Why can't you incels accept women are just as good as men at everything?

Why can't you incels accept women are just as good as men at everything?

Attached: Overwatch.png (935x655, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/overwatch-pro-quits-after-harassment-over-whether-she-w-1831468560
theherald.com.au/story/5836243/woman-gamer-quits-team-citing-harassment/?cs=7594
themarysue.com/female-overwatch-pro-quits-harassment/
mirror.co.uk/tech/overwatch-pro-quits-after-harassment-13812801
gamerant.com/overwatch-ellie/
archive.vn/mOG9m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[UPDATE]
It was a guy playing while using a girl as a front. People called bullshit because she came out of nowhere

if she was good at anything she wouldnt be playing a dead game. she would be playing fortnight not overwatch

>gets caught red handed
>runs away

Attached: 453698.png (750x711, 87K)

Isn't Nathan Grayson one of the guys who fucked the slut and kicked off GooberGate? Why does that faggot still have a job?

Women and men are meant to be separate sexes. Women have many wonderful strengths when it comes to bearing and raising children. They are patient, strong and kind within the household (niggers are an exception of course as they are barely human. Men take care of the rest. Women and men aren't meant to be friends. They are yin and yang.

Can't take the heat get back to the kitchen.

Just shows women are children who can't handle the heat, quits a decent paying career over some baby shit and people want a woman as president holy fuck.

Attached: sjw btfo.jpg (1440x1150, 157K)

Attached: 1546656041167.jpg (750x923, 178K)

So she was aimbotting?

Was it really a she?

Attached: 1546535908087.jpg (720x647, 29K)

As true today as it was in the third grade, twat.

Attached: 135481841143.jpg (480x360, 17K)

lmao
the absolute state of video game streaming

Was it sweet anita?

now they hear only men can be GOOD presidents...

No. And not even in the tranny sense. She was literally just the face and it was a guy doing the actual gameplay.

Fucking perfect

Yeah I too remember when 50 years ago I was told I couldn't do everything I wanted to do, now give me money or else I'll cry!
Fucking retarded women. How can anyone take them seriously?

Yeah. With a man.

So she was trans-playing.

We're all bigots.

She felt like she had a mans ability on the inside so we have to support her.

Attached: incel.jpg (544x480, 30K)

saved

Women are really good at nation wrecking. I have to give them that.

Attached: ayo hol up.png (241x214, 123K)

Perfect to poke at the retards.
People like me, a divorced MGTOW who's been around the block need to smack them around a bit.

I don't play Fortnite nor Overwatch so I win at life.

Why would I accept a blatant measurable falsehood? To make girls feel better about being lesser half men creatures? What would be the point?

Are you from another timeline, fren? How waslife in Clinton land?

so, was it true? proof she wasn't playing?

OMG THAT PIC!!!!!!!!!!

>So… if Ellie wasn’t really playing, and someone else was… why wasn’t that person approached by Second Wind to start with?
>Clearly, they were good enough at the game to warrant consideration, why not sign on with a Contender team from the beginning?
>Why the ‘social experiment’ subterfuge?
Hmmm, she was CLEARLY GOOD ENOUGH
OBJECTIVELY GOOD ENOUGH
NOTHING TO DO WITH PEOPLE THINKING SHE WAS A WHAMYN
Then why was SecondWind subterfuge? Hmmm?

Attached: but why was he social experiment.jpg (763x254, 30K)

it was confirmed she wasnt the one playing.

Nope. You’re a nigger.

If that were true, women would be represented 50/50 across the board in everything. They're not. Not even close.

My wife would be amazing at gaming if she had any inclination. I dominate all my friends at 1p shooters, I put her on a Wii shooting game years ago and she ruined me. Her reaction times and accuracy are insane. She's even a sperger to boot but has zero interest in gaming. Women don't compete with men because few of them lack the basic desire to be a truly dedicated darkened room geek twitching from the sugar and caffeine of a mountain dew powered 21 hour binge, feeling the power flow through them as they killstreak some 15 year old German autist who is now smashing his keyboard and rage quitting

Story
>account previously low ranking suddenly hits top 5 in NA rankings.
>Girl is "playing" the account on mic but never does call outs
>Gets immediately picked up into top spot for OWL
>People criticize the treatment and wonder if she is legit
>Media and SJW go on crusade against this "harassment" citing sexism as the cause for doubts
>She quits before having to reveal her actual self or skill
>SJW take this as proof gamers are sexist pigs stopping pros, go on media tirades
>Turns out she was in fact fake like everyone above 100 IQ deduced
kotaku.com/overwatch-pro-quits-after-harassment-over-whether-she-w-1831468560

theherald.com.au/story/5836243/woman-gamer-quits-team-citing-harassment/?cs=7594

themarysue.com/female-overwatch-pro-quits-harassment/

mirror.co.uk/tech/overwatch-pro-quits-after-harassment-13812801

gamerant.com/overwatch-ellie/

Only pro Woman SC2 player, is a man!

>Doesn't do job
>Called out
>WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH PITY ME
The absolute state of roasties in 2019

I'm already tracer.

You're a nigger. That's literally worse than anything

Leftists with their addiction to huffing queefs are getting the shit kicked out of them all over again again over this.

Journalists lined up like pigs at the trough for this original story of le harassed wymyns, pic related, but she didn't actually exist so now they are spinning it into "harassment over existing"

archive.vn/mOG9m I archived 4channel before their mods take it down.

There is no "she" because "she" was just the face used for her bf in order to open doors and get him on the pro team with lower standards for acceptance. "She" provided side benefits in all the free publicity as well.

Attached: 1546658136968.jpg (1103x899, 115K)

>Women don't compete with men because few of them lack the basic desire to be a truly dedicated darkened room geek twitching from the sugar and caffeine of a mountain dew powered 21 hour binge, feeling the power flow through them as they killstreak some 15 year old German autist who is now smashing his keyboard and rage quitting

You're not wrong here, but your woman is obviously an outlier and nowhere representative of women in general. Congrats to you, but the truth is the more they force WOMYNZ IN GAMING the more it's going to continue to backfire like this. No one likes forced religion.

Based transfish

Oh look!
She's a feminist!
Isn't that precious!

wew

Attached: lywm.jpg (1335x1615, 179K)

Indeed

Attached: 1543192990757.jpg (800x936, 213K)

This is an evolving situation now that journalists are backpedaling and trying to spin their obvious fuckup away but pic related sums up the initial event and motivations thereof pretty well I believe.

Attached: 1546647295076.jpg (850x656, 87K)

Where do I find a qt aspergers wife

This story has real legs. Jow Forums can weaponize it to redpill more children like Gamergate did.

It's better than making yet another AOC thread.

lol makes sense to me. no different than that tranny mma fighter that puts bitches in the hospital.

saved....

Attached: 1512848467712.gif (302x302, 3.8M)