DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING Jow Forums??

Question for ya Jow Forums.

Is it just me, or have you been seeing a ton of AOC threads lately? Of course you have.

Let me clear my throat a second. Haaaahhhhkkmmmmm.

STOP GIVING THIS GOBLINA ATTENTION YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!! YOU'RE BASICALLY DOING THE SAME THING TO HER THAT WE DID TO TRUMP!!!!!! YOU'RE MEMEING HER INTO RELEVANCY!!! STOP FALLING FOR THE SHILL THREADS AND SAGE EVERY LAST AOC YOU SEE!!!! YOU'RE GIVING HER FREE PUBLICITY!!!

Look, I know she's fucking retarded and funny to watch, but seriously guys fucking stop.

Attached: 43443434434.jpg (174x250, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harrisonclemens.com/are-the-democrats-serious-with-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

harrisonclemens.com/are-the-democrats-serious-with-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/

It's a Discord raid, but by making this thread you just fueled the fire.

Thanks user
I know but I'm trying to make people aware of it before it's to late

Pay for advertising like everyone else.

he is from that raid retard
sage

I'm not but that's the spirit vlad

Bots, Liberal social groups and leafs are posting them. Just ignore and sage the posts

>You
just by Q-threads one could take the hint that majority of posters right now are paid shills.

>Blames Jow Forums for posts on board
>Does exactly what is blaming Jow Forums for
Fuck off shill.

Attached: cock crickets.jpg (800x600, 114K)

just a bunch of low life that need mor fap material on a daily basis.

Obama looks kind of cute with lipstick hm

My fav goblinaposting is when they pretend shes really hot. What a time to be alive, they came to shill this on Jow Forums at least it built a reservoir of dislike for crazyhorse.

Attached: 1546663621332.jpg (600x418, 92K)

They went too far forcing this shit.

At first it was actually an organic-ish meme. She has big titties and a somewhat attractive personality so it was funny to talk about her milkies and do the whole beta worship thing of calling her a queen and all that shit, the fact that she’s a communist just made it funnier.

But as usual they went to far and are killing it. Same happened with Tina Tequila if you guys remember that.

Eventually AOC will probably end up wordfiltered (which should inadvertently make age of consent discussions amusing when people post carelessly)

Attached: 0CDCEA28-889A-4976-8459-ECC1010A3655.jpg (304x400, 33K)

dude chill

Attached: 1546666993044.png (1288x759, 120K)

Nah, c'mon Man..

Attached: Mac, I'm ready.png (831x671, 917K)

Jannies are comped and pushing degenerate shit.

pic related

Attached: 1546677332015.png (1637x945, 244K)

Is this legit? Can we literally murder these fucks?

bump

agreed. it was kind of funny in the beginning. shit got old and stale and they have burned it to the ground. half of pol is aoc threads. the bots, liberal fag spam discord teams, or leafs, are trying to hit every angle of a conversation to keep her name going. but they fail to realize that she is shit and no matter how much muh native advertisement they do, she sucks and no one likes her. liberals fail at everything

>AOC threads
just fill them with dead niggers and holocaust denial and move on

Attached: gore-brazil-deathsquad.webm (352x640, 1.36M)

It's shills. There are entire discords devoted to spamming Jow Forums and pushing her. Don't forget to do one more thing while you're at it.

Attached: sage.jpg (1024x676, 82K)