Samurai

Why did the honorable Samurai test the sharpness of their swords on random peasants?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes#Cannibalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they didnt have bottled water back then.

they used to use dogs as target practice for arrows and used to eat their opponents. the japs are a savage race of elf people

it was fun

Because they didn't want to import niggers.

It was usually on death row prisoners.. Lets bring this back.. we could sell tickets, $10 bucks a wack.

The correct answer is- because they could.

>eat their opponents
never heard this one, source.

>random peasants
criminals, and mostly spies and operatives of enemy clans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes#Cannibalism

Because peasants for them were disposable lievestock, and it's makes sense to test out tool on the real thing, especially when your life depends on it.
Similiar thing would be ancient Greeks who didn't consider slaves human (philosophers who speak of lack of inner voice, etc.)

Georges HW Bush actually survived a plane crash in the war and survived. He was poicked up by a submarine as he was rowing away from Japanese troops that were eating captured or dead american soldiers. He had to be circled by ships and planes to the japs would catch him and fucking eat him.

Ah. I see, they had diminishing rations and were hungry. I call that a winning spirit!

You know when a Bush is lying? He mouth is moving.

>not allowed to have thing because it symbolizes idea
>idea invented by people with thing
first monkey hits other with a stick, all future monkey babies have feudal stick privilege. the perfect system, essentially flawless.

>in many cases

In most cases no. The Japanese used tactics of war to demoralise allied troops. they would build huge displays of the atrocities.

In times of trouble all they did was do what they did normally even more.

You a Korean?

There is actual footage of the rescue. Though I agree with you, I see no interest in pushing this kind of lie when these sorts of lies are easy to debunk and can easily destroy a career

Oh shit, you chinks hate gooks, don't you?

No but my fathers uncle survived 3 months in a Japanese POW camp and the guy was very ok talking about it and well I like history so yeah.

Every human alive today has an ancestor that eat someone else's ancestor at one point or another. Cannibalism is a necessary evil that has been performed since we first started eating meat. To vilify one specific race for doing it is just distasteful to me. I'm not a chink, I would be a jap, japs hate koreans and vs versa.

Oh I see, that makes you expert. Fair enough, was just wondering what your sources where.

babies make the best sharpening stones.

Attached: r7G4ejB.jpg (500x367, 28K)

>grand uncle talks to you about a thing in the war
>go to the internet and library for information
>it`s true

you were the dumb one I recon?

Dude, I wasn't trying to belittle or down play your uncles experience. But to imply that it was a thing all the japs did is just like saying all the Germans pitchforked babies. I just grow tired of the bullshit.

objectively not true, they will actually dull your blades over time

Not on random peasants. On HOMELESS random peasants.

Now imagine the Samurai Solution to the homeless problem...

Attached: Based Samurai.png (1200x1765, 1.65M)

blocks your path.. fuck this shit.. that 5' 100lb bastard can have the path. Also, apparently he will eat me.

In the wiki I linked it talked about military crimes.

don`t pull that not all shit.

Well, did every jap soldier eat someone? What the fuck are you talking about? Fucking I bet Canadian troops eat off the long pork as well, when the rations run out everything is food. Hell, maybe your Uncle is just projecting because he had to eat his buddy. You were not there.. to claim some sort of expert level information is complete bullshit.

Instead of asking these fucking retarded questions you sticky leaf why don’t you crack open a damned book. Fucking faggot