.

Tacoma here. I work in the trades and it is so infuriating to have to go into nice apartments that are destroyed by third-world scum. And the poor working class is cast aside and forced to live in the same building. This garbage system of putting (((others pets))) before working washingtonians is pathetic. Gas the green bikes, wider lanes NOW

Yes, something like Lake Washington should be the border. Or better yet... Perhaps, Seattle goes rouge - citystate style ala Hong Kong or Singapore - and is its own Sanctuary Shithole. They and the crazies in CA who want to be on thier own - now only - should try to exist as so. WA will be bright red with a new capital, which shall be Bellevue. Its the best anyway. Fuck Seattle.
True.

>Here's photo of Seattle from the WTO I took with a disposable camera. ANTIFA overturning dumptsers... Somethings will never change.

Attached: IMG_3829.jpg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

This

No that user but it's Spokane county. Look at the counties that voted for the atrocious gun control bill

somewhat along these lines, I was over in the U District recently and if you didn't
know any better, you'd think you were in asia.. nothing but gooks. Its a public school
for fucks sake, shouldn't we be educating OUR citizens rather than those of our
enemies? what the actual fuck?

Eburg

As far as finding like minded individuals to get a tighter knit community, nothing but cucks and I use that word unironically, the sexual deviants need to be made an example of. Also, in Tacoma always look them in the eye. Don't shy away from saying something if you're approached by nigs. They have to be shown, by force if needed, that the white man will not be stamped out in the community

Take us, lake tapps, and light federal way on fire on the way out m8

america is so shit country.

Bellevue and Redmond are chink and poo infested, thanks to the tech industry

Give us all your oxy wiggers and meth heads to gas then

just make Seattle part of Canada. call it Seacouver or something

yes
/thread

hey estonia, thanks for chiming in buddy

fuck you seattle and tacoma are legit shitholes

Apparently washingtonfags don't respect trips. Come on guys. No wonder the leftists are taking over. Get on the magick train.

It's a lot better than it once was. The feds have sunk a LOT of money into Tacoma and it shows. I'd even say Tacoma had better infrastructure than Seattle has right now

what you do in america tell what did you do today ? america seems so random

I went to work, came home, and had my sty-at-home wife tell me she's pregnant. I call that a fucking good day. What'd you do?

SW WA here
We don’t want to be grouped in with those motherfuckers in Thurston and King County.
Let’s back them into a corner up against Puget Sound.
Back to the water fuckers.

This. Lived in the U-District for 8 years. You'd think it was a Xerox copy of Hong Kong

got up, went to work, came home, now enjoying a nice rye whiskey and shitposting on Jow Forums
thanks for asking estonia

congrats user (assuming its yours)

Congrats user! You ever feel like you're one of the remaining non-faggot men of Western Washington? I do

Getting dim sum on a rainy sunday afternoon is one of the only things that make me smile nowadays. It's all so tiresome.

SeaTac here, the Somalis are getting larger in numbers everyday, help me anons, I don't know where to go and I'm getting scared!

Attached: 1505762818163.jpg (633x758, 477K)

wake up fapped 3 times sit on pc and then go out drink and amfetamin cant go sleep for next day.

Thanks, user. It's mine. I'm fucking stoked beyond belief.
From what I see on a daily basis, I think I may be. I know there's more of us out there. I've met a few. But I'm definitely feeling alone in terms of male camaraderie.

Also, you guys are the first people I've told. We have to wait 2 months to tell anyone else, including parents. I was pounding my steering wheel on the way to work today, frustrated at not being a father yet. I was legitimately preparing for a bleak future where I basically waited for my parents to die before eating a bullet. Now that I know my dick works, and my wife's plumbing is intact I'm ready to go for 3-4 kids. Fuck yeah. Bout to take her to dinner in celebration. I'm the happiest man on the planet right now.

You can blame it on Earl Warren and William Brennan. Their shitty ruling in Reynolds v Sims forever changed America and destroyed the idea of actual state representation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynolds_v._Sims

>Reynolds v. Sims, 377 U.S. 533 (1964), was a United States Supreme Court case that ruled that unlike in the election of the United States Senate, in the election of any chamber of a state legislature the electoral districts must be roughly equal in population.

>Senator Everett Dirksen of Illinois led a fight to pass a constitutional amendment allowing legislative districts based on land area, similar to the United States Senate.[9] He warned that:

>[T]he forces of our national life are not brought to bear on public questions solely in proportion to the weight of numbers. If they were, the 6 million citizens of the Chicago area would hold sway in the Illinois Legislature without consideration of the problems of their 4 million fellows who are scattered in 100 other counties. Under the Court's new decree, California could be dominated by Los Angeles and San Francisco; Michigan by Detroit.

The 2 most power hungry, worst Supreme Court Justices in history are responsible for the current state of America.

Not only did these 2 Justices invent concepts like anchor babies but they keep inventing up new rights/laws as if they were part of the Legislative Branch.

Basically, America went to complete shit after WW2 and the Supreme Court stopped respecting the separation of powers and went full on judicial supremacy

good times, buddy, congrats again for reals

Into the gas chamber you go

this is default life

Pls respond, I'm getting so scared and lonely, I can't remember the last time I even talked to anyone who wasn't a family member.

Attached: 1505762518241.jpg (633x758, 184K)

what stops you from going out

Congrats man, my ex wife and I had one on the way for 6 weeks until she miscarried. Then she finally let's it out of the bag she had health problems that make it near impossible to have kids to term. Ultimately we divorced. I wish you better luck than I had user. I am engaged to a better woman now and I told her I won't marry her until she finishes her doctorate. Don't want some bum wife like #1 was, even if she is a SAHM I just like knowing she put in the effort at least

Thanks man, off to dinner!

Just don't give us coastal fags a vote.
I don't need one.

Whenever I go out all I find are petty and angry people who don't want to talk to anyone. Also I have to travel since where I live is filled with Somalis and other shitskins.

Felony Way reporting. I think eastern WA should split off. If it wasn't for UW I'd be over there already. This place is a liberal shithole.

the economic/political centers of any new conservative entity you concockt would become liberal in a decade or so

then find hobby and get to know ppl through that or learn to live alone

What happens in Yakima?

Auburn user here, can confirm

Seattle fag here. Just nuke us already.
I'd like to get out first though.

Farming and Mexican gang wars

What's it like in Eastern Washington? I heard it's dry and you get dust devils.

Bean people.

>CA included with WA and OR
Ask me how I know you aren't a PNWfag

Can confirm, pls firebomb downtown olympia

That makes me happy. I'm glad for you.

It's too late. The Nothing has already completely infiltrated the beauty that was eastern WA.

Yeah fuck Oregon and especially California whole states no exceptions

it's never going to happen. secession anywhere will never happen. this is all cope

Super gerrymandering

Attached: C9044051-EA68-4526-BE60-9B5AD95FA0E4.png (718x434, 219K)

Whatcom County is important to capture, Bellingham should be easy to overrun. After that, it's all for the taking.

How did you know?

shut the fuck up kike if California and Oregon are so great, WHY IS THE ENTIRE GODDAMN MIDDLE CLASS LEAVING FOR STATES LIKE UTAH, TEXAS, AND GEORGIA.

bellingham here. the libs here are hilarious.
>our city is so free of crime, liberal policy is the best!
>almost zero niggers here
I don't really care about politics when it comes to where I live. I only hate this city for it's horrific infrastructure.

Goodbye Broother

Attached: b3966e1d9b9e4ce033cac316918a16da_big.jpg (480x285, 21K)

While we are at it, Lets take Vancouver and Clark County for Eastern Washington.

Attached: 4411714528_1b1e77a966_b.jpg (1024x680, 220K)

>Spokane county
It's just the City

Attached: 1507881927644.gif (480x191, 735K)

Also Seattle fag here. Nuke us immediately if you don’t want to get pozzed.

The only solution is to ethnically cleanse the I-5 corridor of all Niggers and Kikes.

Burn the whole state