I am currently reading this translated version of the Koran so I can understand it better, how do you feel about that?

I am currently reading this translated version of the Koran so I can understand it better, how do you feel about that?

Attached: untitled.png (640x480, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_jesus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read it after Sept 11 because people kept saying "but it's not what Islam is".
It's exactly what Islam is, if only people cared to open the book instead of listening to other idiots who haven't read the book.

The Quran is actually less violent than the Bible.

>muh violent book
>muh violent verses

I never get this, do you think it's a manual?

There's also less of it than the bible.
That's like the old argument where people said there's less murder and killing in the Koran.
Pic related

Attached: 1546057310211.png (900x900, 813K)

Muslim here. It's good to read whatever interests you.

are u fookin stoopid

the bible is a holy book too in islam, and the koran is just the sequal and the latest, like how the New Testament for Christianity
You dont deserve to have an opinion at this point

I have Saudia Arabia’s English translation of the Quran on my iCloud. You cannot read more than 5 pages without it commanding you to incite violence on behalf of Allah. I enjoy showing it to people that tell me how peaceful Islam is.

Good. Know your enemy.

>Koran is the sequel
Fucking remakes always suck

Attached: 1546057310222.png (497x338, 39K)

why not the bible
also piss on it when you're done, please

1) wow a picture so trustworthy

2) the koran is much shorter than the bible so look at frequencies, also this doesn't consider context like a bunch of the old testament is just stories about god whereas the koran is instructions how to rape the infidels

3) none of it matters because islam is more violent than basically anything

if i tell you 5 times not to behead someone and the koran says to behead someone 1 time you tell me "wow it says behead 5x more than koran islam so peaceful" fuck off EU sophistry jew

I'm reading the New Testament to learn the ways of the Lord.

Not saying anyone's stupid for not knowing this, because maybe you were just never educated to the fact, but it's absolutely true.

Muslims consider Abraham and Moses good Muslims, and that threw me for a loop when I learned it because the word "Muslim" didn't exist for over a thousand years later, but basically I guess it means "devout follower" or some such. The consider the entire OT as the history of their people, because they're somehow the descendants of Ishmael's lost tribe or some such. So Ishmael, Abraham's son through his servant is also a prophet to them, and something like a patriarch.

Muslims believe Jesus existed, but see him as a good prophet, not divinity, and put "peace be upon him" after his name.

Read something completely retarded in translation of quran
>It doesn't translate well, you can only understand it in arabic
Read it in arabic, still retarded

How many times does the bible instruct you on penalty of death to kill people of other religions? Get back on your bicycle and go back to your hippie commune.

yfw you realize Muslims are Jews with the extra prophet Muhammed and the extra book Quran.

Attached: fuckbrain.jpg (500x541, 176K)

>meme flag
kys
The Koran together with hadiths (you can't really have one without the other, don't try and lie abdul) say to do just that.
There's also a very specific definition of innocents and those who should be forgiven. Hint: It doesn't apply to non-muslims.
Now, go and read it yourself or alternatively, stop trying kitman tactics.

The New Testament or the Torah?

It says servants of God killed people for their land under God's decree. re:Jericho, and others.

It says there will be a war against and generally people fill this with "the antichrist and its followers", altho antichrist is only mentioned as a spirit that exists in the land which denies Christ, so there is an example of questionable interpretation and "sides" in a holy war.

Typical English versions of the Quran are translated in very favourable and tame language, to the point that the text is practically entirely paraphrased (poorly). Also, you NEED to understand the principle of abrogation and how it applies to Islam & the Quran, as well as what "scholarly consensus" means in regards to Islam (hint: it doesn't mean what you think it means).

If you want to read legitimate versions (ie, not entirely paraphrased) of the Quran and understand it properly, you basically need to know Arabic and already have a good understanding of Islam.

Resident evil
Shadow warrior
Metroid 2, Zero Mission
Burnout Paradise
Tactics Ogre
Flashback
Romancing saga

How else are you going to learn Devil Worship?

How do people stretch the meanings of things to mean something else completely?

This, to me, is decidedly not Christianity.
youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac
But they "get the ideas" from Christianity.

"THIS MEANS WAR!! THIS MEANS WAR!!"~crazy lady in charge of abusing children

"Muslims do it", is the premise that lady has in another excerpt from that documentary. I'm not sure those people doing that are real Muslims, any more than these are real Christians.

You realise that having such a visceral reaction to a bundle of pages probably translate to fear and uncertainty of your already-held belief, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_jesus

Use it like a tool it’s basically a free guide on how to beat muslins at their own game
One rando scripture is always good to know if you have to use one in an emergency, trick them into thinking your not an infidel then jump em