Why do black people keep knocking on my fucking door at night Jow Forums...

Why do black people keep knocking on my fucking door at night Jow Forums? I got this apartment in the summer and at least once a month there's some sketchy fuck knocking at my door after dark. Why are they doing it and how do I stop them? One of them just fucking knocked twice in the past 5 minutes.

Attached: 1543545839816.gif (394x310, 3.77M)

I don't know why but I may know how you can stop it/them from doing it again.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 75K)

Open the door naked and hard

I only have shitty anime convention katanas. The tip is sharp enough to impale them but they'd need to bash down my door or something first.

You're probably just being gang-stalked, it happens all the time

The previous tenant was a drug dealer

>not having a moat

This is what I assumed, but how do I stop these niggers from bothering me at night?

Wtf, have you asked them what they want?
Things like this are probably why they call them Spooks.
Where do you live?

Rural Maryland. Not a bad place at all which is why I'm fucking confused.

its the bum boy squad

BUM BOY SQUAD UP

HUT HUT HUT

Attached: 1542684132466.jpg (1080x1440, 282K)

finding out when you are home so they can rob you when you are not

Leave a note and tell them you the other person moved

But it's always at night when the lights are on and someone is obviously home.

Listen, this is perfect. Grab your gun and pretend you aren't home. As soon as they break in you get free target practice without having to pay to go to the range.

It's a win-win.

This.

put a fucking note on your door that says "NO DRUGS FUCK OFF"

It should be legal to shoot people who disturb your sleep regardless if they are niggers or not.

I suppose you are looking for something more complicated than them just being dumb niggers who want to rob you?

They are simple creatures user.... disappointingly so.

Tape a sign to the door to stop knocking, because you're not connected to the previous dude.

>expecting niggers to read

Attached: 1513283222571.gif (244x168, 640K)

Former tenant was black; they always just stop by their buddies' places without calling first.

either

this

or they're trying to see whether there's someone home so they can rob your shit

Scouting to see whatcha got, who you are, assessing your threat level etc. If you weren’t white trash you would own a house faggot.

As you guessed the previous tenant was probably a drug dealer.

Just answer the door and ask them who they are looking for. They will realise their dealer has gone and they will have no reason to come back. Word will spread quickly that the dealer is gone and within 6 months you will have no problems. Maybe the occasional person who's out of the loop but there's nothing you can do about that.

Well then I don't know? Maybe ask one suggestion is to have a firearm ready just in case. If it is due to the prior tennant put a sign up.

Aussie yes

Attached: TheEternalAussie.jpg (500x600, 66K)

Seems a little passive aggressive to do anything about niggers.
>buying a house in MD
lmfao I may as well let the niggers in and hand them all my shit if I'm going to get raped that hard. This is my first real job out of school so I'm waiting until I can live in a decent state

My girlfriend keeps getting sketchy calls from people speaking in Spanish, mouthing the equivalent of "the package is ready". And when she asks who it is, they hang up.

Literally tell them to fuck off

It’s called nigger knocking user, fairly common for a poorfaggot like yoy

Do you talk to them?

> Be me
> Live in hood because cheap and bluepilled
> 15 minute walk to work
> Nogs talk to me every single day
> By talk I mean "ask for money"
> Some asks were weird and creative
> "Money for my baby, she need diapers"
> "Hi I have AIDS, I'm raising awareness, can you help me out?"
> "This" (points at toothless whore) "is Lashawnda, she know I run things round here, lemme shake your hand I don't care who sees"
> *hands me a used business card and a pen, asks me to write my phone number on the business card*
After 3 months word got around that I was cool but never gave out free money so they stopped asking.

Also, when it snowed the sidewalks were only shoveled wide enough for 1 person to walk in the shoveled part requiring someone to step out of the way. I noticed a "hood hierarchy" where the smaller noods stepped into the snow to make way for the bigger noods. femnoods always made way for diknoods. I, being white, made way for everybody, and played it cool. It worked out OK, except for the soul-crushing reality of living in noodtown with other people who chose to live in noodtown.

A buddy of mine got his car stolen. My (old and busted, manual transmission) car was always mysteriously unlocked whenever I went to drive it.

That's her pimp calling, dummy.

>risk your life just to murder someone for no reason, potentially don’t kill them and get financially destroyed by them for injuring them while robbing you, or kill them and get financially destroyed by their family in civil suits, get your character assassinated by the media, potentially give democrats on the hill a reason to ram through some anti-self defense legislation, or just get wasted by his rusty tec9 you didn’t know he was packing in his gym shorts
great idea

Attached: 2BCBAA80-C09A-4D73-BE80-0FD75CB57E2A.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

>Do you talk to them?
I barely talk to them. And I don't even live in the hood which makes it all more baffling. I literally lived in the hood before this and while I got gunshots outside my window, I rarely ever got knocks on the door.

>I got this apartment
>niggers knocking on my door at night
Live in nigger housing, win nigger visits...

Attached: thinkaboutit.gif (552x304, 2.81M)

>I barely talk to them
Meant I barely even leave my apartment. Never talk to anyone. I've been drinking.

Can't wait to have user's girlfriend get tamed by my eleven inch whang. ;)

>>>get

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YES!
And when you do it make sure to have like a rabid dog rape look in your eyes!

>girlfriend
implying he doesn't suck cock

They are casing your place, seeing when would be the best time to break in and rob it while you aren't there.

That would be gross to clean up and it would be days before you could go back to normal without cops and coroners bothering you.

Look near your house for signs indicating a "drug dealer spot" i.e. a pair of shoes over a telephone wire, or a kid's BMX bike locked up and left to rust nearby. If you see 2 such items bracketing the house that's a clear sign a dealer was there. Remove those items and the traffic should stop.
Also, if it's a first floor apartment, an alarm that automatically calls the police when triggered is a prudent idea. ADT is the slightly overpriced normie option. Nest Aware is the hip googlecuck option. One of those or a large dog is almost a requirement. (A different sketchy apartment situation I foolishly lived in many years ago had some suspicious visitors like you describe, and also in an unrelated incident was broken into more than once. It hurts to be bluepilled...)

Talk behind the closed locked door in different voices and languages, say shit like the devil lives here in gravelly voice, plead sometimes like small child being held captive, knock back like poo and yell out this is the fbi we have a search warrant. Be creative. It will stop soon enough.

need sounds more voodoo related. and maybe come out the door pointing a bone at them. saying imma stealing your erection

Install bars on your windows and purchase this thing called a "police lock" and have it installed. Pic attached. This thing basically makes it impossible to break down your door. Failing that, install an additional deadbolt and a chain if you haven't already. They are looking to break in most likely, either to rob you or to rob the old drug dealer that lived there (yes they might be that dumb) - so don't make it easy. Get a gun if you are a state where you can get one. If not, a nice bat is pretty good and nothing wrong with that laying around in your house. Be aware. Be prepared. Be safe.

Attached: police lock.jpg (300x450, 23K)

They are scouting your house to establish your work schedule and see if anyone else lives there so they can rob you.

Yes but you get to kill niggers for free, legally.

Have you tried sticking one of these signs to your door?

Attached: images.png (316x160, 4K)

Call the police

ABSOLUTELY THIS
Watch ur back OP

Lol if this happened here the nog would just get beat up

Open the door for a nigger? Straya fucking abo

Wtf is nood supposed to symbolize?

Put police caution tape outside your door. You can buy it on Amazon.

They want to see who's and what is inside. Expecially at night. Normal people are asleep/know to not knock on doors at 3am unless it's an actual emergency.

I live in the south with niggers, this is just normal. They think they are slick but it's super obvious. They will try and find out what car you drive too and will hang out in the stairwells above and below to watch you leave.

Get. A. Gun

You WILL wake up to one in your home soon. Do not wait. Fuck liberals, fuck democrats, fuck everyone else. You need to protect yourself.

>WANNA FUCK?!

>bluepilled

fuck off

>This is what I assumed, but how do I stop these niggers from bothering me at night?
Hang a sign on your door as others have said. Use Pic related.

Attached: Police-surveillance-notice[1].jpg (1204x864, 239K)