Umm is it just me or is the King James bible full of typos and nonsensical words now...

Umm is it just me or is the King James bible full of typos and nonsensical words now? Go ahead and read it yourself if you have it, wtf is going on?

Attached: 20101229-203821-pic-645072600_s1346x2048.jpg (1346x2048, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SOvKW3t828
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/xe5dyqpsLbg
youtu.be/zVFj2dTBFrI
youtu.be/UA8_fqUZLEU
youtu.be/wmJjVsQJs1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay i'm scared OP. Please Lord come soon.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-05-04-19-44.png (540x960, 775K)

Unfortunately the book is basically heresy now. Trust in God that He will save us.
youtube.com/watch?v=9SOvKW3t828

"Alway"? I don't remember word like that.
Thanks, truly bizarre.

Sorry the video was denying the changes in the book, i just looked few minutes of it first

It's old English. Alway meant permanence. Always meant it had to be continually reaffirmed.

stick to the ten commandments OP you
are not cut out for the bible.

Attached: Untitled-23.jpg (666x636, 447K)

gee, it's almost like 16th century english sounds weird to a modern speaker, quite shocking
>american education

I only use the KJV and nothing in there is incomprehensible or full of typos. Modern bibles are written for the lowest common denominator and replace clear language with "smaller" words as large publishing houses are terrified their translations won't sell if it contains words larger than 4 syllables.

Attached: King James Bible.jpg (951x666, 220K)

WARNING WARNING WARNING!

There are no Israeli flags in this thread. This is a thread topic that, only weeks ago, several kikes always gravitated to. This is just another proof that their tactics have shifted back to memeflags, but mostly VPNs and kikes outside of Israel. Copy, paste and revise this if you'd like.

Jesus is Lord
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/xe5dyqpsLbg
youtu.be/zVFj2dTBFrI
youtu.be/UA8_fqUZLEU
youtu.be/wmJjVsQJs1s

Just gave my Gideons a quick run through and it seems fine. One thing I noticed is in Isiaah it mentions Wolf instead of Lion but im not too concerned with living in a simulation.

Attached: 081909e23f955ed5b5a13209aad7c63ff32c7c2cdf97c5b3848f642c2d9ce40b.png.jpg (255x229, 11K)

Gideon's is basically the NKJV if I am not mistaken. Look into sermins on the NKJV

No, you’re just an illiterate hillbilly.

It says bottles instead wineskins, the wine into old wineskins is like one of the most well known quotes in the bible and now in the good old KJV it's bottles. Explain that

Son of Jacob is Judah, do why does it now say Judas in KJV?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-05-06-08-38.png (540x960, 701K)

The expression is “new wine in old bottles,” and a “bottle” can be made from a number of materials, including leather, which was a more common usage when the KJV was translated. Try hooked on phonics hillbilly.

Shut up, kike. Spamming this crap in every threadm how many people are named "Judas" in the Bible?

Judas Iscariot, but must be (((pure coincidence))) right?

Attached: juudaskavaltaa.jpg (720x405, 87K)

The problem is our use of English is becoming significantly different from the grammar and word usage of the King James bible. We're hitting the point of the same words having different definitions or imagery, and that creates widely different interpretations than what is assumed to be the original intent.

Here is your guide to the bible.

KJV is the only true bible... but the Orthodox Study Bible is based and most recommended (because it uses the KJV translation mainly).

Attached: 1492426192107.png (1570x1016, 71K)

Did Jeus die when he went to Z'ha'dum?

Read The Orthodox Study Bible or The Apostolic Bible Polyglot if you don’t want modern influence or heresy in your Bible.

Also always choose a Septuagint based Bible and Interlinear is your safest bet.