t. TSA
Don't listen to CNN, they lie.

it ain't even started getting good yet, just you wait and see, comrade

TSA here. I'm not getting paid.

Don't listen to Jow Forums. They lie.

>commie national security
>walls to make sure citizens don't escape starvation

Cool lie.

Why would you work if you're not getting paid?
Will the paycheck come after the shut down?
Also sage

>implying the TSA does anything of value

Attached: 1522830137533.jpg (640x632, 26K)

pre-2019
>I hate TSA for groping me! And digitally scanning me!
Member Brie Larson talking about hating the TSA agent who asked for her number?

Post 2019
>TSA is very very important. How did we ever fly without them??

This. /thread.

>sworn to protect
>acts like a woman and calls out sick

GOOD. I want private security firms

>implying the TSA does ANYTHING
>implying the TSA is not just an excuse to hassle people and give America's non-employable niggers and PTSD mall cop wannabees $100/week to not be hobos

They know.

Attached: tsa-solving-black-unemployment.jpg (640x360, 81K)

Bruh i flew yesterday and like every post was filled lol

TSA is just makework for urban yoofs. When there are no more city busses to drive they gotta find a way to put these animals to work.

>WOAH WHAT THE FUCK YOU SPENT $50,000 STARTING A BUSINESS?!
>WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WASTING MONEY

Attached: 1458544795935.png (571x644, 712K)

Enjoy getting fired then

>libertarians like the idea of getting paid but hate the idea of consequences for breaching contracts

pretty much what i would do. daddy don't work for free bitches.

Good. Fire them all and turn it to private security that doesn't suck shit.

>TSA here
how's it feel to be an obese nigger

>The mass call outs could inevitably mean air travel is less secure

Saying this with a straight face is so CNN.

This is why you should hassle the TSA, within reason, when travelling.

I'm not obese anymore. I haven't eaten in a week thanks to Lord Drumpeth.

I'm betting the people calling in sick are niggers.

fuck them. those niggers tried to steal my wife's laptop a few years back. I had to summon the fucking airport police and have them review the tapes. Suddenly the macbook air was magically found.

TSA is Kabuki theater, the nation would benefit in their absence.
Whatever the next method for terrorism is, they won't anticipate it, they're reactionary money pits.

mostly cia niggers anyway
it was proven when a third party was able to smuggle fake devices with near perfect results

fuck that, that's how you get a power tripping laquintishondra to pull you aside and either violate you or make you late for your flight.
based

Oh, also the TSA was just an excuse to give jew Michael Chertoff's company free government contracts for shitty metal detectors and booths that take a nude of you with ionizing radiation in a cattle feedlot-style prison queue.

They are not allowed to racially profile, or stop high risk muslims on the basis of they're an actual risk without giving jew lawyers at the ACLU a free lawsuit. Said lawsuit is used as a gateway to give special rights to non-US-citizens that will use and abuse them to open up this countries borders via the jew legal system.

Pic semi related. Chertoff's stock jumps every time there's a handful or more of dead Americans on the news. All this post 9/11 jew horseshit should get disbanded. Close the borders. Kick sandniggers and Obama's sons off of all public and mass transport.

Attached: its-not-about-gun-control-its-about-michael-chertoff.png (1110x1175, 1.29M)

fucking based!

This. The TSA is a containment program to employ the unemployable.

Only a retarded bootlicking kike lover would show up without pay. Fortunately thats most of the USA so everyone can make Israel richer because the government has to pay less employees. #MIGA

>inb4 they stage a terror attack at these low TSA security airports to push their narrative for increasing security measures

>fat sleepy niggers and shifty perverts in uniforms making peoples' lives miserable aren't getting paid
oh noooo

I didn't realize TSA were considered nonessential. Just confirms the fact that it's a useless make work program for niggers. Just do away with them entirely

Finally maybe now we can all get through the damn lines at a reasonable pace.

Moron.

A)functional society requires individual sacrifice.
B)these nogood government employee fags are near impossible to fire, guaranteed raises, shit tons of leave and benefits - the ONLY danger to their profession is the requirement to work sans pay if the INCREDIBLY REMOTE situation occurs. They should be terminated immediately.

"Nonessential" means the law makers get their checks, everybody else if fucked.

Not currently. But the stipulations of the union contract state that we will be paid in full after the budget bill passes. You will also get paid for taking time off too (non-pto).

I feel like everyone I work with is a fucking idiot sometimes.

Attached: 1401248119623.gif (576x324, 212K)

AST here. They are making me pay so much! Pls send help.

If anything, TSA helps keep order while your shit is being screened and they help us hold back assholes that seem shady. I work at a major airport. TSA has its uses.

"I'm calling in sick today" "ok, bring a Dr.s note when you get back" "HUH??? You can't do that" "yes I can and don't forget the note"

BTW, immigration cops aren't getting paid either. They send back all those immigrants you faggots don't want in the country. But yeah, they don't need to get paid. Should get an actual job.

>federal employees call out sick on Friday
Pottery

Checked

Why doesn't the senate give the border patrol agents their paychecks during the shutdown if its so important?

>far-leftist neocons defending the existence of the TSA

Can't say I'm surprised.

What a resounding point!

Why don't you go to your local representative and ask them?

>TSA
>routinely fails the tests the FBI runs on their security
>diversity hired nigs who physically molest you or put you through naked body scanners
oh no, whatever will we do without the TSA? Maybe we could just start not letting muslims onto planes for one.

Because they know that 99.9% of illegals fly in legally on a visa. They know that nobody rides a damn camel through the desert to get to America. They know that "border security" is just a meme to placate brainlets.

just needs ta check inside ya asshole

youtu.be/mZCEq8jy5-M

good fuck'm - they never catch ANYTHING during drills

Attached: it's over bitch.webm (640x360, 623K)

The TSA are literally hired thugs that just love having power over others. They're some of the dumbest people, ever, and don't understand constitutional rights. They also steal.

They are unironically both more expensive and worse than the private security guards who they replaced. Every foiled terrorist attack on an American airliner since 9/11 was either stopped by other law enforcement beforehand or stopped by passengers on the plane after the TSA dropped the ball. Can anyone justify not just disbanding the whole worthless agency and going back to the old way of doing things?

Attached: 1505880633153.jpg (375x383, 27K)

Pay check will come for hours worked after government is funded. If furloughed, it's possible for backpay depending on Congress

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

>two heads
>one always tells the truth, the other always lies

I'm just enjoying Trumpy's final glorious implosion

Attached: 1540260754635.jpg (960x709, 142K)

A bit off on your number there

FBI doesn't test run their ssecurity. Other elements of DHS do

This will never get old
>captcha: niggers stealing bikes

>still 6 years left
>final implosion
Yeah nah, can't wait for your tears in 2020 when he gets a second term, neocon shill.

Attached: 1520756906459.png (646x655, 235K)

God forbid we get to our flights on time

I wish i could compile a list of all the double standard articles and lines like this.
That list would be as long as the great wall of china.

Largest spending deficit in US history
>party of fiscal responsibility
Start the war on drugs and promote it globally
>party of personal freedom
Talk shit and lie constantly on social media as President
>party of strong morals

Lol no

TSA is literally worthless and a waste of tax dollars. They have a near 100% failure rate when screening tests are conducted, it is a fucking joke.

don't forget

>endorsed and promoted an actual pedophile for senate

Attached: 30c.jpg (1700x1372, 438K)

Watch the zionists and their collaborators (alphabet soup agencies) use this to their advantage in the form of a false flag operation....

The TSA doesn't work
>Correct!
The TSA is a Republican idea
>Correct! Let's privatize it now.
Whoooa now, brainlets, let's try easing up on the suggestions. You just failed, remember?

>TSA here. I'm not getting paid.
Good, you shouldn't even be employed you perv

And I want pre-2001 ability to meet my party at the gate. TSA is security theater.

Perhaps this is a blessing in disguise. Maybe to show the brainwashed retards the importance of border security and preserving the safety of ones nation you need to show them what it is like without it.

also this:

Attached: quickrub.jpg (308x408, 31K)