Is this board bad for mental health

bitterness and resentment has been proven to be the most unhealthy and unproductive emotion

Attached: 1542383917305.jpg (237x320, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbeezer.com/franceeng/the-return-of-medieval-diseases-and-the-arrival-of-exotic-diseases-in-france/
thelocal.fr/20160120/is-france-facing-the-quick-death-of-the-sacred-bistro
discoverwalks.com/blog/best-street-food-of-paris/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop posting this thread bro

ok well, feel free to fuck off and kys

Wash your penis and take your pills then bucko

mental health is overrated
if you're 'mentally healthy' you're also a bluepilled NPC

Attached: cia nigger.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

>bitterness and resentment has been proven to be the most unhealthy and unproductive emotion
So that's what's wrong with Jews.
Mystery solved.

nah, psychiatry and rehab cause mental illness because they are deliberately stimulating trauma in vulnerable for money. its fraud.

this board has helped me solidify some theories already in my mind. i am not a nazi. there isn't any bitterness or resentment left. these are valid human emotions when one is being taken advantage of.

>nah, psychiatry and rehab cause mental illness because they are deliberately stimulating trauma in vulnerable for money. its fraud.

The truth right here.

You will always be remembered as that one frog who posts Jow Forums is bad for mental hate thread.
How do you feel about it?
also this

Not as bad as your average workplace/school environment, cucked social media and news.

Nah. I was born a psychopath. That's irrelevant. But where else is there to go to affirm the suspicion that the jews are evil and caused most of the worlds negative major events (Common knowledge for 2,000 years up to WW II). Everyone knows it's true but lie to themselves for various reasons. Not all races are equal (also common knowledge from the beginning of time to 1965). Actually this board is one of the only places left with common sense if you think about it. Resurrecting the common sense of mankind in a world gone mad.

Not if you remember God and pray as you walk amongst lawlessness

>1 post by this ID
wash your room and clean your benis

imageboards cause paranoia

No shit.
Unfortunately it's the inevitable path you walk when you refuse to lie to yourself.

Yes it’s bad. Digits confirm

all shit posting is done by satans kids
>Kike's & their psy-war ops

shut the fuck up and hail hitler with us bitch

Attached: 9eeb400b105c428024d21fc74e367bdbf9cc2b7c3fe293fcc9bc94dfdbc7beb9.jpg (1024x992, 81K)

goddam user
>Kek'd
Best laugh i've had this morning!

Delusion and false hope are lethal. Sometimes you need to get upset enough to put your foot down. Being bitter from time to time is not just healthy it is essential to survival.

Jow Forums is satire 90% of the time, and when it isn't it's still funny. What am I going to do other than try to fix things and if I can't I just laugh about it and think of ways to. Being blackpilled doesn't have to turn you into a my little pony watching autistic loser.

That pic looks like the exact moment the Third Way hit him like a freight train

yes

The digit cult is also a form of self delusion that could lead to mental health issues.

Just ask the founder of Temple os

Attached: Screenshot_20190101-231541_Google.jpg (1434x1333, 679K)

>he still thinks Jow Forums is satire

what does Tucker's daughter look like?

You are suppose to be bitter when you lose something dumb cuck nigger.

>France
>productive
pick one

newsbeezer.com/franceeng/the-return-of-medieval-diseases-and-the-arrival-of-exotic-diseases-in-france/
>The return of medieval diseases and the arrival of exotic diseases
>Scabies
>Scurvy
>Measles
>Tuberculosis
>Cholera
>Bilharzia
>Dengue mosquito
>Chikungunya
>Zika
>West-Nil virus

thelocal.fr/20160120/is-france-facing-the-quick-death-of-the-sacred-bistro
>There were a grand total of 34,669 bistros in France in 2014 - which absolutely pales in comparison with the 600,000 cafe-bars that existed in France at the beginning of the 1960s

discoverwalks.com/blog/best-street-food-of-paris/
>Their tacos and hamburgers are delicious

French production:
- genocide of people, replacement with dumb niggers and Muslim rapists
- production of extinct diseases
- broken marriages
- growing debt
- pollution and nature destruction

Attached: France.webm (404x720, 1.96M)

There's nothing wrong with bitterness and resentment, if it's the result of logical thinking.
If you've been wronged by someone or something, you absolutely have the right to be bitter and resentful.

Fuck this "no no you shouldn't feel THIS way", sounds like a bunch of commie gobbeldygook hivemind horseshit.
Don't lose autonomy over your heart and soul, when you do:
the leftist will tell you to "NOT BE A SHEEP, MAN" and the right-winger will call you an "NPC"
Both referring to the same behavioral phenomena, but with connotative words, colored by emotion.

Side with people you agree with on issues, don't trust people on feelings.
Feeling change.

Attached: pablo.jpg (480x325, 35K)