HAPPENING! MIND CONTROL

ZUCC IS LITERALLY TESTING MIND CONTROL DEVICES ON MONKEYS!

businessinsider.com/chan-zuckerberg-research-implantable-brain-device-primates-2018-12?IR=T

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his pediatrician wife, Priscilla Chan, have sold 29 million Facebook shares to raise $5 billion for an ambitious biomedical-research program called the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative (CZI).
Related to the CZI is the Chan-Zuckerberg Biohub, which employs top-notch scientists from Stanford University, UC Berkeley, and UC San Francisco.
Researchers including a Biohub investigator are studying a wireless implantable brain device, called the "Wand" for short, in primates.
Published on New Year's Eve, their first study details how the Wand records, stimulates, and disrupts movement in real time.

WON'T BE LONG BEFORE WE ALL HAVE ONE IMPLANTED IN OUR BRAINS!

Attached: zucc.jpg (300x200, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/23pXqY3X6c8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_stimulation_reward
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?patentnumber=5159703
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump

In the future "racism" is cured by neural implants

Attached: 240.jpg (780x520, 118K)

Some team of autistic hackers will reverse engineer it and reprogram it to replace their conscience with arch linux

>Placed on top of the monkey's head, the wireless, palm-sized Wand device connected directly to its brain and could record, stimulate, and modify its behavior in real time. Nature Biomedical Engineering / Chan-Zuckerberg Biohub

jesus fuck

Attached: 5c268648e04d6253c95ce8c3-960-762.png (960x762, 256K)

i fear they will manage to make it microscopic and they will implant it in us when we least expect it

Shit I've gotta up my pace on these fuckers, I'm gonna fucking take this shit for myself and absolutely gank em

>The Wand could "sense" when the primate was about to move the joystick and stop that movement with a targeted electric signal sent to the right part of its brain, Muller said. And since the machine was wireless, the monkey didn't need to be physically confined or attached to anything for it to work.
>"This device is game-changing in the sense that you could have a subject that's completely free-moving and it would autonomously, or automatically, know" when and how to disrupt its movement, said Muller.
>"Right now we can take a specific motor function, sense that it's happening, and disrupt it," said Muller.

Are they even trying to sound non-dystopian, or do they have such control now that they don't care about their plans being revealed?

Or Doom

dont let this thread die

I knew I had to outpace these motherfuckers.
Goddamnit RISEN, I fucking hate you. We will win, I'll make sure of it. The Life system will never be yours.

Assuming 100 percent implant rate how bad could it be? Sure we essentially be an ant colony serving technocratic overlords we wouldn't even know exist, but with any luck they would give us forced happiness that would be better than the blue pills they hand out now.

they were doing this 70 years ago

Avatar was low key about the current state of human testing.

"The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed. 16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the markā€”the name of the beast or the number of its name..."

I want you to think about the fact this was written before computers had been invented.

Ready Player One
and Valerian also.
Just watch them on Slo-Mo if you can't follow the imagery.
BIG MARKET

You fags are crying about this bringing us one step closer to a dystopian world and I'm just sitting here thinking how terrorists could strap this to a crazy monky wearing a C4 bag and pilot him remotely

lmao

kill them. this is your last chance

Bump

Attached: 20190104_105605.jpg (2576x1932, 1.34M)

They'll have their dystopia in 15 years at least. I think After WW3 is when they really want to implement this stuff and make it mandatory. I hope almost everyone would be smart enough to refuse it so i'm not sure how they'll get us to accept it. My guess is probably through fear from war and happenings they have planned for us soon.

Attached: gggggg.jpg (500x512, 55K)

Everything falls apart in 17.

Government implants this into a seemingly normal person, whose brain is then hijacked into committing acts of terror.

Cerebral hacking now I guess. Time to make some tachikomas.

Just participate in it and broke it down, fags.

And X-COM 2 with the Advent

LIKE WUT IF YOU CUD MIND CUNTROL A MUNKEY TO STREAM FORTNITE AND BUT EVERY TIME IET PEELED A BANNANA IT WUZ YER DICK MATE CRAZY INNIT

>implying they will tell you what it truly is
more likely to be a special "Health implant" against some dangerous outbreak they will release years before

This. Modifying animals via brain implants is OLD tech. who the fuck knows what's really happening.
youtu.be/23pXqY3X6c8

Recommend "minds of men" doc

I watched a movie about this on netflix once. Don't remember what it was called, but the zuckerberg guy died in the end.

When system is started author is not needed.

>with any luck

Does life fill you with optimism that luck favors benign happiness?

Fuck niggers and chinks

bump?

During wartime it'll be the patriotic duty to not be a Russian bot.
Though the Russians will hack these things and have Americans roll over each other and die.

I tried to warn you this was happening when that whore left DARPA. Unfortunately none of you will be interested until they start shoving these things up your retarded asses.

>brain implants
>end disease
BULLSHIT
how stupid do they think we are?

I don't care as long as I can see my friend's puppy do cute stuff on Facebook.

let me guess, facebook is coming out with a "smart" headband soon, right?

I know some of the researchers involved in this exact project. It's not mind control. It's to operate robot arms for disabled people and to input signals for people with seizures and such. Muskito is the one working on mind control.

Attached: 487130_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 159K)

i'll tell you a secret: we don't know how the mind works, so there is no implantable device that can be inserted into the brain to control it.
>but but his arm jerks when we apply voltage to this electrode
get the fuck out of here you no science fags. you don't know the current level of research and you don't know anything about any fields of science. you sit here on your stupid couch and type up bullshit. other bullshitters repeat it a few times and poof. a meme is born. kys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_stimulation_reward

They reptiles just want to find out where the crystal coconut is

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_stimulation_reward
kys, you can read every wikipedia page in existence and still know nothing. fucking wikipedia. holy shit.

>connected directly to the brain
You can't make stuff like that very small

satanist's next move

nazi

All the braying a kvetching over guns in America, and yet this goes on a day to day basis. Wheres your 3rd amendment then you niggers? The rest of the world has been waiting for you chucklefucks to rise up for fucking years. It's time now goddamnit, get your guns out and stop this madness.

this, deluge of fire, God makes tabula rasa in 2036

>Chan-Zuckerberg
Zuck-Chan would sound much better. I'm disappointed.

Attached: B8B4AD3A-B262-4077-86AE-7335A4D60C9F.jpg (700x781, 15K)

>Zhan-Cuckerberg

What's the point of making implantable brain devices to control the goyim if there are more and more signs that the Sun is going crazy and we'll eventually get EMP'd? Are kikes THAT retarded to rely so much on "muh IQ and tech" ? This one is a no-brainer.

>dystopian
>we're just learning more about the brain to help humanity, goy

Attached: Coincindence.png (723x540, 255K)

Doesn't change the fact you were wrong.

>how stupid do they think we are?

With just a few million more blacks, society will be stupid enough to make this mandatory, along with every circumcision. But don't worry, they will make sure it's done through (((democracy))). Doesn't that sound nice?

Attached: iq decline.jpg (634x414, 43K)

patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?patentnumber=5159703
A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low or very high audio frequency range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude or frequency modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener.

brown masses are easier to convince.

KIKES CONTROLLING NIGGERS
NEWS AT 11
lol

luckily there will be an inescapable 5G network already in place

in the future
mark will decide if you're gay and how many niggers you are in love with

>custom gui application
are you niggers serious
patents are so niggered

RF device manipulating brains
>reminder facebook wants to create their own handset that you hold up to your head
all it would be is some BS "signal boost" audio carrier wave that creates, in the digital form, the right carrier wave to push into your brain

>Mark Zuckerberg and his pediatrician wife, Priscilla Chan, have sold 29 million Facebook shares
>and his wife
lel, he needs his wife's permission

and commie niggers

Zucc is a communist criminal who created more dossiers on US citizens than all dossiers ever created by the stasi, ss, kgb, cia, fbi combined and went ahead and sold those dossiers to MI6

he should be hung from the neck until dead publicly for this treason and his company liquidated and the funds distributed among the victims

Attached: eMm76Xzzh8t34Uyu.jpg (755x943, 172K)

>>Placed on top of the monkey's head, the wireless, palm-sized Wand device connected directly to its brain and could record, stimulate, and modify its behavior in real time
wow so he's rehashing the Jose Delgado mind control? we've had that working since this 60s, this is marketing