TSA agents calling in sick

All the news of TSA agents not showing up to a job that does not pay made me realize-

>TSA scrambles to cover security at airports
>Hire/use temps with no training or interest in security
>Only one person has to get through with bad intent and SNACKBARs on a plane
>National Security emergency, either Pelosie folds or Trump uses Executive Order to fix the problem.

youplayedyourself.exe

Attached: 1531837979227.jpg (848x1200, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/7619/9-most-bankrupt-states-america-yours-list-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck dude, Ive been laughing my fucking ass of for the last 3 days straight. this is so fucking awesome

EBTs stop working next month

THIS IS GOING TO BE FUCKING GLORIOUS

lmao
things will get interesting

we have over 1.5 million federal employees we do not need. fuck them. leeches.

States will cover it if they have to. They're not going to risk a tier 1 chimpout

several states are already bankrupt....because of pension shortfalls

if he gets his chimpout, he gets his national emergency

if a plane falls out of the sky, he gets his national emergency

he is not going to fold

if he does get a chipout, all the non voters will suddenly get scared and vote for him during re-election. If Dems offer him $5 Billion now, hes going to ask for the whole wall to be paid

Trump can declare an emergency without any of that shit happening, he could do it right now if he really wanted to. There will be no chinpouts, EBT will absolutely remain funded even if states have to reallocate their budgets to do it. There is 0 chance of any governor risking the certain riots that'll occur if niggers don't get their benefits

Illinois is busted as fuck, Chicago chimpout soon lads

Attached: calvin.jpg (1446x2000, 2.27M)

Cant wait until niggas snap over SNAP
Kill em all and let God sort em out burger bros

>Destroying your own country just to build a wall that wont even work

Attached: 1462893671654.png (299x301, 134K)

soon enough we're the UK

Attached: ukdifference.jpg (1471x1087, 421K)

Hold the fucking phone, is that a lewded fucking Earth, like the planet. wtf I want to stick my dick in the earth now. Lets hope Shad does not do anything to it.

>newfag doesn't know about earth-chan

Mate, I have not been on the internet for 2 years. Lived without internet for 2 years. Rundown?

Compared to the alternative:
>Destroying your country

Sometimes, you gotta take it to the brink before you save it

some men just want to watch the world burn. fuck magatards, america is burning and i am loving it

this was exactly my point

dailywire.com/news/7619/9-most-bankrupt-states-america-yours-list-aaron-bandler

aint going to be any state funds available after a few months, especially when IRS wont be processing income tax returns

caboose

>listen to NPR since the shitbox truck I have to use from work doesn't have any means of nothing but radio and it's honestly a good station when they aren't talking news or politics (i like classical desu)
>every time there's speaking its a bunch of cucks losing their shit over "trumps shutdown"
>mfw the shutdown is an absolute nothing burger to anyone that isn't in govt. or using the event as a means of bashing cheeto hitler

>mfw I really REALLY wish this could happen

Attached: 1517775478698.jpg (407x453, 61K)

Does anyone have the chimpout tier list?

I got you

Attached: 1539409215032.jpg (1008x1260, 315K)

Thanks fren. EBT not being funded would trigger an immediate CAT 2.

Just like in Rome, when the bread runs out, time for an old fashion circus

The Dems want a shutdown because they think they can impeach Trump with it

Trump wants a shutdown because he believes he can get re-elected with it

Republicans want a shutdown because it doesnt involve them, and its going to be a lot of fun to watch

>Destroying your own country
>your own country

kek, niggers always destroy their own communities

Attached: 1452236087253.jpg (818x818, 115K)

So what? Just cut gib programs while the government is shutdown. When the government comes back then all the welfare is gone, even if we don't get a wall and we save some tax payer money. Hell, start doing tax cuts during the shutdown even better.

>not taking advantage of the situation and making mommy earth a 4.54 billion year old loli
yikers

EBT is what is destroying your country slowly like a cancer. Cutting it out will be painful, but worth it. Be prepared for major increases in black on white crime though.

“Security” that steals your shit

>states re allocate budgets
>actual workers get IOUs while gibsmedats keep EBT
Beautiful

>people on EBT are members of my community
Sorry, I live in a city not a prison.

its a test actually, if they dont chipout, he knows he can cut EBT some more

that is why the fence now, to catch illegals, who are wanted, as they try to sneak back into Mexico

people going to report illegals in jobs, so they can be freed up, cuz no EBT

Dude, most states are running on Fed gibs too. Not only will they not be able to cover de gibs they're gonna chimp out for their own gibs

>Lived without internet for 2 years. Rundown?
Trump made us jump time lines at least twice so he could become president and avoid WW3, with some becoming insane in the process resulting in the current spree of trans and Zoy people.

Shit, you're right man. That's it. They went nuts because Trump is fucking with the matrix to make all this happen. This explains everything. No bullshit, you actually made me feel better. God damn Tesla. He saved the world.

Attached: 1530221640221.jpg (899x720, 75K)

Also, checked.

Attached: 1515388053483.png (640x1136, 773K)

There is no such thing as coincidences burger brother, we all ended up here for a reason.

>5051
>5253

PNW bro here.
Preliminary tests show that, at least in my sector, the cancellation of EBT would result in an almost immediate Tier 3, with the possibility of it metastasizing in to a Tier 4 once the Redskins start running out of firewater on their reservations.