Kraut und Hack General

ITT please post significant information found in the german hack.

Quick rundown.
Someone leaked private info of many German politicians, musicians, actors and media persons.
Afd (populist right wing party) was left out. Info contains telephone numbers, addresses, bank accounts, chats, pictures much more. Looks like everything came from private accounts (not government servers).
English article here:

techcrunch.com/2019/01/04/germany-data-breach-lawmakers-leak/

BUT I haven't seen anything significant. Anyone found something?

What we we got from yesterday's general:

Some journo is into scat and dominatrix stuff.

Claudia Roth tried to push the muh Russia meme into British media in connection with brexit.

German media Der Spiegel already claims the hackers were right wing, gamer, incel types.

Attached: 4XQZ4LZJBVIGI3JUWKBUFUGJGY.jpg (320x213, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/448070-explosion-afd-office-germany/
pastebin.grey.pw/?8823f236491e023d#aJ5LpRyawaTzaFJIvMXO1ZZ/aq 6ATeJstgb0gWj1ow=
ladysina.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coton_de_Tulear
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link to the general from yesterday?

Attached: 2cef34eb11cab30fc360430c539467c6.jpg (356x512, 48K)

Man how do I do the thingy with the arrow?

Oh it did....

Tweet from Spiegel online. Major German journal

Attached: spiegel gamer.png (766x286, 29K)

Request from rayk anders for a scat session. Rayk makes movies against conspiracy theorists and the German equivalent of any right

Attached: 99f0fc6bd1.jpg (1024x476, 98K)

>link to the general from yesterday?
Downloads on that page

Claudia Roth. Asking to push muh Russia about brexit into UK media.
Translation:

Dear Konsti (Konstatin von Notz)

I just met an old acquaintance. Peter has been a remarkable Diplomat - former British ambassador in Ankara and lastly ambassador in the US. He is horrified by the Brexit decision and he said that we only have a few month left to strenghten our critique and as a consequence pressuring the parliament into make a favorable decision - independent regarding party affiliation.

I told him that you always voiced concerns regarding the influence of the referendum by moscow. Peter is very interested in hearing your opinion on the topic and maybe you would be even able to talk to british journalists on the matter as this isn't really discussed in the british debate.

It would really by great if you could contact Peter - he's a great man, a passionate european and democrat.

Attached: 1546599011760.jpg (1600x531, 101K)

Attached: 1546617126617.png (1584x2459, 817K)

I downloaded one of the archives and it's password protected. Why?

Is the Krautbro who dug through / organized everything yesterday still around or did he get v&?

Try 123

>scat session
isn't he asking for licking caviar off her boots ?

He's our only hope. Most of the links are gone already.

Kaviar is slang for shit in Germany especially in the hooker lingo.

Major confirmed FAKE NEWS outlet.

Yup that works, thanks user

Oh rite, I should have known that scat in Germany is like tentacles in japan.
Here, have another archived link

Never heard of it referred to as such.
Then again, i don't associate with degenerates.

>scat in Germany is like tentacles in japan

no it's not. That's brazil.

The Videos of this leftie get raided atm with puns because he likes to eat shit (kaviar in fetish speak)

Also his school certificate leaked and he's as dumb as you would expect from a state media globalist shill.

bump

hot

So guys... What's this all about? Seems nothing too relevant came about.
Is it a diversion? Maybe for the 911 leaks?
Is it to make the right look bad? Afd was left out in the leaks. But this could also be because most of the stuff in the leak is old and afd is a newer party...
Or do we just have to keep on digging?

Attached: 1 PJKzjrjt3fVvMbaFVeDOWw.png (1600x889, 1.02M)

Caviar is a code word for scat

Or could this be some well known 16 year old script kiddy, who has been active on script kiddie forums before, trying to get famous and dox people just because he doesn't like them? Not everything in this world must have deeper meaning you stupid conspiracy fuckwhit.

Anyone knows if the german user uploaded the offline archive yet?

you don't deserve the sauce.

Is there a list with all found significant information?
I haven't heard anything interesting yet.

AfD is probably too new and may be practicing OpSec, given how quickly non-left parties are infiltrated.

Also an AfD office got hit by a bomb attack. This seems kinda excessive for a coverup.

Yes yesterday. Got deleted. He hasn't spoken up since then. Anybody know anything else?

Could be. The again why is there nothing interesting in it? I would assume if you hack the accounts of so many politicians a d celebreties at least a few private affairs would come to light. Some families would break. Looks like pretty selective in what's released. Doesn't it?

I found some data about the extermination of white germans, lets start race wars in Berlin

Attached: 1545776676876.jpg (525x598, 295K)

I tried to list everything relevant I heard about In the op. There is more gossip type stuff. Maybe a csu guy is a closed homo. I don't care

>Is it a diversion? Maybe for the 911 leaks?
It seems that the hacker released 1 link per day, starting from dec 1 2018 (see pic ) but it all came to light just yesterday.
I would say it's regular new year fireworks. There is always something exciting at this time.

>Is it to make the right look bad?
Their rhetoric is well known, for everything, bash the right. AfD was left out but right yesterday there was an attack on them
>rt.com/news/448070-explosion-afd-office-germany/
I think the leaks were only to expose "rapefugee welcome" supporters.

>Or do we just have to keep on digging?
Sure, if you have saved some docs, keep digging. It's a shame there is not a full dump (pun intended).

>Could be. The again why is there nothing interesting in it? I would assume if you hack the accounts of so many politicians a d celebreties at least a few private affairs would come to light. Some families would break. Looks like pretty selective in what's released. Doesn't it?
Do you think the official investigation will expose him? I guess we'll be able to deduce more if we know him.

Because he only had like 5-10 accounts and the rest is collected from other leaks, the accounts he had and various semis public sources. For a few CDU politicians he released whole icloud accounts with nudes. Hr obviously didn't have access to Merkel's email account and if you honestly are so easy to trick you should leave the internet.

Really? how do you know where the info came from? What I've seen is it's like 70% just some fact sheet type stuff with adresses and phone numbers but the other 30% include more stuff like mails.

where is all the stuff?

there are no nudes anywhere or we would have seen them by now.

Robert Habeck asks hif wife "what are the sexualized boys doing"
?

Attached: Robert Ha.jpg (1341x994, 81K)

>how do you know where the info came from?
Because you got 2 three people in those who got more files and tons of people that just have a phone number.
Of those people that have more files, often address books are attached.

His boys just hit puberty and later they reference that each of their children have girlfriends. If you ever had one, your parents would talk like that as well.

Half of AfD personel didn't finish Abitur, idiot. Look at the facts instead of inventing ones

Sounds like they are talking about adults. Kids usually don't have a "ische" ( derogatory for female acquaintance)

This also makes sense

AfD has one of the highest averages of educated in their rows in the Bundestag you mongoloid.

you just made up facts.
most of the afd personel are workers. they do not need an abitur for that. And there is nothing wrong with it.

On the other hand failing his abitur and starting to be a journalist (a job which requires a certain amount of education, but is not protected by any requirements) is another deal.

He didnt make up facts you did. so go kill yourself

stop making this about the afd
Delegates in general are dumb and job dodger

this too even though most of them are workers. most intellectual party members actually make it in the bundestag. so the most qualified actually get these positions. Really makes you think, if you remember that blind loyalty like in the spd and cdu csu was the biggest virtue for getting a seat

Ich frage mich, warum ausgerechnet Nico Semsrott dabei ist...
Was passiert eigentlich wenn man einen "Comedian" auf einem seiner Live-Auftritte mit Flaschen und Steinen bewirft, so Antifa like?

Attached: huso.png (636x505, 55K)

I think this is harmless candor between parents of boys in puberty. "Ische" can be used casually without meaning something negative.

Having a doctor's degree doesn't make you educated.

AfD is full of pseuds and cleptocrats, there are many who literally read like retards from their speech papers

only Curio is a CHAD in terms of intellect

that is literally what it means, idiot.

pastebin.grey.pw/?8823f236491e023d#aJ5LpRyawaTzaFJIvMXO1ZZ/aq 6ATeJstgb0gWj1ow=

Ich weiß ja nicht wie es bei dir ist, aber ich Vertraue bei wirtschaftlichen Angelegenheiten eher jemandem der einen Doktor in Ökonomie hat als jemandem der gar keinen Abschluss hat wie z.B Göring-Fagardt

I'll translate it.

Subject: Request

Dear Domina Sina,

It's my Fantasy to lick your Caviar from your Boots. Would this be possible and how much would that cost?

Thank you in advance,

Rayk

I think thats her website.

ladysina.net/

I married an old, rich and submissive man. He is impotent and would like to be cuckold. After watching some videos by www.femdompics.info, would like to record a video series with my cuckold!
Seit kurzem habe ich einen devoten Mann geheiratet. Leider kann er nicht ...
Ich bin aufgebracht und wütend! Nachdem ich einige Videos bei www.femdompics.info gesehen habe, möchte ich eine Videoserie mit meinem cuckold aufnehmen!

Flagelation, Fußerotik, Strap-on - immer sehr gern!
facesitting, Natursekt, Furz (face farting), ballbusting und Kaviar
sind meine Leidenschaften!
Eine Stunde Session kostet 150 € (mit KV - 200 €) und dauert mit Vor- und Nachgespräch bis zu zwei Stunden.
Jede weitere Stunde - 100 €.

Ich bin gegen Hepatitis A und B geimpft.
Ernähre mich vorwiegend vegetarisch.

>ladysina.net/

One of the Links in the editor textfile about rayk contains the following picture.

http:// bayimg. com/GaKcPaaGG

Now compare it to the small picture on her website.

Attached: 353955483c1ddaaa4c7edc1d3e51ea661f97954e.jpg (1178x1024, 151K)

rayk anders deleted almost all of the twitter comments and some on youtube too.
its funny how the frame and skin color are a perfect match, but im sure its just a coincidence

Attached: 1519733660289.jpg (687x710, 88K)

i meant to reply to you

It is her.

Compare her email from rayk´s email with her email on her website.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-05 at 14.56.09.png (996x172, 30K)

dude fucking shaves his nuts bald wtf.

yup. There was a comment on his video ranting about his shit grades and this literal shit.

All gone. Yikes.

is it possible that he is featured in her video and picture section?

Attached: qf2C8PaUmKuDPeR5.png (540x540, 638K)

Most likely. The frame seems to match and he probably paid for that photoshoot. _G0d/_0rbit stated in the files that it might be him but that's not for sure. At least we know he had contact.

Attached: dddd.png (425x388, 268K)

JFMSUF. He's still in a relationship with that muslima.

Bitch cheated on her lmao.

Attached: dddd.png (560x390, 283K)

Das rite. Rischtiisch

Looking at that rat he thinks is is dog got me thinking.
Is it possible leftists have more often small dogs because they are not as puristic as rightists are? A "real" dog is big and serves a purpose...

I keep seeing this. Honeypot? Anyone?

dasrite. We still got a labrador and 2 Dackels (idk the english names) at home. All 3 are for defense purposes and my father used the 2 smaller ones for hunting. Sadly one of them turned completely blind 3 months ago.

Attached: mobbing.png (826x732, 71K)

how can i arrange a session with this nigger. i want her to fuck my tight butthole with a strapon. oh man

Attached: 1530604906736.jpg (706x703, 219K)

Mail her.

Looks white to me

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-151621_Firefox.jpg (1075x799, 313K)

>discord
>ever

irc is still the gold standard. Matrix/riot are pretty good. Or Tox if you ignore the shills.

Sauce?

Attached: 465c27c26b34b522fd861088e0a353e74305675496941cd980c54242abec2847.png (374x520, 42K)

can someone confirm she is a nigger
if she is white then this has lost its appeal. i just want to be edgy and be fucked by a nigger who is calling me racist slurs
>pol
>knowing how to use irc
>tox
>failed project insecure useless.
the tox paper is literally written by some retard /gµ/entoonian

Attached: 1546668839458.jpg (300x300, 12K)

why do i have a small doggo then? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coton_de_Tulear pirates used to carry these around

Most likely a mutt as seen on the picture below in
and

Attached: 1536377196125.png (488x400, 357K)

If I had to guess I would say because you are a girl or gay. Your pirate fetish points to the latter.

you are a funny guy. can you also tell me why i own a dogue de bordeaux?

>failed project insecure useless
found the shill. If you want to use it properly, you should be on tor anyway, because a distributed p2p chat will always leak your ip address by design.

oh oh

Attached: 1568954631486.png (609x163, 10K)

cus u gay lol

Given your history of sexual deviancy I can imagine some illegal fetishes where the dog is the dominant part.
(Don't be insulted I'm just trying to be funny. No easy task for my people)

at least you are funny
this guy is just fucking retarded. probably comes from being poor

>significant information
*crickets*

Oh wait Habeck forged a signature

*yawn*

Pic related states he forged the signature of (I guess) is wife for a child benefits. Legally very bad but politically very uninteresting

That sounds like some dumb fake though, why would he put it in brackets and explain he forged it, only for her to pick up a sealed envelope to be posted lol

>sealed
nowhere does it say that its sealed

The shit is yours kraut

Attached: 1544006780236.png (412x276, 132K)

Don't know the origin of the pic but to me it's plausible. She knows she has to sign it. He puts all the info in one message. So she doesn't have to open the envelope just to see he already signed it. Then she would have to make a new envelope... smart move on his part

>Was passiert eigentlich wenn man einen "Comedian" auf einem seiner Live-Auftritte mit Flaschen und Steinen bewirft, so Antifa like?
Keine Ahnung. Aber Bernd sollte das mal ausprobieren.

Attached: carry-grinning.jpg (500x375, 37K)

useless
s
e
l
e
s
s
tox isnt even decentralised you spaghettinigger. most nodes are owned by one entity. The bootstrap nodes are literally all tox dev nodes. it literally uses TCP relaying methods. Its saturday and i dont have time to explain your lizard brain why tox is a retarded solution that will land you in jail. And what advantage will it bring me when I convince you. and one more thing, all italians are latent homosexuals. Na tchüss.

t. cryptographer irl

Attached: 1529181219923.png (536x867, 899K)

Doesn't say but that would make sense. A letter to blabla implies it's already adressed. At least A little bit

it does but your post makes more sense. she would have asked about the signature if she doesnt remember signing it

Attached: green party.png (956x331, 214K)