Democrats are refusing the Bible

They're either pledging on the Koran or refusing the Bible...wtf is wrong with these people?

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-004529.png (1440x2560, 914K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
archive.is/Fddrl
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being edgy

>implying Jow Forums is at all morally aligned with the bible
not talking about virtue signalling fags who say muh jesus, Jow Forums is morally secular in every aspect besides when it tries to act cool

>can't be sworn in
>not sworn in officially
>nothing they do is valid
Ok.

a) they are not real americans
b) they dont take the oath seriously at all
c) they plan to(or already have) broken the oath
d) they are enemies to all real americans
e) all of the above

Attached: 1545019001891.png (1200x758, 678K)

They are out of their minds. I’m not religious, but I take pride in my nation’s Christian values and culture. You don’t have to be a Christian to participate in traditional customs like cooperating with a fucking swearing in ceremony.

And there’s no such thing as being bisexual. That’s just being a greedy faggot. Or her her case a greddy dike.

good. us isn't a theocracy and christianity is trash.

There just edgy

Attached: B4EA755F-18D1-42C5-AE1C-F69D22335112.jpg (540x540, 82K)

Attached: free gift.jpg (1920x1061, 956K)

Good, bible is kiked

>Not swearing in on the Constitution
Christcucks are the worst.

>not religious
>takes pride in Christian traditions

lmao are you retarded?

Attached: 6b06fb6a9babc5376f46ad3106d35657.jpg (704x890, 225K)

country is going to hell. theres no doubt about it. too many freaks, immigrants and sjw's.

AMERICA is a Christian nation.

Leave Atheist, this forum is not for 2008 youtube commentators. Don’t make me report your Jew loving ass.

We are founded on it whether you like it or not.

Nah things are getting better.

Attached: 5718278dc0c3eb43a729f73a10208354.jpg (720x504, 84K)

Democrats have nothing but homos or Muslims or immigrants in Congress

The redcoats ain't comin', they're here

Probably the least of anyone's concerns to be honest

Christcucks BTFO

Attached: 9A0FBAC6-2834-4997-889D-F6D63CACC0F7.jpg (1160x629, 63K)

I have a feeling this is all a ruse to create a new Christian Reich that will decimate all this faggotry....

Attached: 1477213521973.png (650x886, 767K)

bi sexual woman is the bronze short sword of gay

trump deploys troops to fucking congo with violent election going on and ebola flying around

All christcucks should be crucified to bring them closer to their god. The world will be better off without any religious scum.

>sinema pretends to be conservative during her campaign
>turns liberal once she wins

The senate needs to be abolished.

We are Freemason republic. They are the farthest they can get from Christians

Words, words, words.

Attached: pSHdasD.jpg (960x960, 89K)

Attached: 5a179c584718bab11318129a2afeeadf.jpg (500x500, 47K)

DNC confirmed as fedora

If you kill us you will make us martyrs in the eyes of the lord.

And yet when they all took the oath of office they swore

>So help me GOD

You will know them by their fruits.

t. mudshit or gaytheist

Weeew

ironically the world is becoming much and much religious with the time, bad time being you i guess.

I'm willing to trade the theological inconvenience of your martyrdom in the eyes of your nonexistent god for the practical good of being rid of you

Living in a nation "founded" on ignorance does not mean you are obligated to take pride in the stupidity. That's just a weird excuse to abdicate any critical thought to whoever tells you what to believe and what to like. Think for yourself, moron.

For fuck's sake, not religious yet taking fucking pride in Christfaggotry...

Not the civilized world. Just the shithole nations.

Would taking the oath on the constitution be based?

fucking retards. i'm an atheist and i had to testify in court once. they made me hold my hand up and swear on the bible. i did it and then i lied my fucking ass off because haha fuck god. but they all believed me because they saw me take the oath. fucking retards.

>wtf is wrong with these people?

They unironically are pagan/satanists. I'm not even joking, a lot of people in power are sick in the head.

And yet, at least I'm not a dirty leaf.

trumptards are literally crying about this lol

Why are people making this out to be some dramatic thing? Literally nothing eventful happened

Fuck the bible, no different than swearing on Harry Potter book, it’s not Iran.

Btw there's nothing brave about being an openly bisexual women. Literally no one cares.

>bible
>jew guys made it

That’s what the Romans did and they’re all dead and gone now. Same as all the other Paganshits in Europe...

except the people crying about her not swearing on a bible

Yes, because nothing else has changed in 2000 years. That church of St. Peter is mostly good for giving comedians some paedophilia jokes to fall back on when the news is dreary.

faggots like you need to get a life with your Jow Forums is this or that shit, it's not a cult you faggot.

Is she /ourgirl/

Also if you dont find this women being bisexual incredibly sexy, you are broken.

Attached: 1544008540821.jpg (1011x1024, 97K)

sadly civilised nation refused to close their door.

You think this makes you look good...lol even Liberals are Christian in AMERICA

Retard detected

Attached: 1541720727171.jpg (517x687, 107K)

Nobody believed you & you broke the law and will end up in jail.

all that glam squad work can't hide a haggard face.

Az dems stole the election for her, there is nothing beneath her.

This

WRONG, fuckhead.
absolute insane nonsense
western law system are based off Roman Law, which existed before Christianity existed
western languages are based on indoeuropean languages, Malta is the only western country with semitic languages root
Most of the religious symbolism of the West is pagan as well, christian trees, easter, etc
the american constitution of 1789 does not even mention Jesus anywhere, and has the separation of state and church as one of its most explicit declarations
the founding fathers and most of western people for the last 1000 years have been deists. Whenever someone tried to take Jesus seriously, things went wrong very fast.

Attached: 8bedfaaa50c25d9195417d98b79a8c81.jpg (540x960, 60K)

republicans let in immigrants it was only a matter of time where christcuck morality allowed sjw/freaks to take hold.

McCarthy was right

I mean this genuinely.

Shutting down the House Unamerican Activities Committee was a colossal mistake.

>Christian Reich
laughable there will never be a christcuck reich if anything we already had that in the US for many years and a lotta good that fucking did.

>"no u" tier response

Irony.

It would be edgy fifteen years ago.

shut it you false flagging faggot. This cunt gets the rope along side all the christcuck pieces of shit.

Attached: 1529458487112.jpg (498x486, 49K)

Your mothers rancid cunt is trash, bitch tits.

Alex, what is the Mayflower Compact?
Alex, What is the Founders prayed to Jesus Christ before their meetings?
Alex, What is the mention of the Creator in the most important document we have?
Alex, why do all the Founders speeches and letters extensively talk about Jesus?

Atheists didn't even exist and the Constitution doesn't protect them. Separation of church and state is not in the Constitution and is a fraud lie by Atheists.

I'd say its karma but i dont believe in that garbage. You deserve it christcuck thanks to you we are in this situation. Fucking die.

Attached: 1536520256836.jpg (720x960, 68K)

THIS.

Attached: 1533667633618.jpg (675x602, 46K)

Reminder that Communist liberal doctrine was predominantly spread by christians in america. It blew up in the 60's when EVERYBODY was christian.

Many christians believe jesus himself espoused those beliefs.

Attached: 1527902293849.png (700x491, 304K)

Genuine question.

>Even Washington was a borderline deist and he understood the importance of Christianity. It was so common sense that everyone did.

I see your Washington and raise you a Jefferson:

"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."

"And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors."

...and Lincoln:

ΓÇ£The Bible is not my book nor Christianity my profession. I could never give assent to the long, complicated statements of Christian dogma.ΓÇ¥

Attached: 1515857818702.jpg (474x474, 35K)

Perhaps it is you who is the retard.

Attached: 1518354016148.png (500x522, 96K)

Romans tortured Christians and then we took over, so try it again, see what happens.

Attached: b8951c13d1c89b85490a9c5bd46aa7f1.jpg (499x404, 59K)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really makes me think.

Attached: 1527778405551.png (775x3500, 1.36M)

Yeah Jefferson NEVER said that quote. Liar, you've lost all credibility.

Larper detected.

you are dying out and deserve to die. Thanks to you this is what we get.

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk
>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR
>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z
>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf
>All Christians are Cucks #5
archive.is/Fddrl
>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo
>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf
>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ
>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY
>Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4

Attached: 1536818894783.jpg (676x1024, 111K)

I would use Charles Darwin's Origin of Species for my swearing in.

sure thing cuck read t. jew larper

Attached: 1531651310830.png (625x605, 54K)

Ouch. Truth hurts

>I see your Washington and raise you a Jefferson

Now quote that jefferson says that he is a Christian

That cartoon
Nailed it

reported to the court police.

>Impying you genuinely believe in Jupiter as your lord and savior
Shut up, you’re not impressing anyone kid.

Jow Forums is a Christian board, now git out

Attached: Gray+and+fit+with+good+balance+_2e55d296c385142fc169bb3a611d616d.jpg (706x575, 101K)

read

of course you'd know what is in the mind of every pagan. You jew worshiping shitstain.

this
also nice

>Atheists didn't even exist and the Constitution doesn't protect them. Separation of church and state is not in the Constitution and is a fraud lie by Atheists.
what did you mean by this?

Attached: 1522115287145.png (900x564, 548K)

Dems have read into the Hollywood/Media created bubble and jumped the shark, yet again.

People just want to be able to see a Doctor when they are sick, get a decent job, somewhere respectable to live, have a family. Who is addressing this? Not "I support my trans brothers, the cisheteropatriarchy will pay, Inshallah!"

blue wave is coming drumfkins

Okay tell me about your pagan holy texts then? What is your vision of the afterlife? Where do you congregate with peers in muttland to talk about Zeus and Hercules?