What is the point of marriage?

What is the point of marriage?

My grand mother recommended and arranged me to marry a woman.
She is 6/10 and not educated well(graduated from community college)
She wants to be a housewife and want kids.

Seriously, is there any merits of marriage?
I would rather marry a girl who is more educated and independent, strong woman...

Attached: 1499464862501.jpg (597x589, 80K)

If you want kids you should marry her and improve your pathetic birth rate. If not don't marry, ever.

ok. so I shouldn't... But my parents and grand parents strongly encourage me to marry... It's beyond annoying

All marriage ends with divorce.

"Marriage" traditionally was a way to formalise illegal adultery.

Nowadays, divorce industry is the primary source of income for more than half of western women.

that's because your life is their comedy relief. They don't really care about you, same way as you don't really care about others.

Feel for op.
Typical ching Ching girl

Attached: images-21.jpg (181x279, 6K)

lucky bastard, you should take the offer and have children. Having children will fulfill your life and you get to pass on your family history, national traditions and culture.

Attached: japanese anon.jpg (720x665, 47K)

Ill take her

they are still lightyears more fuckable than the loony left user

Attached: 1537270219621.jpg (591x672, 49K)

Take off the proxy, amerishart, and fuck off with your bait.

She's hot. Would rather eat her ass then ching chong

Show them the divorce rate/rape figures every time they nag. Counter their nagging EVERY TIME. That's how I shut up my parents.

She looks like this(a bit uglier and older though)

Attached: d26205-46-460603-1.jpg (650x650, 193K)

>Would rather eat her ass then ching chong
Her ass tastes like her dad's google history

i'd say fuck it user, better a retarded ugly wife than none at all, especially an ugly retarded wife that loves you.

You all look the same to me. Mongoloids are not diverse at all

How old are you? After a while you just want a companion(wife) and a reason to not kill yourself(kids).

You fucking lucky bastard... just do it. 6/10 is above average and she wants to your housewife! Who cares if she's dumb! That just means she's easier to train!

Arranged marriage lucky ass.

Kawaii

>Dads gewgle history

Attached: images(2).jpg (220x220, 7K)

To be offered that for free is pretty sweet, I'd seriously consider it

From the POV of roasties you’re their meal ticket/retirement plan.

From the POV of government you’re a useful patsy taking one for the team by removing one more would-be old wine aunt from the welfare rolls.

Does that sound cynical? Yes, but it’s also true.

>I would rather marry a girl who is more educated and independent, strong woman...
That's because you're a weak man, you need a second mommy. Strong woman will put you under her heel and then she'll throw you away like a beaten whore.

Attached: 1545042150433.jpg (300x297, 27K)

This

you're in a great spot OP, take this chance while you have it, before she gets even older and further clouds your decision.

No women are smart. They have 1 role and that's to cook, clean , give you sex and raise children.

6 out of 10 ain't bad and it's affordable. If you look for a 7 8 or 9, prepare to waste lots of time and money with no gurantee you'll even find one for keeps

Nice how much of a shit you give about only the surface being her education and looks. Tells us plenty about yourself as a person.

A strong marriage produces a strong family and quality children, better on average than any other form of family or parenting arrangement.

If the propagation of your race is something you're concerned with then marriage to a good woman who would be a caring and nurturing mother is highly valuable, and the best way to ensure you play your small role in making the next generation smarter and more capable.

you have to realize this is jap land, and an arranged marriage, what else is he really supposed to know/care about here? It's not like jap women have super interesting personalities, and if she did don't you think OP would have said anything about that, or even made this thread at all?

>I'm a 2/10 but feel entitled to a 9/10 chick with a doctorate
Guess what you socially awkward dork, not everyone is going to get the 10/10 pure virgin waifu with a sluts body or a 10/10 chad thundercock with a sports car and private practice. The average person is a 5/10 and the overwhelming majority of people settle.

Attached: 1527163264138.jpg (500x571, 37K)

>My grand mother recommended and arranged me to marry a woman.
>She is 6/10 and not educated well(graduated from community college)
>She wants to be a housewife and want kids.
You are incredibly lucky and unappreciative.

Go and make her happy and raise little kids with her. You're literally given a free ticket out of Incelville and you're complaining about it.

6/10 is above average, and I think you're probably being unfair in your rating too.

His 6\10 would be your 2\10

Don’t do it OP.

Marriage is for cucks, if you have to sell your freedom and independence to get breeding rights you’re basically accepting that your sex is itself worthless

The rating system should be beyond just looks. Take my wife for example. If we were both rating ourselves we would probably have been 7/10s in our prime - at best. However if I were to rate her abilities as a mother and housewife, she's a 10/10. Most women you see who are 10/10 attractive are probably at absolute best a 2-3/10 as housewives and mothers. Combined I'm with a 17/20 wife while the guy who held out for a 10/10 is really with a 12/20 wife.

Oh but his dick feels oh so fantastic, right? The thing virgins looking for 10/10s will never understand is that for every 10/10 woman there's a man who has been fucking her who is bored of her pussy and sick of her shit. Looks fade, and even beautiful women who are great in bed will get boring over the course of years. My 7/10 wife might become a 5/10 by the time she's 40, but she'll still be a 10/10 mother. The 10/10 roastie who settled down will also be a 5/10 by the time she's a 40 year old mother, but she'll still be a 2/10 as a parent and housewife.

That means the only men who should give a shit if someone is 10/10 in looks are the MGTOW crowd who want no strings, no children/family and are only in it for the pump and dump, in which case you'd better be a hyper chad or rich, otherwise you're going to have a hard time when you're 45 finding a sexy 23 year old 10/10 to hop on your penis and you'll wish you had some 6/10 past her prime wife who loves you to hop on your cock every now and then.

You make a lot of good points. Looks only matter up to the point of "Am I capable of being attracted to this person?". Obviously, you wouldn't want to marry someone if they are so unattractive to you that the thought of being intimate with them repulses you, but they don't need to be 10/10 by looks alone. It's a lot more important for them to have an ideal personality than ideal appearance. A 7/10 can easily become a 10/10 if you have a genuine connection with them, while a 10/10 can drop to a 2/10 if you realize that their personality is insufferable.

Have you met her?
What about her personality?
If she is a control freak, forget it.
If she is ready to be somewhat submissive, get married and make her the wife you dream of.

Well they came from a world where there was room for marriage and kids. Both literally and figuratively.
You have to break with their traditions because times have changed. Sorry it falls on you but they figuratively live in the past.

Ah, south Korea trying to lower the birthrate of the Japs again. Invasion 2050?