Be 53 year old celebrity comedian

>Be 53 year old celebrity comedian
>Date 27 year old model
>Everyone hates your guts and calls you a creep

Why are large age gaps no longer tolerated?

What's the optimum age gap?

Attached: steve.png (1308x870, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charivari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

7 years max

if they're legal it shouldn't matter.
My wife is 16 years younger.

Legend.

>Why are large age gaps no longer tolerated?
Because old roasties feel entitled to men approximately their age

Who cares what women think. I will marry my fifteen year old cousins and old hags cannot stop me.

>Everyone hates your guts and calls you a creep

tell everyone to GTFO maybe?
Here at least no one gives a shit if people are adults.

the formula is your (age/2) +7 = lowest age you can be wait. it works with any age. if you come across a .5, always round down.

40 year old man, divided by 2 = 20. plus 7 is 27. 27 is the youngest he can go

Attached: IMG_20181211_044138.jpg (708x1024, 111K)

>I once dated a girl 17 years my junior. By the end, I realized that half the attraction was that she was so much easier to impress than women my own age. I felt I had her perpetual adoration without making any effort. And then I had to admit that I found her intellectually shallow compared to older women.

Attached: 1546070203990.png (300x300, 69K)

Nice wish I had a 16 year old wife

let's not kid ourselves. If you had the chance to bang a 20 year old... I'm pretty sure no one would pass.

Attached: nyandub.png (446x473, 217K)

>Everyone
You mean roasties who are jealous of their younger competition because they know their days are over.

Are you blind? They aren't calling him a creep they are saying he's stupid because she only wants his money. Which he's too incel to probably admit to himself.

>Poor people on the internet who have no lives of their own so they read about yours hate you
Wow, sure this guy is LIVID

Someone post the boomer pick up technique

As if an older woman wouldn't also want his money.

>She only likes him for his money and fame
How is that different from any other woman?

(your age)/2+7 is the minimum age you allowed hang around

Colleague's 2nd wife is 22 years younger and he has a daughter her age. The daughter and the wife were actually elementary school friends. 1st wife was toxic. The man is happy as he can be and only feigns sadness as a premise for jokes. Then again, secretaries and other female employees throw themselves at this guy - it would be easy for him to get pussy if he were that thirsty. He's got some natural charm to him and his 2nd wife actually loves (fucking) him.

One of his jokes on the job:
>man's sad
>We: "Dude, why are you sad. You have a good job, a nice house, and a smoking hot young wife"
>Him: "Guys, I find it kinda wrong. My wife, she used to play with my daughter in kindergarten"
>...
>Him: kek
>We: kek, lol

George Soros married a woman (his 3rd wife) and they have 40 years of difference. No one cares about it because he's rich. Roasties btfo.

She's in it for the money, his arms are twigs. Maybe ban whores and capitalism and you would have normal white people promoting relationship instead of bunch of whitewashed kikes.

The amount of dick energy you have times the amount of 100$ bills you can drop a day without noticing

half plus 7
that is the ancient gap
so he is 53 its like 34 and a half.

Fucking kek

People are so retarded now they think a 5 year age gap is creepy, even though that's basically "college senior dating college freshman"-tier. The feminization of men is destroying society.

old roasties are upset because their value degrades as they age while a man's usually increases

I wish i had a 2 year old wife too

Attached: khajiit-has-wares-if-you-have-coin-now-recruiting-isis-998473.png (500x733, 222K)

lol he's more attractive than 98% of 27 year old "men" today

calm down shitskin, he's not 25

He's handsome, witty, charming and successful.
I'm sure there are many women in there mid 20s who would date him.

she's too old if anything...

How's Hobart this time of year?

I'm 38, and I sure wouldn't date anything older than 25
remember: half age+7 is the expiration date, not the minimum age

>is the expiration date
Based Frenchman

professional jealousy in action.

If it was a 40 year old woman and a 20 year old black man the press would cheer.

Do not listen to the opinions of random woman.

>lowest
it works the other way, you fucking retard
half your age +7 is the oldest you should date, numbnut

all those comments are angry roasties who hit the wall

Attached: kek4 (2).jpg (124x125, 2K)

+4/-4 years for me, at least for emotions. For other people who are we to judge as long as you're not creeping on the underage. Kids should be off limits to adults, you dig

therefore the half plus 7 it is a start not expiration

>hey ladies, lookin' good tonight

Attached: 1538974151802.png (380x349, 77K)

What's the fucking point of being rich and / or famous if you can't have hot, young, tight snatch?
You might as well just lie down and die otherwise.

>london girl:'another mid life crisis'

DELICIOUS ROASTIE SALTS

Attached: pic-somewhat-related.jpg (960x633, 75K)

Roasties annoyed that men naturally(literally inbuilt) want younger more fertile women.

You shouldn't talk to anyone who isn't in your age range because they have nothing to offer you besides sex, if they're younger, and money if they're older.

One word, Jealousy

Wow, wall hitting roasties mad that rich and powerful men prefer young, fresh girls to spend time with? Never heard that one before

half + 7 anything younger makes a dude look immature

Women don't age well, there should be a standard trade in clause in all marriage agreements.

half+7 is the expiration date, abogan cuck
not the minimal age

post your beef flaps old rostie

>do not listen to the opinion of women
ftfy

All the negative comments are made by bitter post-wall roasties.

thats what a french thirsty faggot would say
sex is a part of french culture but complain when it isnt you
get cucked

Large age gaps have never been tolerated outside of Muslims.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charivari

All those comments are from bitter post-wall women

there's nothing women hate more than a high status male going for young women

Attached: good afternoon i hate women.png (500x369, 290K)

hey, roastie!
what are you doing?

Attached: roastiebeefed.png (494x1291, 463K)

let alone the woman in the OP pic

everyone saying they wouldn't is just banking on the strategy based on the high probability that they won't ever actually have to make the decision

same cunts who say if they won the lottery they'd give it all to charity

how old are you ?

The beginnings of a young pedophile. Let me guess, you have a twitter with a MAP description?

>AoC is white genocide
>giant age gaps are allowed?

Attached: Elemental_HERO_Bladedge.jpg (343x500, 61K)

There's no limit bullshit. If its legal, a man can fuck whoever woman he wants. Shaming tactics wont work on this one, roasties.

Young men should marry young women, a man or woman that passes 30 without getting married clearly has something wrong with them, especially if they choose to marry someone half their age at that point.

I would unironically be okay with very harsh age of consent laws that required men to only date women within 5 or so years of their age.

IF AND ONLY IF women were forced by these same laws to only have sex inside wedlock, and forced them to remain virgins before they were married, and forced them to remain loyal under all sorts of fines and penalties.

I’m just a normal guy and a girl 17 years younger wanted to marry me, so we did, and now have 3 sons together.

Nobody has said a word to me about it. Must be these women are just jealous of Coogans slut cause he’s got money.

Attached: dDAFsB25d22s3ZxY.png (760x749, 494K)

and I sure wouldn't date anything older than 25
women my age are for men 62 and older, and it fucking shows, lol
deal with it

>if you're not interested in floor dragging roast flaps, you're a pedo
>t. roastie parading as buggerian homosexual

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

This

I went on an internet date last night, and it was pretty much the standard bullshit. Meet the woman, she was fatter and aged more than her photos (they had to be 10+ years old). She goes off the whole time about how men my age (I’m 38) only want younger women. And I’m thinking to myself yeah no shit, you have absolutely nothing to offer. Blocked her number as soon as left the restaurant.

you are doing it wrong
good luck boomhower

The Daily Mail comments section is shilled as fuck.

I still remember these Trump articles, in which the DM, despite being an ostensibly center-right magazine, would have 10-to-1 negative to positive comment ratios on him.

I’m 38 and go on dates with girls as young as 21. Fuck your rules.

kek

Did you let your sons penises get jewed?

>implying women care as much about looks as men

Maybe he's charismatic and pleasant to be around as well? This is why men have better personalities on average, because it's a seminal driver of female attraction. You don't have to be handsome or rich to know how to talk to women and make them smile.

faggot|roastie

Attached: ahgay.gif (400x225, 1.2M)

pfff fuck off toastie roastie, go invent some more arbitrary rules for men no one with a brain would folloew

Older women are absolutely worse about this. Most have gotten used to living a certain lifestyle and seek out men they think can give it to them. Of course these are aging hags that no longer have anything to offer a man except a drain on his resources.

I’m weathly and in my late 30s, I’ve dealt with this shit for a while

Stop giving a fuck what other people think you weak-willed faggot.

I think it's more because coogan is a bit of a toss pot, rather than the age gap. Just a useful tool with which to bash the fuckwit.

It's a bong post, every single one of those replies are from jealous muslims.

age gracefully
why are you not married?

It doesn't matter. An adult is an adult.

They’re consenting adults is all I need to know. Those who call him creepy are just jealous.

>38 and not being married/having a stable relationship, let alone a family. thumbs up

I've got about ten years untitled my ex's daughter is legal. I never thought anything sexual about her, but I hate my ex, so I'm going to fuck her daughter. Maybe even get her daughter to bring me home after a bar. I can't wait to see the look on that bitch's face when she hears her daughter cumming and the next morning wakes up to me drinking her coffee while her daughter makese breakfast, unable to walk straight. Based.

Men wouldnt even need to chase after 18 year olds if women their own age weren't disgusting std-riddled, bitchy, uppity, stuck up whores

This. Older unmarried women need to stave off the competition

spotted the waldo
elliot rodges

Put down the VB and fairy bread and write that again, Nigel

>Why are large age gaps no longer tolerated?

They are. Between older women and younger guys, then it's all you go girl.

Older men, younger women? Nahh.. too many jealous older women on the shelf with their cats and wine.

I have a 4 yr age gap in my relationship and it’s really nothing

ok
spotted the incel

All that seething catlady rage.

Or, they could know their place and be a sugar momma side chick for some young married guy. Maximum comfy.

They're all jelly because they stuck with a girl back in their teens/twenties and now she's gotten old, probably fat and most definitly ugly.

Seeing a man with a hot young babe fills them all with an undescribable rage and sickening confusement.
Fuck 'm, let them be jealous and good for that guy.

Attached: 1546167626783.jpg (657x527, 75K)

Age cap is toleratable only when roast is older

Oh well to each his own, if he has the cash to get young pussy he should go for it as he did, but I don't think anything meaningful can come from a relationship with an age gap bigger than 10 years.

no it isnt